• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danj

May I be a well regarded pervert?
ibg400prwTQu9u.gif

What's that from? I recognise it from somewhere but darned if I remember where.

Lain

Just got home from the hospital and grabbed some games before their timer ended. I felt a bit disappointed noticing the OP isn't kept updated with new daily and past flash deals still active. JaseC past sale thread spoiled me, I guess.

I hope Spider-man 2 ends up as a flash or daily. It's cool that even losing it came to 55%, but it could be 66% off! Hopefully it doesn't end getting pulled while I wait.

Can't log in to Steam, when I try it tells me "Could not connect to the Steam network". This is the second time it happened to me, last time it did it fixed itself the next day.

Any ideas ?

Volcynika

Just got home from the hospital and grabbed some games before their timer ended. I felt a bit disappointed noticing the OP isn't kept updated with new daily and past flash deals still active. JaseC past sale thread spoiled me, I guess.

Yeah, whoever does the OP for this, probably should be updated at least daily.

Ventara

Already covered by Salsa:
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BUY IT.

Killing Floor also has the best Lever Action Rifle in a game ever.

BUY IT NOW.

Fuck, it's not letting me buy it. I logged out to see if that'll fix it, but now I can't log back in. Not on Firefox either. lol, could this be divine intervention?

Edit: Welp, it's 1pm. Too late. I snoozed and lost. Divine intervention. Out of my hands.

Enco

Hey guys, I'm on the edge with Metal Gear Rising and I need someone to push me one way or the other. The thing is, I already have it for the PS3, but haven't played it yet, so I don't know if I should just play that and save my money, or go with the superior PC version that has DLC. What do I do? I have 20 minutes to decide.
I enjoyed it for a few hours.

The boss fights were really annoying but it felt good when I beat them.

Then the game wanted me to fight the SAME bosses again. This time in a row, without getting killed. I promptly uninstalled the game. Ain't nobody got time for that.

But a lot of people love it. If you enjoy cool combat and difficult boss fights with a lot of button mashing, you should enjoy this game.

Teggy

I guess Hack and Slash will have to wait for the next sale. Oh well.

BTW I am not showing as disconnected from Steam, just having the cart problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom