• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaLe

Anyone has a Starbound key for sell please..? Me an my wife are looking to play the game, but 30$ seems a bit too much for us at the moment (bills and everything...)

I'm hoping it goes on sale soon...

Erekiddo

Anyone has a Starbound key for sell please..? Me an my wife are looking to play the game, but 30$ seems a bit too much for us at the moment (bills and everything...)

I'm hoping it goes on sale soon...

Starbound is $14.99

Re-read, I'm an idiot.

denx

I won't risk selling cards right now with Steam acting crazy.

Hopefully it will be sorted out by tomorrow. I really need that card money.

Why do you have a self imposed embargo against Amazon?

Also, your welcome.

Several reasons actually but it's more a 'I'll not use Amazon unless I have no real alternative' embargo than an absolute embargo really.

I think I'll stay up all night trying to checkout from my cart. That'll be fun!

Nope, not happening!

Levyne

Banned
Every single flash sale flip I start to go
AU7Amsc.gif

Good feeling about this one! (Why? Who knows?!)

vg260

I won't risk selling cards right now with Steam acting crazy.

Hopefully it will be sorted out by tomorrow. I really need that card money.

I did a bunch a while ago while it was still off and on, and they went through no problem.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Man, I'm going to be quite disappointed if voting goes down with the changeover. mr. honorless and I are both sick, and I told him I'd vote for us both so at least one of us could turn in early. blaugh

Why not? Put the new flash sales up but keep the discounts on the current games for another 8 hours, just like they do for the dailies.
This would be a very smart move, but I'm doubtful it will happen.

I thought so too... then saw the amazon/gmg deals...

Yeah, they're just slapping Steam around this year. Most of the latter's deals have been focused on price errors, while Amazon's been dropping stuff like $1.19 Quantum Conundrum Pack (albeit also a price error), $5 TR and $3.75 Castle of Illusion. I've also picked up a ton of cheap Magicka DLC's for, literally, pennies from GMG.

denx

I did a bunch a while ago while it was still off and on, and they went through no problem.

The thing is I'm having problems trying to access my inventory and the market. :/

So I'll just wait until Steam decides to work as intended.

Mihos

Gold Member
Holy hell, I skip GAF for a day, try to buy KoF and this happens??!?!

TLDR: that wasn't long, but if it is in my cart, does the price still stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom