• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait, Card City Nights for free? The only game I won in the Steam Auction
and I haven't even played yet
? Oh, FFS.

EDIT: Ah, it's only for the print-and-play and DRM free versions. That's better.

Card City Nights was #3 on my SteamGaf goty voting and is a ton of fun. Glad to see it get some exposure. The bundle is kinda weird though.

I love how its not even "in the bundle" you have to scroll to the bottom to see that you get a steam key to card city nights if you buy the bundle

Knurek

Disappointing day bundle-wise.
I mean, Bundlestars non-rerun is solid, but nothing amazing like yesterdays.
IGala is terrible.
Humble is even worse. :(
BeMine17 is still not out.

rtcn63

IIRC, there's been some pretty bad impressions of Magic 2015. Or was that another game? I think it was jshackles among others.

Khronico

I'm having a hard time finding reasons to buy this bundle.

One good thing is it reminded me I still have Hearthstone installed, which is pretty fun. Guess I'll go play that.

Shadownet

Banned
IIRC, there's been some pretty bad impressions of Magic 2015. Or was that another game? I think it was jshackles among others.
Oh its terrible. If you want a good Magic game. Go get 2014.

Unless you're a hardcore Magic fan. (Like me) stay way from 2015. Its the definition of microtransaction and bad business model.

SSPssp

Just in case someone doesn't need both the Gambler and Martyr DLC for Talisman:
My DLC was mislabeled, Gambler was labeled Martyr, and Martyr was labeled Gambler.

They both activated fine since I didn't have any of them. Did this happen to anyone else?

rtcn63

now the Gamestop order status says "Download Code:" and it's blank

giphy.gif

louiedog

A friend in steam chat just said he got his GS email with a key.

edit: Key wasn't in email. He got order email, logged in, and had key.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Talisman: Digital Edition + DLC -- MB-B319F223FF6922F8 - Taken by Zeeman
Card City Nights -- MB-4BD05E715B80FDDC - Taken by Terra_Ex
Talisman Prologue -- MB-D6110E4532109B25 - Taken by Abomination
Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers Special Edition + DLC -- MB-03A93D4135CDE2AE - Taken by drakaenae

The bundle was barely worth it for me. I thought you received two additional starter packs for SolForge by beating the average, but the second piece of DLC is the one in the $1 tier.

Edit: Magic 2015 is gone. I accidentally edited it out and now have to wait for the receipt, haha. Fixed.

Faabulous

I already have scrolls, got the bundle, and now I'm confused. Can I gift it? It says "For your personal use only" but it is a perfectly giftable key.

Shadownet

Banned
The bundle was barely worth it for me. I thought you received two additional starter packs for SolForge by beating the average, but the second piece of DLC is the one in the $1 tier.

Edit: Magic 2015 is gone. I accidentally edited it out and now have to wait for the receipt, haha.
The sad thing is that I love Magic so much. Even a crappy version of the game is worth $5 to me. Its addicting.

And with one swift stroke. You slay my hope with that edit JaseC.

played almost 2 hours of killer is dead. its a fun budget action game. Using the 120 framerate thing which makes the menus annoying as hell and the revival QTE annoying, just found a way to fix the revival QTE but idk if it works yet, I'll play some more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom