• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Anyone has any idea how much Citizens of Earth will cost on release?

It's coming out in about 7 hrs according to Steam but there still isn't a price stated on the store page.

From the OT
For a limited time.
Steam - 20% Discount = $11.99 + Soundtrack Download (until 27th of January)
PS4 + Vita (NA) - 20% Discount for PSPlus Subscribers = $11.99 (until the 3rd of February)
Wii U + 3DS (NA) - 20% Discount = $11.99 (until 27th of January)
PS4 + Vita (Europe) - Unknown.
Wii U + 3DS (Europe) - 20% Discount (until 29th of January), if purchasing same game on vice versa console, 40% Discount on the other version of the game (buy one, pay €7.19) (until 29th of January)

Dr Dogg

Shocking News! Blands is getting a Money-For-Old-Rope Edition (apparently is contains the definitive versions of 2 and 1.5). Wonder if this will skip PC/Steam? Probably as short of coming with a large bag of hallucinogenics I don't know what could spice these games up for me.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=975620

Also Nintendo are sneaky bastards. So they plan to discontinue Club Nintendo and my hoarded collection of Stars will be worthless in 7-8 months time. But this then has me looking to see what bargains can be picked up on 3DS and WiiU and now I'm bloody coveting Amiibo's! It's never like this when stuff get's de-listed from Steam.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Shocking News! Blands is getting a Money-For-Old-Rope Edition (apparently is contains the definitive versions of 2 and 1.5). Wonder if this will skip PC/Steam? Probably as short of coming with a large bag of hallucinogenics I don't know what could spice these games up for me.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=975620

Also Nintendo are sneaky bastards. So they plan to discontinue Club Nintendo and my hoarded collection of Stars will be worthless in 7-8 months time. But this then has me looking to see what bargains can be picked up on 3DS and WiiU and now I'm bloody coveting Amiibo's! It's never like this when stuff get's de-listed from Steam.

I think this is 2K's first remaster so it'll be interesting to see what happens (whether the current games will be patched or 2K will make a separate app that bundles the two together).

derExperte

But it's totally like that since Amiibos could increase in value too when discontinued.

pahamrick

Finally get my first foil after what seems like forever, and it was a foil for DARK of all games. I have a feeling this will never sell.

Dr Dogg

I think this is 2K's first remaster so it'll be interesting to see what happens (whether the current games will be patched or 2K will make a separate app that bundles the two together).

Be interesting to see what 2K do for PC, if anything, as so far the Press Release and the trailer on YouTube only mentions PS4 and XO. Only major difference I can make out is 4 player split screen.

But it's totally like that since Amiibos could increase in value too when discontinued.

Hahaha fair enought though what I really meant was that a game getting yanked from Steam doesn't make me want to rush out and by a load of toys to compensate but seeing the price some are going for on eBay Amiibo's are waaaay more profitable.

Lol, what happened to Borderlands 1? They were to greedy to put it into the package?

No idea. It would be a bit odd to release the first as a standalone so I'm guessing 2K thought they could drop it. Well that or it could be a pain in the arse to bring over 3 titles and focusing on the most popular one and the most recent and see how they go.

I know there are people like me who wonder who actually prints their receipts on Steam. It seems a reddit user was brave enough and this is what happened

9vp2dI9.png

The bug has apperently been known since August.

Just Valve things~

Dr Dogg

Is this not just a feature where they actually rip your receipt up in advance? :0

Hahaha I was thinking something like it's pre-shredded for you.

I had to google how to retweet something to enter this.

Also, sorry to the dude who contacted me in early 2012 to inquire about my ban! Just saw that.

Sounds like my adventures on Facebook. Sign in once every 2 years to a few birthday wishes from randoms and peeps I went to school with and the odd request if someone could borrow a sat nav or something like.

JaseC

Another new form of captcha

gfJu3jS.jpg

I can't even copy the code and paste it..:p

Once again I'll say that Valve ought to integrate Steam Guard and Google Auth. instead. Captchas do nothing to help those who've had their account hijacked.

agniswarm

Banned
Once again I'll say that Valve ought to integrate Steam Guard and Google Auth. instead. Captchas do nothing to help those who've had their account hijacked.

They protect from bots accessing the account. Its best to have mobile verification rather than such stupid capcha. PIN will be sent valid for an entire session unless steam is closed.

JaseC

They protect from bots accessing the account. Its best to have mobile verification rather than such stupid capcha. PIN will be sent valid for an entire session unless steam is closed.

Sure, but they don't protect against people (someone is running those bots, after all). Ideally Valve shouldn't have implemented a solution that solves half the problem at best.

agniswarm

Banned
Sure, but they don't protect against people (someone is running those bots, after all). Ideally Valve shouldn't have implemented a solution that solves half the problem at best.

Agreed such won't be able to protect against people. The only protection against such is PIN verification or an email verification.

Alavard

I got in another hour of Lords of the Fallen last night and my opinions on it have already dropped. At first I found the cloning of the Souls games charming, but now it's starting to set in just how much they missed. And the stuff they decided to do differently (having a more explicit and direct story, new magic system, etc) are worse.

2K needs to go over to Rockstar and get them to put out a RDR HD remaster so that it finally comes out on PC goddamnit. Read Dead Remastered, there, you have a cute and marketable name for it. take it from there.

JaseC

Day yesterday. I'm hoping it has trading cards (not for the badges but rather the backgrounds).

2K needs to go over to Rockstar and get them to put out a RDR HD remaster so that it finally comes out on PC goddamnit. Read Dead Remastered, there, you have a cute and marketable name for it. take it from there.

Take-Two doesn't like to mess with its golden goose. I still think RDR PC will happen, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom