• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and Recettear are the best things ever. I'm in gaming heaven. Based Gaben.

Though the even bester thing is just buying games, it's like ecstacy for me.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Voted for Risk of Rain, game looked insane in a screenshot posted in the Steam thread sometime ago.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
What name of the game was that, made by Scott Piligrm game devs?

Probably because it's a delight of a game?

I probably hate the guy more than 99% of the haters on this forum but Fez is still an outstanding game.

That doesn't make not wanting the game based on the person unjustified. It resonates and all that.

Besides I think the game itself is more like a tired old puzzle platformer

Karl2177

Now I know they don't normally discount fairly old games to the extent that they do some that are more recent, but I'm wondering what anyone would expect Call of Duty 4 to go down to. I'm guessing it'll only go to $10(50%) once Ghosts goes on sale.

gngf123

Besides I think the game itself is more like a tired old puzzle platformer

It's far from a tired puzzle platformer. At least, absolutely not in the post-game.

If you are just running around collecting cubes without taking any notice of anything going on in the world, you are missing what is good about Fez.

RS4-

Now I know they don't normally discount fairly old games to the extent that they do some that are more recent, but I'm wondering what anyone would expect Call of Duty 4 to go down to. I'm guessing it'll only go to $10(50%) once Ghosts goes on sale.

Yeah looking at the price history, lowest its been on steam was $10; iirc it was bundled on...amazon? for like $5 or something.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Warlock -- MB-1751166F4238C472 - Taken by Dambrosi. 4 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Populous Origin -- MB-89C2CA54765D2818 - Taken by Andrea23. 4 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor Origin -- MB-89AB0B5E1158D9CA - Taken by gurm3n
vRvbDCu.png
Mirrors Edge Origin -- MB-2BC7E7E2C4F5E9B4 - Taken by hkedward. 1 entrants total.
Dungeonland -- MB-A4CC82B650F75543 - Taken by Tesseract. 4 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space Origin -- MB-811461FC88CF4C58
Europa Universalis 3 -- MB-90F4F1997CDFACEF - Taken by Arulan. 1 entrants total.
Medal of Honor Steam -- MB-6AEA6780B340779C - Taken by Omi. 1 entrants total.

t1387574153z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Timeshift is never going to get a daily / flash ever is it :( One day I'll cave, and the next day it will be a midweek madness (Vampire the Masquerade never forget >_<)

I was in class when that Bio Inf seson pass deal appeared, jumped on it immediately. Tempted to buy FC3, but my backlog is too big as it is, I'll get it somewhere down the line.

Boss Doggie

Mercenary Kings.

Thanks!

It's far from a tired puzzle platformer. At least, absolutely not in the post-game.

If you are just running around collecting cubes without taking any notice of anything going on in the world, you are missing what is good about Fez.

That's because maybe the game doesn't have an appealing world to look at.

Tattooth

Does anyone want a Uplay code for Far Cry 3? I'm a total dink and bought it thinking it was a steam code, so now I will give it away for free, just PM me.

EDIT: **ALL GONE**

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
In honor of The_Monk and Chojka for their incredible generosity, I wanted to spread the holiday gift of gaming to 20 others.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Spirits -- MB-BE3427CAC0994E41 - Taken by slayzz
Starvoid -- MB-FAD27521388C75DF - Taken by nexen
Men of War -- MB-ACFF02CDCB20047F - Taken by VitalNerve
Blades of Time Limited Edition -- MB-40708E47D5F509F3 - Taken by Ezra2680
Afterfall Insanity -- MB-CCBD85B43B76C914 - Taken by gabbo
Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-9BD58C85B7F54913
Puzzle Kingdoms -- MB-EC07262CACAD1DBA - Taken by Relax.MX
Shank 2 -- MB-F71AC7BC9CA847BE - Taken by VikasNarula
Snuggle Truck -- MB-80BB0E4EB44B3281 - Taken by arts&crafts
Awesomenauts -- MB-37C119E00EA33FAB - Taken by MakeshiftChef
Bit.Trip Runner -- MB-5FEAD22C0569E9A3 - Taken by Darkroronoa
Razor2 Hidden Skies -- MB-1B474752667E0C1E - Taken by Melted77
Two Worlds II -- MB-7E6DD96BA6C0BC44 - Taken by Eanan
Splice -- MB-69D47EBD08C935EA - Taken by AScotAbroad
Insecticide -- MB-AA5C2782B614601A - Taken by Diedac
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box -- MB-3FEA8569A2373E06 - Taken by Shambles
Plain Sight -- MB-64CFFBD5DC4DFF51 - Taken by Darth Kupi
A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2 -- MB-90A6FDA34BE0D701 - Taken by bkw
And Yet it Moves -- MB-99E9F0C194FFDF35 - Taken by S1n1st3r

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

FEZ -- MB-4AAEFD57B6647269 - Taken by someguyinahat. 2 entrants total.
Far Cry 3 -- MB-1B1CD8FBF24D0ACE - Taken by fspm. 39 entrants total.

t1387574333z1.png

ENJOY!

dani_dc

Seems like they lowered the discount of Risk of Rain from 40% it was when I voted early to 33% (which was featured on Humble Bundle before).

Shame.

I think I like the way holiday cards are handled now.

I'm making money and the hoarder in me can't complain because they'll expire soon.

Boss Doggie

Wait, Amazon won't charge me for pre-ordering... yet how will it now that I will only pay 20 bucks for MGR and not only 20% off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom