• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzou

28mg of salt per 200ml of liquid is low?

I guess? It's worse if you have Blood Pressure problems, but I don't know, I can actually taste it now...
Yes extremely. A healthy adult can eat 2000-4000 miligrams of salt a day. 28 is a rounding error.

drgambit

Banned
Wondering if I should hold out for a daily deal on Euro Truck sim. Want to get it + the expansion. It's already cheap but I'd feel like an idiot if I bought it and it went lower.

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

nexen

I think Race the Sun and I are going to be friends for a long, long time.

Also, Emergent Focus, your Pinball FX scores are going down.

The number of active Steam users ballooned by 30% over the past year and the badge will be coveted by new users interested in the system simply because they missed the boat on it. Supply will start to run thin at some point -- certainly not soon, but in the future.
Wait, I saw an 'expiration date' on my card dated early Jan. Will they still be valid after the sale?

Valid until 1/3/2014 2:00:00 PM

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
SpeedRunners is a blast with some friends in local multiplayer, can't recommend it enough, online is also great...

MiKeD

Banned
Any recommendations for someone with a 7yr old PC which can't play 99.5% of all games out today and got a free weekend till Sunday evening?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wait, I saw an 'expiration date' on my card dated early Jan. Will they still be valid after the sale?

The snow globe cards? I'd imagine any that haven't been crafted will just disappear into the digital ether.

Vazduh

Here you go. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dungeon Siege 3 -- MB-8B9AEA32D798EE45 - Taken by Kirosia. 7 entrants total.
Hitman Blood Money -- MB-97D429DAC7398A1D - Taken by UncleO. 12 entrants total.

t1387556378z1.png

drizzle

Axel Hertz
High amounts of the active ingredient has been shown to cause brain damage in animals.

Yes, the Sweetner in it is worse than anything else when you take high amounts of it.

I'm mostly complaining about how I figured what is the weird taste that Coke Zero has that I never figured out. It's salt.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Soda is poison. Almost pushed me into diabetes in my mid 30s. When I stopped drinking it I dropped 15lbs in a month.

Yes, that's true. I also stopped drinking regular soda (and carbs) and lost 66 pounds in a year.

Still, it tastes better than water.

DryvBy

Since I missed the season pass, I'm at $0.00 spent. The same with the last sale a month ago. I must just own everything I want. Gaben, don't fail me. Please take my money.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, the Sweetner in it is worse than anything else when you take high amounts of it.

I'm mostly complaining about how I figured what is the weird taste that Coke Zero has that I never figured out. It's salt.

Coke Zero still tastes better than the standard diet soda that Coke offers. So it could be worse.

Divius

Picked up bit.trip runner; played for an ~hour and am enjoying it. It's some trial and error but I don't really mind. The music building up is nice and the controls feel good. Also almost made my money back with selling cards so that's pretty sweet.

edit: okay actually the trial and error is incredibly annoying and might even stop me from playing this game any further than the first world.

Shambles

I see Torchlight II is on a flash sale right now. There's a pretty good chance it will be a Daily at some point later on right? I need to see if people are into it before I go down on a 4 pack.

Quantum

Any recommendations for someone with a 7yr old PC which can't play 99.5% of all games out today and got a free weekend till Sunday evening?

Tales of Maj'Eyal

(free version at creators site, steam version a few bucks)

consumed a few days of my life already and I haven't scratched the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom