• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Did the Risk of Rain discount drop from 40% to 33% while I wasn't looking?

Also, :bow Rhaknar for that huge giveaway.

JavyOO7

I got Fez just now thanks to the deal. Like 2 bucks? Looks like a game I would really like.

Was waiting for Pac Man DX or whatever to be on Wii U to play it on my gamepad. But the PCDD from Amazon had it on five bucks so I could not wait any longer. I'll still get the Wii U version anyway. So thank you very much to the cheapassgamer twitter. :)

So, those snow globes are really limited in their availability...

sales just got turned into "sell that shit for money". Finally, an excuse to stay up for voting.
Yeah, that's pretty pathetic.
but, but "free money"

Blizzard

Banned
Guacamelee has meme posters in maybe 3 major hub areas that I can think of.

The game is great in terms of gameplay, music, controls, humor, and style with the Day of the Dead stuff. If meme posters in some areas kill a game for you, go ahead and avoid it, but if you like Metroid-style combo wrestler fighting game sidescrollers, it's my favorite game of the year along with Gunslinger.

Skab

There probably isn't any chance of Project Zomboid going any higher than 25% off is there? Guess I will continue to wait for that one.

Salsa

are you guys like, buying shit or just collecting cards for the globe cards

I only got one thanks to 3 votes. Im not buying a full pack of cards just to get a globe to sell for likely less money

nexen

Guacamelee is a challenging metroidvania brawler with a great art style.
The combat system is surprisingly complex and fun.

I feel like if it wasn't for Phil Fish bitching about it, the meme thing would have never come up. It is such a small nitpick on an otherwise stellar game.

The Cowboy

I want KOF to get a 75% off deal (or even better a 90% off mess up). I like the look of it but am skint and do like a fighter.

It won't happen, but I can dream.

The_Monk

Wow! Shame I missed Far Cry 3 but it looks like it went to a good home. :)

PLOT TWIST ALERT

PLOT TWIST ALERT

Ok, fellow GAFfer, here's the thing. I still have the game in my PM, I was going to redeem it but then I saw your post...

Yesterday I got Aliens CM, and it was a kind gift no matter what people say. But now it seems I got a great game! Luck don't always appear many times but it seems that karma was on my side so I want to share the spirit of the Holiday season and give this game to you (if that's okay with the original provider!)

I won it but I feel that, the right thing to do today is to put a smile on someone's face and that person is you.

So hop on Steam when you can and let me give you the link for FAR CRY 3

I can't accept NO for an answer by the way, so you need to say yes and only yes. I also don't want anything in return, just your happiness.

This Community is amazing and if I can share all these precious moments during the sale with you all, then that it's already a gift for me. Thanks for everything my good people.

Shackles get on Steam and come and get your FAR CRY 3. :)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just sent a small Enhanced Steam revision to Google, version 5.3.3:

• Added highlighting to Community Choice games on homepage
  • Fixed a bug with market links on Snow Globe badge progress page

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Guacamelee is good fun, but I feel like I got my fill of it from PS+ so even at £2.75 I probably won't bite. I'd recommend others do though!

Salsa

PLOT TWIST ALERT

ho2YdtM.png

bonswazzle

Don't jynx the 75% brroham. I have faith in this sale as it's the only game I really want.
I just bought it at half off. Partly because I wanted to play it before my Christmas break ended, and partly because I don't mind paying a couple extra bucks for it. I mean, I payed that much for Skullgirls, so it wasn't without a personal precedent.

Maxim726X

I 100%ed Guacamelee, including getting every achievement.

I made a guide for it. I made a character skin for it.

I did all this while suffering through the memes. They were terrible.

Thankfully the art and gameplay were worth it.

This is where I stand... Though I haven't even finished my first run through yet.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Someone help me pick a total war game please? I want one but can't decide... debating between SHOGUN 2 and medieval 2 maybe but really don't know anything about the series.

Cheddahz

Banned
PLOT TWIST ALERT

PLOT TWIST ALERT

Ok, fellow GAFfer, here's the thing. I still have the game in my PM, I was going to redeem it but then I saw your post...

Yesterday I got Aliens CM, and it was a kind gift no matter what people say. But now it seems I got a great game! Luck don't always appear many times but it seems that karma was on my side so I want to share the spirit of the Holiday season and give this game to you (if that's okay with the original provider!)

I won it but I feel that, the right thing to do today is to put a smile on someone's face and that person is you.

So hop on Steam when you can and let me give you the link for FAR CRY 3

I can't accept NO for an answer by the way, so you need to say yes and only yes. I also don't want anything in return, just your happiness.

This Community is amazing and if I can share all these precious moments during the sale with you all, then that it's already a gift for me. Thanks for everything my good people.

Shackles get on Steam and come and get your FAR CRY 3. :)

A plot twist that Metal Gear Solid should have!

I apologize in advance for such a stupid question, but I do not want to make a mistake.

I want to buy 2 games and give them away so all I want to know is to get the steam key I have to purchase as gift, correct?

RS4-

I apologize in advance for such a stupid question, but I do not want to make a mistake.

I want to buy 2 games and give them away so all I want to know is to get the steam key I have to purchase as gift, correct?

Purchase as gift or for yourself, there's an option to put it in your inventory. I believe for gift, email it to yourself, then follow modbot instructions (if it's for here)

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
I just bought it at half off. Partly because I wanted to play it before my Christmas break ended, and partly because I don't mind paying a couple extra bucks for it. I mean, I payed that much for Skullgirls, so it wasn't without a personal precedent.

I feel you and that's highly understandable but the thing is I already owned it for PS3 at full price so I kinda just want it just a lil cheaper before I double dip. If doesn't drop 75% I'll probably drop the $15 on it at the end of this sale or the next.

All of them? Even that he
as if I could say anything bad about Monk, he's the patron saint of GAF
?

Patron saints don't play Alien Colonial Marines willingly. I saw it come up on steam. "The_Monk is now playing Aliens: Colonial Marines." The trauma was intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom