• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbarian

I'm okay with the new GTA release date. My backlog is huge anyway. I just hope the extra time shows in the final product, and it's not a buggy, unoptimized mess.

Finally got around to trying the RE4 texture mod.
Capcom should just give these guys a hefty sum and include the texture pack in the game.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
65 GB would make GTA5 the new reigning champ IIRC. I don't think TitanFall or BF4 quite reached that number. Still, it's not that far out of line with a lot of recent current-gen ports and it is a Rockstar open-world game with an absurd number of assets so I don't see why people are shocked.

Also, the PC screens seem to be a nice upgrade over all the "next-gen" shots I've seen.

Dr Dogg

So yeah SteamGAF are you ready to pay 60$ for year and a half old game (GTA V)? :D

Pfft! Move to a country where you'll be dealing with higher tax rates and pubs bumping prices up 'just because'. I fully expect £49.99 and no lower that £44.99. What with the exchange rates at the moment that's a lot more than $60 and I think the Euro folk will get even more or a price disparity.

While I whole heartedly agree VALVe are anti consumer, I feel that VALVe have the type of PR only satan could set up. It is insane how gentle the media are treating VALVe.

It's their own fault, no one has any guts to say anything negative. And when people do, they get shot at by cultists (je suis Charlie).

I wouldn't compare Steam sycophants to jihadist, its a bit harsh. We're not talking mac users here.

Steam forums

Happy B-day my RJD loving friend.
Thanks Tizoc!
Happy Birthday !
Thank you :)
That's Kamiya's stock dismissal response. Kotaku or another 'journalist' site also fell for it. His "Do you eat shit?" response to one of Kotaku's sensationalist articles is still his best work.

Happy birthday!
Thanks!
Both look really good, I hope that the current trend of indie multiplayer games dying quickly after release stops.
Happy Birthday, Kurt!

I haven't played it yet, but from what I know about it, it's not like Wild ARMs, and I consider myself a fan of WA! How I would like a new WA game... I still think that WA5 "tetris" is one of the best minigames in any game ever too.

It has leaderboards inside a game only, global and friends ones. Leaderboards are a little glitchy and you'll notice that there are people that cheat even in pacman (><)
Amazing really
Thank you!
Isn't Homeworld coming to Steam next month? Any movement on an app front?

Also, dat new Halo top-down game, is that coming to Steam?

And, lastly: NOLF is coming, but Night Dive's playing hard to get with me on twitter.

EDIT: Posting this way is just weird.

I swear I'd heard Gearbox was targeting February.

NOLF coming to Steam is the best news I've heard this year.
Help, GAF, I am under attack by eagles!

zKDRNCK.png

--Not saying that it can't be fun. Glad that there is an alternative.
I was gonna make a FC4 joke but lashman beat me to it :(

Valve should limit the amount of friend requests that a level 0 account can send.

Deques

Valve should limit the amount of friend requests that a level 0 account can send.

A suggestion would be that level 0 users cannot send friend requests unless they have one paid game in the library. The game must be purchased in Steam store

And Happy Birthday :)

Cheaper than in GMG! But I have credits there so buying from GMG with credits would be my best option

sprinkles

Finished up Final Fantasy 13. Clocked in at 37 hours so far. Going to grid for a few of the achievements and then be done with it.

The story seemed to be a convoluted mess, but the ending was actually quite satisfying.
Oh my, I seem to get lost too often. I am 36 hours in roughly, but still stuck in Chapter 11 with no end in sight. I don't mind the story much, it is your typical Anime/Manga drama. It helps that the game often looks gorgeous with 4k downsampled to 1080p and the battles are forgiving enough to watch TV or Twitch.

What a horrible way to start the day. Corrosiveforst got banned :(
Just read the convo in the PS Vita thread and he was voicing his opinion pretty normal with stuff he experienced imo. I also remember Aena and him talking about the same topic here back when the thread got into community. What a shame. I didn't see any hate post, yes even if he was criticizing the mods harsh (joke). I've read uch worse throughout gaf I mean.
Ah, hope it's not perma at least. He does contribute a lot here. Posts impressions, videos, webms and even more tips about Steam etc. This does suck.

Jawmuncher

What a horrible way to start the day. Corrosiveforst got banned :(
Just read the convo in the PS Vita thread and he was voicing his opinion pretty normal with stuff he experienced imo. I also remember Aena and him talking about the same topic here back when the thread got into community. What a shame. I didn't see any hate post, yes even if he was criticizing the mods harsh (joke). I've read uch worse throughout gaf I mean.
Ah, hope it's not perma at least. He does contribute a lot here. Posts impressions, videos, webms and even more tips about Steam etc. This does suck.

You didn't ask him on Steam how long it would be?

I was really happy with that version, I never played the last gen version so I really enjoyed it, may be the only GTA I have ever finished.

Yeah I think The Xbox one version will be good enough. Then I'll get GTA V on the PC when its ultra cheap in some future sale.

fantomena

A sentence I did not expect to read on GAF.

Finished up Final Fantasy 13. Clocked in at 37 hours so far. Going to grid for a few of the achievements and then be done with it.

The story seemed to be a convoluted mess, but the ending was actually quite satisfying. On to Blacklist!

So by Watch Dogs : BroHo it should be solid.

Well you better hope that someone with tagging ability doesn't see that.

I like his videos. What's the big problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom