• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

backdrifter

Neo Member
Half Life 2: Episode One
25% off any Valve title (blue)
25% off any City Interactive title (blue)
50% off Sam & Max Complete (blue)

After coal or cheap games. I'll take almost anything for that lot to be honest! PM if you fancy something folks :)

Bulzeeb

I won a copy of Dirt 3. Would anyone like to trade for it, or is it totally worthless due to that key leak a few months ago?

I also have copies of L4D2 and Amnesia for trade if anyone wants 'em.

Hi, I might be interested in L4D2, so far I have 3 coals and a 50% coupon for Men of War VIetnam, well I suppose this is not much but is all I have to offer :p tell me if you might be interested

Askani

Mmmh, thought I'd changed it. Better now?

I looked at your Wishlist. I just got a coupon for 50% off Sniper: Ghost Warrior. It's the same price now, but you can use it to buy the game at a later date if you want and pick something else up in the sale. I don't know that I care if I get anything for it. Let me know.

I just got Thief: Deadly Shadows. I want Rage and Arkham City. I'm willing to buy something to gift in addition to thief for both (obviously more for Arkham City).

PM me with any offers.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Got a 75% off coupon for Napoleon Total War (currently on sale for 50%, so the coupon is actually useful)

I'd take any game I dont have or 3 coals. PM please if someone is interested.
Oh yeah : more than 1 offer = best offer wins

Prelithe

Got "Holiday Sale 2011 Gift: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition" or coal, willing to trade for any Holiday sale achievement game (in particular Defense Grid, Anomaly) or equivalent value. Cheers.

Jenga

Banned
Have: 5 coal and worthless valve coupon

Want:

Either of the five bux games:

Stalker SOC
Call of COOTHOOLUU
NWN2 plat

Tomodachi

50% off bit.trip runner. Don't know why anyone would want it but still, I have it and I'm willing to trade it for a chunk of coal or any game I don't own (fat chance).

Got 1 coal and a -33% Valve coupon. If anyone wants it, PM me. Don't need anything for it, if you're feeling generous a very cheap game is always fun ;)

Edit: Gone.

TGMIII

2XzSU.png

PM if interested in anything (except coal, I'm not trading that)

Looking for coal, any recent game or a gold coupon.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
i have the following stuff from the holiday sale to trade

World Basketball Manager 2010
50% OFF The Ball (blue)
25% OFF Valve (blue)
(i don't think anybody will trade anything for these, i will probably give them away for free after some time...)

and i have keys for these

Cthulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII
Sanctum
Dungeons of Dredmor
Humble Indie Bundle #3 (Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves)

i would like to trade them for some other games

upandaway

Oooh nice thread.

I don't have time to look through posts + no time to check the thread tomorrow, so just look at this and PM me if you wanna trade any of these

YMTfV.png

Unless you're feeling generous, I'm not asking anything for any of the coupons.

(also I probably won't be able to follow up on a PM until friday)

Exile550

Oooh nice thread.

I don't have time to look through posts + no time to check the thread tomorrow, so just look at this and PM me if you wanna trade any of these

YMTfV.png

Unless you're feeling generous, I'm not asking anything for any of the coupons.

(also I probably won't be able to follow up on a PM until friday)

pm sent.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
capturey3k9u.png

Anyone?

Anyone? :(, I'll take ONE piece of coal for the 3 coupons... sigh I hate them .

I won an Overlord Complete pack. Includes Overlord 1 +2 and Raising hell. Already own them. If someone wants to trade, just PM me and we'll work something out.

Turfster

Got Arma Cold War Assault gif to trade and vouchers for -25% valve, -33% valve, -50% frozensynapse en -50% oddboxx.
PM me with offers (no vouchers please =p)

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
Trading out Shadowgrounds & Shadowgrounds Survivor gift & Valve -50% and Jamestown -50% coupons!!

I can't really be arsed to go through that list and see what I want, just suggest something.

Oh, Costume Quest would be fun!

zsswimmer

I got a tropico gift pack that I'll give away which includes Tropico 2 & 3 with DLC. First one to quote this gets it, I'll PM.

PArky96

Neo Member
Have:
25% off Valve Games Coupon
50% off Breath of Death + Call of Cthulhu
Spare key for Humble Bundle 3

Want:
Swords and Soldiers HD
Guardians of Graxia
Edge
Psychonauts
AI War

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Anyone who wants to trade me the Fallout Collection for my Oddboxx collection? (games, not coupons)

Got GRID but not really interested in racing games.

If anyone wants to trade for it check my wishlist:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jakershaker/wishlist

GRID is at 7 Euro now so something around that I guess.

Send PM if interested.

Also have some coupons, will trade for anything:

-33% Valve games
-33% Valve Complete
-33% Game of thrones
-50% HAWX 2
-50% Wonderful end of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom