• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Have:

HIB3
Zombie Driver
25% Valve
3 Coal

Want:

CS:S
Rock of Ages
Renegade Ops
Hoard
Puzzle Agent 1&2
Any other offers

Quote or PM if interested.

zychi

Banned
I just realized I don't have Half Life Episode 2. I swear I bought Orange Box when it came out.

Anyone with an abundance of Episode 2 codes willing to gift one to me for free?

If anyone gets one of the free Batman AA coupons I will trade any $5 game + my sad inventory for it. Right now that is just 2 coals and a 50% off valve games coupon.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
H:
-World Basketball Manager 2010
-FlatOut
-33% off Tropico 4
-33% off any Ubisoft title
-50% off Dungeons of Dredmor
-50% Poker Night at the Inventory

W:
-Coal

I HAVE THESE
  • Holiday Coal x22
  • -50% Valve x1
  • -33% Valve x3
  • -25% Valve x4
  • -50% Tiny Bang Story
  • -75% Torchlight
  • -33% Dungeon Siege III
  • -50% Greed Corp
  • -50% Max Payne 2
(no gold tickets)

I WANT THESE (for now)
  • Red Orchestra 2
  • ...coal? i guessssssssss

mojiimbo

By any chance would anyone be interested in 7 coal and some coupons(3 25% off Valve coupons and 1 50% off Sega Classics Collection coupon) in exchange for Payday?

oipic

Roll up, ladies and gentlemen - up for grabs we have the F.E.A.R Complete Collection (including 'F.3.A.R' and everything that came before it), worth 30-odd dollars on your favorite Steam storefront.

Open to offers of interest, either here or via PM - in a giving, balanced world, I'd dearly love Arkham City in return, with today's sale price and all that.

Dingotech

I got a copy of Dota 2 - Hardware Survey, anybody willing to trade any games for it?
I've already got the humble bundles.
What is the value of one of these DOTA2 keys anyway?

EDIT -

Here is some stuff from my wishlist if anybody wants to trade one of the games for the DOTA2 - Hardware Survey.

Space Pirates and Zombies
Sins of a Solar Empire
Gatling Gears
Renegade Ops
The Baconing
Deathspank
E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy
Rock of Ages

EDIT2 - Key gone, traded to KScorp.

Darryl

Banned
I got a copy of Dota 2 - Hardware Survey, anybody willing to trade any games for it?

i think they just released a whole lot of invites so i'm not sure they're worth too much anymore

masterkajo

Have:
Serious Sam HD 2nd Encounter
Counter Strike
Half Life
Droplitz
-50% Oddworld
-50% Rock of Ages
4 coal

Interested?

Have:
50% off FEARCollection
50% off 1 Valve Game
33% off 1 Valve Game
7 Coal

Want:

Terraria, offering 7 coal for it!
Left for Dead 1 or 2
Coal

Anyone interested in the coupons at all? I'm accepting even 1 coal for one. :)

PM me if you're interested.

graywolf323

Have:
50% off on the title Back to the Future
50% off on the title The Wonderful End of the World
25% off any one title on Steam listed with 1C as the publisher
10% off any one title on Steam listed with THQ as the publisher.

Want:
Coal

chessnut

I have a 50% off coupon for stalker clear sky that would make it 1.25 w/ today's daily deal. I don't care for it so if anyone wants it, pm me.

edit: oh shit didn't read the details. if anyone still wants it they can have it.

Also have extra copies of the following games to trade:

Oblivion Deluxe GOTY
Braid
VVVVVV
Machinarium
Half Life 2
Terraria
Bit Trip Runner
Flight Control HD
Probably late, but stil... A coal for Flight Control (just one as it's 0.99€)? Are you interested in any amount of coal for Oblivion? I only have four, but I'd like to know it for future reference.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
H:
-World Basketball Manager 2010
-FlatOut
-33% off Tropico 4
-33% off any Ubisoft title
-50% off Dungeons of Dredmor
-50% Poker Night at the Inventory

W:
-Coal

Euphor!a

Banned
Anybody want to make my day and trade me a copy of Arkham City for Valve Complete Pack before Arkham goes back up in price?

oipic

Conversely, anyone keen on trading Arkham City my way in exchange for a complete pack of all things F.E.A.R. related?

(I can Paypal a little cash your way too, or gift a small-ish game, if that'll swing the deal)

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
How much will people offer for NWN2? All I have is Beat Hazard complete and Shadowgrounds complete + a couple of coupons.

I wonder what the real dollar value of coal is right now. It seems quite high. Maybe 75 cents to a dollar? I worry about the stability of the European markets though. We could be heading for a bitcoin type of collapse in the coal currency market.

I recommend taking a short position on coal with a long term investment strategy of investing in hats.

2wN0m.jpg

Sanic

I've got some coal (5 pieces I think) that I have no interest in. Anyone want to make me an offer on some/all of it? Not looking for anything in particular.

Doomshine

No surprise there, the only other thing I have is whatever I gained from playing Spiral Knights for half an hour and vintage TF2 weapons.

Sanic

What kind of stuff are you looking for?

Games I suppose, or even TF2 items/hats. I already have a fairly large backlog which is why I said I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but I won't be using the coal so I may as well offload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom