• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Do the scammers even try? Just got a link to steamummunity

Apparently this is the best way to find the people credulous enough to fall for such scams. That's what is said about e-mail scams anyway. If the e-mail is deliberately mis-spelt then there is a higher chance that those prone to a scam will fall for it. Not that I would know about such things of course. I read it on the internet so of course it must be true.

I'm not sure that applies to urls but heh, why let the facts get in the way of a post? :)

Jawmuncher

Meh, found some recent gameplay videos of RE: Revelations 2 and it looks like some unholy mix of Lost Planet and RE: Operation Raccoon City.

Resident Evil Revelations 2: Revenant gameplay ESRB
Resident Evil Revelations 2: Glasp gameplay ESRB

Looks fine, whoever was playing wasn't trying very hard.
However that little girl better not be a ghost or some shit.
I know RE is whacky but I like how it has stayed away from spiritual type stuff.
If they go that route, they'll be opening a whole new can of worms.

Dr Dogg

You are giving me no hope to unlock those stuff/achievements :(
But I won't give up

I am late for my real avatar. But here it is :p

Just a quick update to Endless Day tomfoolery. Just got the Endless Legend achievement (and I assume the special dude, Eslek Tarosh, is now unlocked permanently to recruit as a Hero) in all of 20 mins. It was pretty much explore 4 or 5 unexplored ruins and then a quick battle against him. Which with 5 units to his 1 was a tad one sided.

Cranked out 3 floors in Dungeon of the Endless in just over 40 mins without too much planning or thought and the dude is definitely unlocked in that now as there was a massive pop up. Saved the game though as I imagine the next 9 floors are going to need more and more thought to get the achievement put that's just to show off.

Don't have Endless Space installed but I think there's a really easy way to get that too.

DocSeuss

WB got an extension granted last November.

nolf3guwp.jpg

:mad:

Dr Dogg

Uh SMT4 is a jRPG, it's not a PnC. It's a good one though and was one of my top 10 goty.

Well fanto did say he liked point and click games more than SMTIV ;)

I'm guessing it's just a cryptic way of mentioning Grim Fandango. Though that would be 17 years not 15 since it was released in 98 so who knows what he's banging on about again.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
My first go at that Spider boss was the best. I figured I'd be a good co-op partner and cast the AoE healing spell, instead this jerk of a spider decides to get a bit of it and becomes unbeatable. We destroyed his face(s) before his health bar ran out. Too funny.
I think they patched it now so that the heads don't get destroyed to prevent our scenario from happening now. The couple runs I did against last week left the spider completely intact for the entire health bar.

Knurek

Neither have, but both (well at least Wasteland 2 does, only played Divinity for an hour so far) contain INSANE amounts of dialogue, which would make having full VO pretty much impossible.

Visual Novels manage.
Of course VO in Japan is absurdly cheap, nevertheless they manage.

Dr Dogg

Star Wars Rogue Squadron up on GOG.
Maybe someone will resurrect Factor 5 to port Rogue Squadron 2/3 to PC?

Pfft who cares about that when Rebellion ie Supremacy for us Europeans is there. I used to play that game to death!

Also...

MORE GAMES IN 4 DAYS 23 HRS 52 MIN 59 SEC

Why GOG, you tease!

Nabs

I loved gunpoint, but part of that was the writing. I hope this "ripoff" is clever!

I bet the gameplay will be the selling point. Unfortunately, the trailer doesn't really showcase it well enough. If you check the pentadact link I posted, you'll see how cool the turn-based stuff can get.

All right fuck it I'm sold.

Supposedly this is the link to the store page but it loops to the store front for now.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/274230

My wishlist has a special spot for this.

heyyy did nuuvem region lock Valkyria Chronicles? trasnlated the text and it said it can't be played outside of south america, I could've sworn it was region free when it first came out. dang, should've jumped on it on release, oh well.

RS4-

Man, every time I load up steam on FF, it'll crash at least once. CHrist.

apparently it's related to enhanced steam?

should i go watch interstellar at a theatre?

it's up for like two more weeks

something something steam support sucks this post is on topic something

Theater without a doubt.

You are giving me no hope to unlock those stuff/achievements :(
But I won't give up

I am late for my real avatar. But here it is :p

welcome to the party.

Today I will play a game Ive waited 15 years or so to play. Very excited!

hype post w/o naming the game. Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom