• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adventis

vobDHRw.png

C'mon now, just a few more card sales and I'll have enough for Citizens of Earth =P

m0t0k1

Anybody else having trouble loading the grid autosport steam page? I was trying to buy it since its on sale but the page won't load for me.

derExperte

I need to lick a friend. A goat friend.

Seriously, if someone is still playing Goat Sim there may be some licking in your near future. It's for an achievement but we can cuddle afterwards.

Maniac

Banned
May I ask why you're so curious? If any thing I'd be interested in their voice, looks never did much for me.
In fact I prefer not to know (not that you guys hurt the eyesight).

I'm personally surprised how handsome a lot of peeps around here are.

If I was gay, I'd be hitting on most of you blokes 'ere.

And sodding hell, Dogg looks like Hugh Jackman with that badly photoshopped beard :0
I AM ALWAYS READING

Thanks! That's Cassandra Lee Morris. We initially went out to her because of her work as Edea in Bravely Default. = D

Steam is discouraging preorders these days. Alas. = D But thank you!

This game is probably the indie game I've been the most intrigued by in months if not years. Definitely going to see if I can get hold of it!

And lol Wheaton. :p

---

So... As far as I can tell, South Korea seems to have the fastest average speed out of everything I've checked. Neat.

Slightly disappointed to find Denmark below 20 mpbs, and that my ISP isn't even there (whose lowest speed is 90mpbs up & down.)

What is wrong with you guys? the Humbe Bundle average keeps increasing...

I need to lick a friend. A goat friend.

Seriously, if someone is still playing Goat Sim there may be some licking in your near future. It's for an achievement but we can cuddle afterwards.

lxjPL5O.gif

I don't have the game, I just wanted to post this gif

derExperte

I thought the game is a single player game...

It is but apparently when someone on your friendslist plays the MMO level while you do, a goat spawns that is named after him/her. And then you lick it.

Oh, so we just play the game at the same but not together, I can get the achievement by licking the goat that has the same name as you? Sounds pretty easy

Exactly. Only problem could to find that one goat.

Deques

It is but apparently when someone on your friendslist plays the MMO level while you do, a goat spawns that is named after him/her. And then you lick it.

Oh, so we just play the game at the same but not together, I can get the achievement by licking the goat that has the same name as you? Sounds pretty easy

Exactly. Only problem could to find that one goat.

Maybe we should set up a meeting for all those who want this achievement, that would make it easier to find goat friends :)

Phinor

What is wrong with you guys? the Humbe Bundle average keeps increasing...

It's not particularly popular bundle but it hits a sweet spot for many. Lots of people are going for the $35 tier to get a physical copy of Star Realms, which is still out of stock/overpriced in many parts of the world. Obviously for people living in North America with Star Realms being cheap&available everywhere it's not a good deal.

Also few people going for the $35 bundle just to get that one alternative art card. Because boardgamers are crazy like that.

derExperte

Maybe we should set up a meeting for all those who want this achievement, that would make it easier to find goat friends :)

Message me on Steam when you've got time. I will be playing the game probably anyway since I'm looking for the last collectibles.

Finally finished the Burial at Sea DLC. Ep 1 was nice, story wise, but gameplay was just like the main game. Ep 2 was better in that regard, with the stealth twist. Sorta disliked the ending.
Yeah, it connected the games, but felt so cheap.
Well, finally got rid of the 40gb Infinite occupied :p

Krystof Koreni

Neo Member
So this is actually based on the XBLIG title Fishing Girl? Because that game was pretty nice.

Yes, that's confirmed by the developer. Cat Goes Fishing is a free 14MB download on Android, and the Google Play entry says 'Original Design: "Fishing Girl" by Daniel Cook, http://www.lostgarden.com'

(In point of fact, Fishing Girl co-creator Eric Woroshow told Trauma dev Krystian Majewski that he made the bulk of it though Cook was very involved - "Certainly all the code is mine, and I took the basic art assets them and tweaked them in various ways. But Daniel Cook was definitely the guiding hand with the initial design and throughout the process. He, along with many other play testers, provided the feedback I needed to refine the mechanics." Still a great little game though!)

I asked this already some time ago but couldn't get any answers, so here it goes again.

When I watch trailers on steam storepages in fullscreen the player buttons won't fade away. They just stay all the way (Yes, I don't move the mouse). In non-fulscreen the player controls fade away like they should.

Help. This gets on my nerves way more than it should. But it does.

Kiru

I asked this already some time ago but couldn't get any answers, so here it goes again.

When I watch trailers on steam storepages in fullscreen the player buttons won't fade away. They just stay all the way (Yes, I don't move the mouse). In non-fulscreen the player controls fade away like they should.

Weird, fades away in both client & firefox for me.

pahamrick

I think it's just the way it is, I've never been able to get the controls to fade in fullscreen. I normally just go watch trailers on YouTube because it bugs me as well.

Weird, fades away in both client & firefox for me.

Share what voodoo you use.

Nabs

It's something in Chrome. Try opening the same video in incognito (cntrl+shift+n), it should disappear like normal.

Yep, I am using Chrome. And Nabs was right, going on Steam and watching in Incognito does indeed make the player controls fade away in fullscreen.

Shame, I don't use Incognito at all so it looks like there is no way... except jschackles does something :)

What a weird bug. How can I report this to Steam Support so they can work on fixing it?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Ratz Instagib -- MB-F53FE9840F3002DC - Taken by Diedac. 1 entrants total. - Taken by Kuroyume

PriitV

Posting here once more. Would anyone be interested in trading my Saints Row: Gat out of hell steam key for HuniePop on Steam? It's NA locked and i'm not going to use a vpn for it.
I'm from EU if ACRTAG matters.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Inversion (NA-region locked) -- MB-A317D8C9ACA54BA0 - Taken by cardinalmind. 3 entrants total.

t1421855560z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Well The Elder Scrolls Online is getting some changes for Pc/Mac come 17th March.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=976469

Tamriel Unlimited which say's for the PS4/XO version releasing later has no subscription fees but there's also a mention of ESO Plus on the YouTube vid in that thread.

Sweet, looks like I'll be picking it up for cheap during the Summer Sale. I was in the beta which I liked well enough, but not enough to pay a monthly subscription for playing. But I did like it well enough to pay $20 and play it without a subscription.

rtcn63

I know I'm in the minority, but even after playing the better, I'd really like a native controller option for ESO. It's how I played Skyrim, and I just prefer being able to sit back.

Barbarian

I know I'm in the minority, but even after playing the better, I'd really like a native controller option for ESO. It's how I played Skyrim, and I just prefer being able to sit back.

Maybe they'll patch it in after implementing a controller scheme for the console versions.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

I was just thinking the same thing. I mean - it's on consoles, why not give PC players the choice?

jshackles

Does TESO go on sale often? It's about time to wishlist it

It was $19.79 on December 18th during the Winter Sale on Steam. Outside of Steam you can pick it up for $24.99 right now from DLGamer but copies purchased outside of Steam do not activate on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom