• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

So, somewhat amusingly, just funded my steam wallet with my new card for a couple of marketplace transactions only to find out that the new payment method locks me out of the marketplace for a week. Does anyone know if it's actually going to be a week, or will I get access to those funds for the marketplace sooner? Had been planning to sell a couple/buy a couple cards to finish a badge off :-/

It's a week, sorry.
They really need to signpost that better.

Jawmuncher

Ys 1 - 1987, Eternal (which Steam release is based on) - 1998
Ys 2 - 1988, Eternal (which Steam release is based on) - 1998
Ys 3 - 1989, Felghana (enhanced remake of Ys 3) - 2005
Origins - 2006

Thanks for the confirmation.
Now I know the order i'll play them in.

Benedict

When will we see a crash in cardprices for snow-globes?
Have sold most of mine, but would like to get up to lvl 5 before the end.

liezryou

When will we see a crash in cardprices for snow-globes?
Have sold most of mine, but would like to get up to lvl 5 before the end.

I'd say the next 5 hours u will see the card prices go sub 10c, when people start realizing if they don't sell them now they will just poof away.

Leks

I have this since 20 minutes:

NcZg03L.jpg

I can't buy anything else and the Snow Globe card I should earn is not yet in my inventory. Is that normal?

FACE

Banned
I have this since 20 minutes:

NcZg03L.jpg

I can't buy anything else and the Snow Globe card I should earn is not yet in my inventory. Is that normal?

If you are from Brazil then you should always buy as a gift and store it in your inventory.

Arthea

It's already happening.
People are buying them up incredibly quickly, tho.
Dunno about others, but market was barely working today for me, I can see many disappointed people if they wait for the last day to sell those cards. No matter the price, it might be just not possible.

Turfster

If you got any foil, you are in no position to complain about luck! Leave it to us!

Foils aren't what they're cracked up to be from the outside, trust me ;)
I always get the foils for games nobody wants to make a badge for, so they just languish in my market list for months until I get sick of looking at them and lower their price to almost normal card range.

Arthea

Which game should I vote guys :^P

not funny!
nah, it's funny, watching greenlight offerings?

Foils aren't what they're cracked up to be from the outside, trust me ;)
I always get the foils for games nobody wants to make a badge for, so they just languish in my market list for months until I get sick of looking at them and lower their price to almost normal card range.

You know that's dangerous path to take, don't you? (><)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
JaseC is like the help bot, and this thread is like the IRC.

Valve should totally hire me as a support staff member.

So I can totally get the Steam Master sub.

So I'll totally have the Steam version of Wheelman.

Turfster

You know that's dangerous path to take, don't you? (><)
Nono, I mean like, I'll buy a game because it seems interesting (shock, horror, I know) and it'll give me a foil drop, but nobody else seems to have the game or wants to build the badge, leaving me stuck with it.

Arthea

ah, Wheelman talk, we are back to normal life.
you are steam support! on gaf you are.

Bad Rats !

I really hope Bat Rats win it, 100% discount is a no brainer.

not funny!
nah, it's funny, watching greenlight offerings?

I cant vote in Greelight with the phone app

Lets start a petition.

FauX

Community vote has closed, the end of this sale is near :D

I feel so relieved,I bought so many games that I dunno what will I play, now my backlog is impossible to beat.

How many of you have survived this times of steam robbery? :D

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
ah, Wheelman talk, we are back to normal life.
you are steam support! on gaf you are.

Haha, that's one way to look at it!

Lets start a petition.

You sign mine and I'll sign yours. ;)

But it won't add to your game count.

Is such an existence truly living?

Perhaps I could just edit my profile game count behind the scenes to match up with the items included in the sub. :p If you click through to a Valve employee's "All Games" tab everything is listed so the "issue" of employee profiles only showing what they owned prior to activating the sub could actually be fixed rather easily, I presume.

Carm

So... Pool Nation never got a Daily or Flash deal and lost its community vote to a snow board/skiing free to play game that is in alpha stage..... They really need to scrap community votes and double up on flash sales.

I bought way to many things across digital stores during this sale, kinda silly as I was looking to only buy 4 things initially. Hopefully Testament of Sherlock Holmes pops up if there is a recap sale later today....

Oh and this will be $9.99 during Summer Sale 2014, right Activision?
summer2014tendolla8qsrd.png

I'll wait then.
tumblr_lml12yym8c1qdsw9sg0.gif

Kiru

Ok Snow Globe stuff...
I need some help for my first badge. I only need #1. I could trade for #2, #9 or #10.
SteamID is in my profile :)

Haha, that's one way to look at it!

You sign mine and I'll sign yours. ;)

Perhaps I could just edit my profile game count behind the scenes to match up with the items included in the sub. :p If you click through to a Valve employee's "All Games" tab everything is listed so the "issue" of employee profiles only showing what they owned prior to activating the sub could actually be fixed rather easily, I presume.

It's a deal.

Didn't mr Orange say, we won't be happy with results?

O_O now I'm more curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom