• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Will I be able to pull a Nekopara and lewd my Steam copy of Huniepop?
Yes. I think they explicitly dropped something about easy patching. Also you get the DRM version free if you buy from their website. Meaning, that you probably just can do what you can do with Nekopara. These people know their audience.

In contrast to moenovel! Goddamnit, moenovel!

Jawmuncher

Another VN which has been on green light for a little bit (was waiting for it's kickstarted to be funded)

268x268.resizedimage

Greenlight Page:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=364289351&tscn=1419787535
Echo Tokyo is a cyber punk open world dystopian visual novel game with dating sim components. In this world you will play as either Shizume Misaki or Light Keiji. Each one will follow their own storyline in parrallel with the other, to give you the player a larger sense of the world and the plot.
637x358.resizedimage

fantomena

For anyone wondering about resolutions higher than 1080p in RE Remake, I wrote this in the other thread:

I don't think I will break the embargo by doing this, but there is no sign of any higher resolution than 1080p when Nvidias DSR is enabled.

Just to inform you guys.

HoosTrax

Hey guise. I'm trying to remember the name of a game.

It's a futuristic racing type game where you drive a vehicle that has antigrav boosters or something and that looks like a PDA or smartphone, where all of the usual HUD elements are on the car itself. I think it may have been on Kickstarter on one point.

It's a futuristic racing type game where you drive a vehicle that has antigrav boosters or something and that looks like a PDA or smartphone, where all of the usual HUD elements are on the car itself. I think it may have been on Kickstarter on one point.

Distance?

Wok

Reminds me of Nitronic Rush: http://nitronic-rush.com/

Jawmuncher

So do I get a Steam key if I buy Huniepop on their website?

Yes.

What Version?
If you buy from Steam, you get the censored version for Steam.
If you buy from MangaGamer, you get the uncensored version DRM free PLUS a Steam key.
If you buy from the Humble widget on huniepop.com, you get the uncensored version DRM free PLUS a Steam key.

Backlogger

~
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Backlogger, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Skyborn -- MB-71F4CE2BE10F570A - Taken by Sarcasm

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ace Combat Assault Horizon is $5 at GamersGate and £2.49 ($3.77) at GamesPlanet UK.

Worth it.

Wok

Steam Goty results might be delayed.

I've been busy with work, apologies, I have Friday night to get the voting counted up and making the results post ready so hopefully I can do it in one sitting.

Still waiting for the results. :'(

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Who wants an Evolve beta key?

ModBot said:
Instructions for TronLight:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (TronLight, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Evolve Beta -- MB-D2A387D43C22A1CD - Taken by FreddieQuell

Don't know if it's region locked, I'm in EU just in case.

Dr Dogg

I'm surprised too, but it was Smash and not DK who nabbed third place :p

D'oh! It was more over the response from GAF than about their quality as PlatinumGames have hit it out of the park for the past 3 games in a row for me and I've haven't had this much fun with a Mario Kart since the SNES original. Just goes to show those that shout the loudest are not really a majority. GAF may state it's a 'nexus of hardcore gamers' but really it's a meeting place for a very diverse group of people, most of who may share a common interesting in gaming but have wide and varying tastes.

For anyone wondering about resolutions higher than 1080p in RE Remake, I wrote this in the other thread:

That's a bit disappointing. Have you tried seeing if you can alter it manually in any config files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom