• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try using the fishing rod to get those. There are definitely places you'll just have to give up the loot though.

I don't believe I have a fishing rod... This is the first stage. Where is the manual for this game?

I died at the boss at the very edge of the screen and one of the spoil bags went off screen and I couldn't retrieve it. Are they just for score or do they matter in upgrades/shops?

tmarg

I don't believe I have a fishing rod... This is the first stage. Where is the manual for this game?

I died at the boss at the very edge of the screen and one of the spoil bags went off screen and I couldn't retrieve it. Are they just for score or do they matter in upgrades/shops?

You get the rod in town after the first stage, so I guess you don't have it yet. In that case, just stand near the edge and hit the bags with your shovel.

Money is used for upgrades, but you can repeat levels for more if you end up short

Drift Stage (Early Alpha Demo) is up! http://supersystems.itch.io/driftstagealpha

Vlsj6sq.gif

Holy crap. Thats amazing!

Good news, everyone!

The elite game Dangerous has come to Steam at long last! Dangerous is an epic 3D open and living world space combat RPG sandbox with an immersive and riveting story.
Well worth the money
Always Fun,
Always Active

Please don't buy it. It is not Elite: Dangerous.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im not too sure on the handling of Drift Stage. I dont like how it snaps back in position. It feels weird.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of DriftedPlanet, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DriftedPlanet, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hitman: Absolution -- MB-B196CD63911855E6 - Taken by someguyinahat. 13 entrants total.
The Last Remnant -- MB-E0817C65AFC93360 - Taken by bobnowhere. 12 entrants total.
Antichamber -- MB-69EB9D5F49B1A05E - Taken by D3RANG3D. 3 entrants total.
Hitman: Blood Money -- MB-83779CC8E4BB5524 - Taken by StarlordDial. 5 entrants total.
Deus Ex: Invisible War -- MB-65B01D31B26EDB76 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 4 entrants total.
Thief Gold -- MB-6B4CEC739BBB52ED
PGP3OVL.png
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (GOG) -- MB-0BA47B1BC258F0EA - Taken by Water. 1 entrants total.
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin -- MB-86ACEF911BBE18D4 - Taken by Blu(e). 3 entrants total.

t1420332832z1.png

gngf123

Okay, just played the Drift Stage demo for a bit. Really enjoyed it.

If it is anything to go by, man I hope they make the OST available. Either as an include with the game, or on Bandcamp or something.

I think it could do with a little tweaking when transitioning from drifting though. It just kind of... snaps.

autoduelist

So I got an email that there's free DLC for Defense Grid 2 on steam... but can't for the life of me actually find the dlc to 'buy'. (Do you need to actually own a game to see/buy DLC?)

Also... when looking at games on the steam website, videos often only take up 1/4 of the available box for them. Any ideas on how to fix this? My google skills failed.

Convoy (FTL meets Mad Max) looks pretty dope.

There's also some gameplay footage

I want this. Now.

There was another awesome game I discovered like 6 months ago, still in development. Unfortunately, that's all I remember about it, can't even remember genre. Just this nagging feeling with absolutely no lead/clue/hint to start my search. Worst feeling ever.

Annubis

And I just spotted the first mistake in Nekopara right at the beginning of chapter 2
=(

h9yeh3u.jpg

I don't think I've ever played a single VN where I did not find a single error.

Good news, everyone!

The elite game Dangerous has come to Steam at long last! Dangerous is an epic 3D open and living world space combat RPG sandbox with an immersive and riveting story.
Well worth the money
Always Fun,
Always Active

Lol. I really thought it's the Elite one.

Locust

Good news, everyone!

Well worth the money
Always Fun,
Always Active

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92958528
Posted: 30 Aug, 2012
Elite: Dangerous kickstarter was started in Nov 2012.

Kinda feel bad for the dev since he gets shit even though it was Braben who "stole" the name. :p

Vazduh

Lotus 3's theme is still one of the most baller, energizing tunes ever conceived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdRNN9idJ0g

(Y)

Speaking of old shit, anyone here played hyperblade? I remember having a hard time finding this game, and when I finally found it I made a huge mistake - I borrowed it to my cousin -.- It was like a some kind of sick hockey game, where you could decapitate opposition players and play with their heads :eek: Fun times :D

xezuru

Drift Stage needs a better name.

It's a direct reference to Initial D, as both the anime and games have a Initial D: X Stage, to denote the version / season.
Also dat sweet AE86 in the multiplayer trailer.
That said, still probably should've stuck to a stage subtitle with a super cheeze name

Drift Vector: Max Stage

Edit: Though I would be super fine if they just added the subtitle,
Drift Stage: The Line
Unrelated Bonus link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT8a42SASRc

Kiru

Drift Racer
Driftout
Need for Drift
Project Drift
Formula Drift
Driftclub
Drift Storm
Next Drift Game
Drift Zero
Driftgeddon

Ok I'll stop

Chariot

Go! Go! Nippon! ~My first Drift in Japan~
If My Car Would Drift
NekoDrift
Cherry Tree High Drift Club
Flower Shop: Drifting in Fairbrook

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
I have created a monster.

I tried the game, looks very swell. And nice music too. Handling needs work.

Yeah, I have to be honest, I was not expecting DS to be as good a demo as it does. I really like the music, and if they change up the color palette (or keep it) and make some diverse tracks it'll be great. The controller mapping is great for my ds4 but I am finding it difficult to keep in drift mode when I just try to adjust the angle. Photo mode is welcome as well, though it looks very early.

Toki767

I really need a list of how Steam ratings go. Like...is Positive higher than Mostly Positive? I'm guessing Overwhelmingly Positive is the highest right?

keit4

Banned
So, it's really shitty how the shared library works now. IIRC in the summer me and my gf were able to play different games at the same time with no problems.

Sch1sm

I really need a list of how Steam ratings go. Like...is Positive higher than Mostly Positive? I'm guessing Overwhelmingly Positive is the highest right?

Overwhelmingly Negative (0-19 + many reviews) < Mostly Negative (20-39) < Negative (0-39 + few reviews) < Mixed (40-69) < Mostly Positive (70-79) < Positive (80-99 with few review) < Very Positive (80-94) < Overwhelmingly Positive ( 95-99 + many reviews)

E: Chariot mentioned percent. Added them in brackets.

So, it's really shitty how the shared library works now. IIRC in the summer me and my gf were able to play different games at the same time with no problems.

Yeah, only reason I don't use it is the entire one person per library at a time thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom