• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

abracadaver

JaseC I'm still confused about Zombie Army Trilogy. I bought it yesterday evening.
Today it says it is not available in my country when trying to visit the store page. But I don't see any changes in SteamDB?

Hip Hop

Well, that's one damn good price for GTA5, was a nono at $40+, but I can't resist at <$30.
I'll be able to help a few people to buy GTA5 for $27 each.
For now I'll only help those I already have in my friends list, so shoot me a message on Steam.
Hope it's ok i put this message here, not really looking to get bombed with PMs from the B/S/T thread and don't wanna spam my friends list. (sorry, but don't bother to PM me if we're not already friends on Steam, no exceptions for now)

Edit: Those are region free Steam gift copies, from little china.

NOO!!!

That's what I get for clearing my friends list.

Well, that's one damn good price for GTA5, was a nono at $40+, but I can't resist at <$30.
For now I'll only help those I already have in my friends list, so shoot me a message on Steam.
Hope it's ok i put this message here, not really looking to get bombed with PMs from the B/S/T thread and don't wanna spam my friends list. (sorry, but don't bother to PM me if we're not already friends on Steam, no exceptions for now)

That's a great price. If you could help me get GTA 5 I would appreciate it. :3

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, Mini Metro is terrific. Still in Beta, therefore some stuff are missing (for example the music, which will be composed by Disasterpeace it seems), but it's already fantastic.

And since you guys seem to be into puzzle games with Hexcells, you should take a look at Sokobond, it's very good too.

That's great to hear. I've been waiting for Mini Metro to come out of EA, but it is taking quite awhile. I do hope the soundtrack does the game justice.

Kabouter

Darn :(

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
2015-01-17_09-59-40.jpg

;)

JustLynx

Is China going to be the new thing or is this an awesome, one game mistake?

just checked some other games, GTA 5 is an exception, all the others have the same price as my region... :(

You're the best! :D

If I didn't have so much to play I'd be all over that GTAV price. Thanks for hooking us up, Dunder.

Fascinated to know why it isn't affected by ACRTAG. I thought that was applied immediately now. Is it possible for publishers to remove it or is this an error?

Tizoc

Is China going to be the new thing or is this an awesome, one game mistake?

Is it a misprice? I just see it as China having it cheaper than other regions, which is how we've been doing it the last few years.
For now, the great Chinese Ram will join the ranks of the glorious Russia Bear in the great Steam Pantheon
Badass_sheep.jpg

Is it a misprice? I just see it as China having it cheaper than other regions, which is how we've been doing it the last few years.
For now, the great Chinese Ram will join the ranks of the glorious Russia Bear in the great Steam Pantheon

It's not a misprice but it can be traded to anywhere unlike any other game from a cheap region.

Just finished Dishonored playing a no kills campaign, such a good game, it's amazing how well the game holds, and that no other game has done stealth so well since it.

Come on Arkane, announce Dishonored 2 this year!

Tizoc

From the 2014 GotY thread
PC Game of the Year:
Divinity: Original Sin = 339 points, 7 honorable mentions
2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance = 87 points, 5 honorable mentions
3. Wasteland 2 = 76 points, 8 honorable mentions
4. Valkyria Chronicles = 71 points, 9 honorable mentions
5. Jazzpunk = 67 points, 3 honorable mentions

This is PC in general BTW, and IMO a good list =)

PC Game of the Year:

That gap between first and second place :O

Chariot

PC Game of the Year:

Yay, so happy for Valkyria Chronicles /o/

Lain

PC Game of the Year:

Good for Divinity. I guess it makes up for not winning RPG of the Year.
Looking at the GAF GOTY 2014 it makes me happy to see Blizzard owning both MMO and Strategy genre + Mobile. If only they had their games on Steam!

Tesseract

Banned
Well, guess it's time to upgrade my PC.

You lived a good, long life, phenom x2 550 and HD 5830

Cranked out almost every game of last gen at max settings. Finally started to give out about a year ago. Rip, big fizzle.

Dr Dogg

Surprised to see Bayo 2, Mario Kart 8 and DK Tropical Freeze as the top 3 in GAF's overall GOTY gongs. Saying that Bayo 2 and MK8 were two of the most enjoyable games I played last year so it kind of matches my own sentiments. SteamGAF's will certainly be interesting and great to see Divinity: Original Sin get some love in the main awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom