• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

All three community choice games from yesterday currently have the "winner" discount, so if you wanted one of the ones other than Rage, should probably jump on it right now in case they fix that.

Uthred

Hmm EUIV at only 50% seems pretty poor, its been 75% off on Steam before and is currently 75% off a number of other places

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
FYI, Bulletstorm will not have GFWL removed and it doesn't support offline/local profiles, so enjoy it while you can. If relatively recent history is any indication the game will actually be taken off the store again once GFWL's new shutdown date draws near, so should it win the vote, buy it even if you don't presently have much free time.

Odd...I went to try voting again, and it shows that I already voted. So, I guess it counted my vote somewhere along the way.

Edit: Kind of annoyed, because it's a vote for Bulletstorm, and I wouldn't have kept that vote in light of the info posted above.

Sorry to ask again, but what were last night's 12-hour deals? I missed them, and the mystery is killing me. :(

It's 23 Euro.

You can still access the store in browser, it's apparently only the logins that are busted right now.

Holy crap, that's a crazy amazing deal. :O After putting endless hours into CKII and formerly EU3, I am so ready to freshly jump into EUIV.

And yeah, I didn't think of the browser version. Derp. Thanks a lot :)

FYI, Bulletstorm will not have GFWL removed and it doesn't support offline/local profiles, so enjoy it while you can. If relatively recent history is any indication the game will actually be taken off the store again once GFWL's new shutdown date draws near.

I second this, Bulletstorm is a great FPS, play it while you can people..

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
which one of you dicks broke steam....

not I can't play don't starve together

Tizoc

Interesting that Bulletstorm will be on sale. Does this mean that it will turn into a steamworks game?

Bought it long ago, still haven't played it.

Bulletstorm has been on sale as a flash and daily every sale.
EA likely can't be arsed to remove GFWL either way :V

Caffeine

these sales are
i8ORdHJ.jpg

FYI, Bulletstorm will not have GFWL removed and it doesn't support offline/local profiles, so enjoy it while you can. If relatively recent history is any indication the game will actually be taken off the store again once GFWL's new shutdown date draws near, so should it win the vote, buy it even if you don't presently have much free time.

hmmm what exactly does this mean? That the game won't save offline from GFWL, or we wont be able to play it offline at all?

Rezae

Not sure if prices are just mediocre this sale, my expectations are too high, or I just own too damn many games and the selection doesn't appear great. Probably a combination of all 3.

Oh GFWL, even during your death you manage to piss everyone off.

Great game on the PC, but you may want to dig out the Xbox 360 and buy it for that.

Sorry Epic doesn't love you Bulletstorm. But we do, you foul mouthed little cutie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom