• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin.

Not sure but if you are looking for another "Minecraft" shooter, you should check out Murder Miners. Greenlight

I have it on Xbox 360 and it is awesome. Last I heard/read from Jforce is that it is in the Top 100 on Greenlight so it could be released in the next batch (would still have to wait for its official release obviously) but it is about 99% coming to PC.

Seems quite interesting actually. And appears to have more customization to work with than Ace of Spades does. I will follow its progress towards a PC release.

Tellaerin

I like how the shopping cart recommends games to me that I already have in my library :/.

Now I'm imagining a chirpy, overly-helpful cart with googly eyes, like some unholy shopping cart equivalent of Clippy the paperclip. "It looks like you're buying Steam games. Would you like help?" >_<

Merry Christmas, by the way! Hope it's been a good one, current Steam issues notwithstanding.

gngf123

Goddamnit steam. I'm seriously thinking this isn't going to fix itself by the time the new deals go up.

This
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NJJzb3o.png

Hello there, avatar buddy.

Derrick01

Banned
So did valve really kill steam with an update to that garbage left 4 dead game? and they thought now was an acceptable time to revive that PoS?

denx

Guys, they will totally extend the clocks for the Flash deals.

Otherwise the publishers/devs of those gaames would be pissed.

Ryaaan14

Banned

What about the publishers/devs of the games for the next flash sale? They'd get screwed if the other got extended. Unless they just put them all up. Which no way will happen.

Turfster

They'll probably have an encore sale for the flashes another day, but not for the dailies. They last 32 more hours, after all.

Edit: Man, the Rise of the Triads remake with the midi music.
Amazing nostalgia trip!

denx

I was actually thinking of something crazy like Steam running two sets of Flash deals at the same time, but yeah, I guess that's just too crazy.

Shufel

I refuse to believe Left 4 Dead 2 is causing this. Everybody and their mother owns that game. I'm not sure what is up but they really should push those flash deals back a few more hours.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

This has happened before and they didn't :/

Wynnebeck

Banned
This is some bullshit. I just want to buy KoF even though I already have it for free on PS3. Mobile store not pulling up on my iPhone in case people are wondering.

shaowebb

I contacted Steam and linked to this thread. Told them they should really consider extending the flash sales. Hope it helps.

God I've been trying all day to get KOF 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom