• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizard with a ladder

learnin' with the blacks!
Happy Horror Holidays everyone! I hope you all have enjoyed my previous giveaways, but if I may be frank, I think this may just be my best giveaway yet. Kept it with my love of horror, mostly. Keep up the holiday cheer here at NeoGAF, and everyone being so wonderfully giving!

Damn, Golem going strong with that giveaway.

EdmondD

Happy Horror Holidays everyone! I hope you all have enjoyed my previous giveaways, but if I may be frank, I think this may just be my best giveaway yet. Kept it with my love of horror, mostly. Keep up the holiday cheer here at NeoGAF, and everyone being so wonderfully giving!

Awesome giveaway. I love the horror theme since I love horror games. Have you tried out Contagion? Seems interesting but I decided not to get it and I kind of regret it.

ChaoticEko

Neo Member
tumblr_mjx79r9hOG1r2srhyo2_r1_250.gif

my heart melts.

Awesome giveaway! much appreciated

I tried my luck on a few of them.

Raxus

What better way to celebrate the holidays than beating some random stranger's face in!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

King of Fighters XIII STEAM Edition -- MB-B8625E20307ABA6F - Taken by Im a Manatee

Modbot will PM you back with instructions (usually within a minute or so after your PM)
Thanks.

TheD

The Detective
Tired getting L4D2 uncensored via the UK store(via CC=UK), did not work (bar the fact that it did not state it was the shit version).

Welp. Papers, Please is back on sale for $4.99. I think I even asked for this (or maybe I voted for Gone Home, can't remember). But I still can't bring myself to buy it. Like, I know it's a great game, but it doesn't at all sound like a FUN game. Cart Life is languishing in my wishlist for the same reason. Both games sound like the gaming equivalent of Sophie's Choice or something. I just expect to feel despair and sadness--high-quality despair and sadness, don't get me wrong, but yeah.

Am I wrong on this? Is it worth playing anyways despite my apparent aversion to the anguish I feel over the thought of mistakenly sending someone to an internment camp because I had to meet my quota or else I'd have to go without heating oil for the month because if I didn't I'd have to stop buying medicine for my sick child instead and he could die of pneumonia?
If I were you I probably wouldn't buy it going by that post.. It's an amazing game and really, it's quite fun in its own way (or maybe I'm just a bad person), but there's certainly a lot of despair and sadness.

legacyzero

Banned

OH DAMN! I hope I get one!

Parsnip

Nice giveaway dude.

reposting for the new page: is ENDLESS SPACE GOLD worth it? Is it "noob-friendly", or at least, approachable? Buggy?

as a 4X games noob, it seems daunting... but it also gives me the vibe of a really enjoyable game to play after "getting" what's it about. I just wanna make sure I won't abandon it :p

If you have a good grasp at how tbs games like civ work, endless space will provide you with quite some fun. There is a fair amount to learn, but just take it in chunks.

Khronico

You, dusk, are an awesome fellow GAFfer!

KScorp

Is Endless Space heavy on warfare/combat? Does the AI love getting into conflicts with everyone? I love 4X games but prefer the expand, explore, exploit parts way over the exterminate part. Is it possible to win without heavily investing in military?

This holiday sale pushed me completely into PC gaming. I started with like 20 games and now have 60+. AHhhhhhhHHhahhhhh. I need help.

Edit: And I'm still hovering over the steam front page like a hawk.

Volotaire

Damn thats an incredible giveaway thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom