• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

I decided to start up Batman Oranges the other night fully expecting a GTA delay. It'll be my open world game for winter. I'm surprised at how much tougher it is compared to Mordor. They went out of their way to make the combat so much easier when it already was accessible.

Finally tried Marlow Briggs.

I'm impressed by the visuals, and it does seem incredibly solid, especially considering the price, but I'm starting to think that it's going to amount to a relatively forgettable experience.

I think I might move on.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Just in case anyone missed it. 4 hours left for my giveaway. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=970106

Also a few games left over from some bundle links A.Romero provided. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=147191510&postcount=137

------------------

I wasn't going to get GTA V any time soon anyroad, but I do think I will get around to finally beating Watch_Dogs. I stopped after getting stuck in a building, loading a save, then immediately falling through the ground into an empty void once I step foot in Chicago. I realise that latter is realistic to real world Chicago, but it really hurts game play.

I'll play it eventually as Kinzie (since Gat is boring), but not at full price. Going to wait for some impressions on how meaty it actually is.

according to the FAQ on the Steam forums about the game it's about 6-8 hours since it's an expansion

also the costumes in the Plague of Frogs DLC aren't coming to the PC version...just the Lil' Croaker weapon will be available to everyone

I'm more talking to myself and hoping someone will have some short impressions like 'FUCK NO'.
The game looks like a more polished and co-op focused Fight the Dragon. Maybe more akin to Gauntlets and the new Tomb Raider.

Impressions on Youtube and Steam I've read so far are fairly positive as well.

Can't think 2€ to be a bad investment in this case.

To be honest, it's not a great game.

Though the story behind the indie team making it was pretty awesome and almost worth supporting just for that.
That's a really nice story.
But this made laugh.
9QcRoQO.png
Are coders actually treated like outcasts in real life? Haha, I mean, aw :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom