• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

This guy is the real deal:

ASaOgVg.png

Thank you my friend

Got me scared for a moment, glad it worked. ;) Also, thanks again Chojka!

You are all amazing, what else can I say. Thank you for such kind words. :)

ZeroCoin

I want to buy The Stanley Parable and Project Zomboid but I feel like I should. Hmm

I'm not seeing the problem here. Joking aside I picked up both of them today as well. Really looking forward to seeing what the stanley parable is like. I enjoyed the early demo of zomboid enough that I want to see how far along it's come since then.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Everyone is buying new games, and I am playing old ones instead.
I'm focused on finishing Metro 2033, finally, after my saves got erased twice. One of them was like, 1/3 from the ending.

Shambles

I'm focused on finishing Metro 2033, finally, after my saves got erased twice. One of the was like, 1/3 from the ending.

I have two weeks off. I'm going to try to speed run through as many games in my backlog as I can. Doesn't stop me from adding more onto the pile though :) (I think i have about 3 hours into Metro 2033, still have to finish that one too :p)

BigMike

Neo Member
Anyone have any experience with Music Creator 6 Touch? I've been itching for something like this but I don't know if its any good.

Now that I'm adjusted to the KB/M controls for SC Chaos Theory, day and night is not even an adequate description to describe how much better playing on PC is over PSN.

Using the mouse wheel to control movement speed while crouched? Lightning fast load times and quick saves? Zero lag or framerate issues? Smoother animations and more precise controls? It's like playing a whole new game. Maybe I'll finally be able to ghost every level

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Wait, Amazon won't charge me for pre-ordering... yet how will it now that I will only pay 20 bucks for MGR and not only 20% off?

I believe the way it works with Amazon is that if you pre-order you are guaranteed the lowest price between the moment you pre-ordered and launch.

If you pre-ordered and it was $20 you get it for $20. If it jumps to $30 you still get it for $20. If it drops to $15 you get it for $15.

Thanks Jshackles for snuggletruck, I have never heard of it but it appears i already own it, i guess from a bundle i added, quote this post for a Snuggletruck key courtesy of JSHACKLES! I also have a starvoid gift in my inventory so if someone wants that quote this post with your steam account and I will gift it to you.

You are all amazing, what else can I say. Thank you for such kind words. :)

You're such a good dude. I constantly feel bad for not following up on leaving impressions for The Wolf Among Us, despite saying I would. So:

I really enjoyed the first episode. The choice system carries over well outside of The Walking Dead, into a much less hopeless setting, and the story is off to a great start. In the past I've not been all that into the "fairy tale's with a TWIST" stories, but this game tells a pretty interesting one in ways that I totally could get into. It was a really solid first episode. I believe you had mentioned you might wait until all of the episodes are out before getting it, and I just wanted to finally follow up with a thumbs up on the series!

Sorry it took so long...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Nuuvem provides keys rather than "click to add to your account" right? It's been a while since I last used nuuvem. Do they even have the keys ready?

With that said, yeah Nuuvem is trustworthy. I'm just wondering if the keys are out or not.

I believe the way it works with Amazon is that if you pre-order you are guaranteed the lowest price between the moment you pre-ordered and launch.

If you pre-ordered and it was $20 you get it for $20. If it jumps to $30 you still get it for $20. If it drops to $15 you get it for $15.

Ahh interesting!

I'm focused on finishing Metro 2033, finally, after my saves got erased twice. One of them was like, 1/3 from the ending.
It's all good, we save a lot of money doing it this way.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
did we find out what was in the SE mystery box thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom