• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backlogger

Started playing JuJu from Flying Wild Hog (developer of Shadow Warrior and Hard Reset), and I have to say it's a pretty cute and fun platformer. Though not too challenging I guess. The game also clearly takes inspiration from Donkey Kong Country, and there even are barrel-like objects that throw you around the level.

Kind of reminds me of Paper Monsters, which I totally forgot about and hadn't realized the Steam version had been released http://store.steampowered.com/app/314540/. I have a thing for casual platformers...

ExoSoul

Banned
Flatly, talking about moderation is a bannable offense.
Scared yet?

III. Moderation Policy

A. Moderation of NeoGAF is not by democracy. All decisions with regards to thread closure and movement, permanent and temporary bans, membership, and any other relevant issues are made by the NeoGAF administration alone and are final. That being said, constructive criticisms and suggestions are welcome, provided they are directed to NeoGAF Administration via e-mail, here. Do not dispute administrative policy or action within the forum itself.

What's with people only highliting what suits them?
Altugh you have a point that it specifies not to do it in the forums but in no way does it say it can't be discussed.

JustinBB7

Presumably it'd just be a matter of replacing data files.

Yea I was guessing that. Wonder if this opens the doors for more games like this. Just make a slightly censored version and let people swap some files and get the uncensored version.

Game looks funny as hell.

Bought a GTX 970 today. It is glorious. I'm able to play almost every game at highest settings and get 60 fps, I'm using DSR and finally able to use PhysX. And going from AMD to Nvidia is great. Everything just feels... better. Now I have a reason to buy lots of games again.

Parsnip

yeah, but 3 months is still a damn long time for a 'first offense'
Frost said he has been banned before, while a mod said he didn't have any bans in his record.

The plot thickens.

If somebody wants to know AC Unity DLC is apparently up on UPlay.

Yup, it's about 8gigs there, dunno what's the size on steam side.

Presumably it'd just be a matter of replacing data files.
I think I remember them saying in a tweet that they'll have a patch specifically for this purpose.

Happy birthday man! Always nice to watch you stream Elite!

Thank you, hopefully next time I won't be so boring, haha.

Some spares, Slave Zero is still good and playable.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

BLOODNET -- MB-3A192D1859779253 - Taken by NightmareTrigger
SHADOW OPS: RED MERCURY -- MB-81807D9A7B9B5B32 - Taken by Darth Kupi
SLAVE ZERO -- MB-BFBED96AC05CE492 - Taken by KainXVIII
THE UNDERGARDEN -- MB-AD27741415E46391 - Taken by Bayonetta
REX NEBULAR AND THE COSMIC GENDER BENDER -- MB-3DCBA91F75B026D0 - Taken by Knurek

Madn

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madn, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Space Farmers 2-Pack -- MB-5EE34DE1912333C6 - Taken by Kryptonite. 1 entrants total.

t1421172472z1.png

Terra_Ex

No achievements, no steam cloud, no CARDS! No buy!

New milestone reached! 1600 games. Pier Solar became the 1600th game

Another milestone is soon reached: 993 DLCs now

No cards for the
lewd
family friendly waifu game? Are they mad?

No, it doesn't. Btw, why are you using "ain't" so often? :)
Cauze I'm of them hippidy-hop cool kidz on the block!
It has a novelty factor going for it but I wonder if that can carry the game.

What's there more than the unusual animu visuals with forced profanity? I already saw all that in the trailers.
Thank you, hopefully next time I won't be so boring, haha.
No, it was super fun! Also shoutout to Skyzard who I also enjoyed watching Elite.
I am PewDiePie.
No, you are Thorgrim. That's a compliment :)

Terra_Ex

So is anyone now buying Saints Row: Gat out of Hell next week to fill the GTA-void?

Seems destined to join SR4 gotc in a double pack for 75% off in a relatively short time so I'll wait.

In other news, looks like the new Shadowrun kickstarter is now live.

Teeth

What's with people only highliting what suits them?
Altugh you have a point that it specifies not to do it in the forums but in no way does it say it can't be discussed.

It literally says that it can't be discussed on the forums. Did you think I meant that the mods could ban you from Steam chat and 4chan for complaining on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom