• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to hate a little girl thanks to Recettear. I guess that girl from Star Ocean 4 is haunting me now for dropping the game, though now she keeps on lowballing me.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I played some FEAR3. It had better scripted tunnels, which were accompanied by multilevel rooms, and when 3 guys were shooting at me from behind boxes on a lower level, I threw my uncooked grenade at them but used slomo to shoot it in the air and blow them up before they could run from it. That was pretty cool. However, overall the game made me feel bad, so I decided to stop.

I can't make up my mind on that Humble Bundle. I'm locked in at $6 for the BTA, which isn't a bad price for Magic 2015 and the expansion, but that's the only thing in the entire bundle that interests me.

Deques

I can't make up my mind on that Humble Bundle. I'm locked in at $6 for the BTA, which isn't a bad price for Magic 2015 and the expansion, but that's the only thing in the entire bundle that interests me.

Maybe you should skip the bundle altogether. Magic 2015 wasn't well received by the Magic fans

Tizoc

Man I love the Alt. control in RE 1 Remake, only gripe I have would be if I forget which direction I gotta hold when I enter a new screen lol.

The 3rd option gives you normal difficulty right?

Knurek

Damn, this needs to be on Steam

15982806538_74312206da_o.png

16139920381_93f883d633_o.png

I think the worst thing here is the layout. Because you can't go from point A to point B in a direct line, no...you need to find the right way between trees that serve like a wall. I wanted drop the game here too, luckily when you complete that section, the rest of the game is really good, you won't face nothing like this again.
That's very good to hear.

Deitus

Well, so far I'm okay with Gat Out of Hell. I have some gripes, and they really cheaped out by not having music to listen to, but flying around the city collecting orbs is doing it for me. It is a shame they didn't do more with this game, but I'll undoubtedly get my $5 worth.

Man, I don't know if I have it in me to play another MMO, but I want that game just to spend hours in the character creator.

dex3108

So there is new option in inventory privacy settings

Confirmation of Trades: (?)
Enabled - You will receive an email to confirm trade offers which move items from your account.
Disabled - You will not be required to confirm trades and will not receive email about trades. Steam Support will also not provide you with any assistance in recovering items that were stolen from your account, for any reason.

Echoplx

How is this allowed on Steam?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/327640

If the art assets come from the game then it's either copyright infringement OR requires you to have a copy of the base game (in which case it won't be function for the vast majority of people on Steam and there's no indication on the store page). I guess if the art assets are original then it might be OK, but it's still totally bizarre to be available on Steam.

Just saw this on the forum

Of couse releasing the game with original Caesar III resources is illigal and that's why CaesarIΛ in it's early stage is released as a mod and you need to have a license for C3 in order to use it's resources. But work on adding our own recources (and you can see some of them in the game already) including models, textures, music, etc.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/32764...6054323466/?insideModal=1#c620703493312031741

Dr Dogg

Well the Windows Day of Reckoning™ is upon us. Anyone else going to tune in to watch some folks hopes and dreams crushed?

I mean this in the utmost heterosexual way. You're a pretty good looking man.

Now I wonder what JaseC, zkylon, Turf, etc looks like.

One day we will have a United Colours of SteamGAF but I can understand some folks not wanting there face plastered around here because...

Hahaha funnily that's not to dissimilar from the state I looked like later November, early December.

Steam stats now have average speeds for each ISP if you click on a country in the map:

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/content/

One thing I'd like to see (but might be unlikely to be released) is the percentages of which accounts are from which country, revenue generated per head per capita offset by exchange rate.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Well the Windows Day of Reckoning™ is upon us. Anyone else going to tune in to watch some folks hopes and dreams crushed?

Nah, I prefer to read summaries after the fact. Especially since it also gives time for more in depth articles on specific announcements to be published.

I'm probably going to be at work but I couldn't bother to watch it if I was at home, how many times did Microsoft promised something aboutPC gaming and delivered?

Dr Dogg

Nah, I prefer to read summaries after the fact. Especially since it also gives time for more in depth articles on specific announcements to be published.

Oh for sure, especially seeing as the event starts just as I'm going to get in the front door and there's much more important things to do, like sort out dinner, but there's this sick little part of me that likes watching the wheels fall of the metaphorical hype train in real time. Yeah really I should do something better with my time.

Ozium

Wait, this game is on Steam?
This is the only Sokal game I'm missing to play, and...it was on Steam and I didn't know :l
I mean, I know some says is really terrible, maybe his worst game at all, but I need to play it soon or later.

why do you even look forward to games when you don't like any of them anyways? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom