• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to exercise when you're all bones.

The RE website told me that if you have done it for REV or RE6, you only have to "test connection" from REmaster and it should work. Didn't have to paste any codes.

i didn't have it from RE:Rev but it synched my Re:Rev progress when I pressed the button and I got some internet images for doing so :)

Miguel81

I wonder if Double Fine did this how many would actually notice.

I tend to notice something is off either when cropping or stretching, some worse than others. Never played Grim, and I've not checked up on the game that much, but that table and the character look a bit horizontally gifted. Don't know if some people don't notice or don't care.

Edit: In the 21:9 shot, even more so. lol

No online bums me out. Not sure if I will buy it. Anyone knows how much it will be?

$11.99 with a discount during the 1st week , no online play and no dlc characters , also i tried to ask yesterday in the preview stream if the game had resolution options and i didnt get a answer so idk if the port is very good , hope im wrong though

No online bums me out. Not sure if I will buy it. Anyone knows how much it will be?

Holy crap! I didn't know.
Wow....that's really disappointing. The XBLA version's online-play was poor but at least it was something to build upon.

$12?! Okay yeah nevermind. Definitely passing on this now (Already own the game + DLC on XBLA)

Parsnip

These are keys that are not taken according to the mighty bot himself.
So take them.
+1

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Lost Civilization -- MB-7278131C051BB112 - Taken by ussjtrunks
Grimind -- MB-8E5F8D2DD9DCEC40 - Taken by mrks
Penguins Arena: Sedna's World -- MB-CE98D6D58302B348 - Taken by Tesseract
Great Permutator -- MB-7C7746A4A0933C83 - Taken by Ben652
Race Injection -- MB-56C4EEBB15A54F70 - Taken by sensoft04
Steel & Steam -- MB-154620BE2B99CF8D - Taken by sensoft04
Dracula: The Resurrection -- MB-8119B839F3D9E486 - Taken by JustLynx
Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition -- MB-6B45158F3A68FE6A - Taken by Kiru
Galactic Arms Race -- MB-1CD3BE0965BAE2F7 - Taken by Scipius
C-Rush -- MB-E80B08D3C96F6005 - Taken by agniswarm
LightFish -- MB-AA7E12D8522AE031 - Taken by Bayonetta
The Maker's Eden -- MB-F36953E214CE9E99 - Taken by chronomac
Mini Motor Racing EVO -- MB-2C439449AEB42A34 - Taken by texhnolyze
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-91BCBECF440A91B3 - Taken by titch

Nope. Maybe WB actually provided a case and the examiner has to... examine the supporting evidence before making a decision.

Can we get phisheep in Steamgaf real quick to explain it? Cause I know these processes can be involved. (After all, how long did it take for Langdell to be forced to give up the rights to Edge?)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Can we get phisheep in Steamgaf real quick to explain it? Cause I know these processes can be involved. (After all, how long did it take for Langdell to be forced to give up the rights to Edge?)

There's no more information than what's on the USPTO site -- the status on the trademark filing hasn't been updated since WB's extension was granted back in October. This isn't a court case.

Dr Dogg

Things I learnt today:-

• Wikipedia has an Arbitration Committee (don't go looking up how I stumbled upon that unless you want some gamergate 'news').
  • I can turn my PayPal monies into Steam, PSN and eShop monies, even in NA PSN funds too.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Holy crap! I didn't know.
Wow....that's really disappointing. The XBLA version's online-play was poor but at least it was something to build upon.

$12?! Okay yeah nevermind. Definitely passing on this now (Already own the game + DLC on XBLA)

If you want online complain in the steam forums for it since it's MAGES/5pb's doing not the publisher and the steam forum threads get forwarded to them. MAGES/5pb are pretty backwards in what their western customers want, but the official excuse is that it was really poor and didn't want to ship it with broken netcode so it would be fixed and re-added with enough demand.

dex3108

I just finished AC Unity and man that was worst ending in AC games. All in all ACU is solid soft reboot that needs more polish on all fronts. It has potential to be amazing if they work more on it. Engine is now finished so Ubi Quebec had more time to spend on other aspects.

MUnited83

For you.
Thanks Bundlestars. I was afraid that after the first bundle of the week I would spend a lot on their bundles. Good thing that it wasn't the case :p

zkylon

zkylewd
The Kickstarter itself is to bring the game to PC. The team is self-funding their title and no matter what it is coming to Mobile and Vita, even if the Kickstarter fails. The Kickstarter is to bring the game to PC, that's what the crowd-funding is for since otherwise they wouldn't be able to afford it and the process to design it for bigger screens for PC.

Though we have some alpha screens of the game now, and the Kickstarter to bring it to PC starts soon.

For those who don't know what Night Cry is, it's the spiritual sequel to the Clock Tower series and Haunting Grounds, made by the creator of the first Clock Tower games. It'll be point'n'click survival horror on a cruise ship, we know the main antagonist is named the Scissor Walker, we know that there is a number of horror talent on board, including the creature designer and lead art designer of Silent Hill 2, the director of the Ju-On films and Marebito, and other unannounced talent. The project is low budget, funded by the pockets of the creator of Clock Tower, who wanted to make a horror game like this and had been saving up for years to make it, which is now finally in production.

If the Kickstarter fails and it doesn't come to PC, I don't even know how devastated I'll be. Here's Polygon's on-hands experience with it and the director talking about the PC Kickstarter: http://www.polygon.com/a/life-in-japan/Night-Cry-Clock-Tower-PC

that looks pretty neat

want

Teggy

Remember when the Humble Bundle was unique? Now we've got Monday bundles, Friday bundles, bundle[fillintheblank].com... On the one hand all these bundles is kind of fun, but on the other hand there's a lot of stuff in my library I'll doubtfully ever play even though I try to make sure there's at least something in the bundle that looks interesting. $2 here, $4 there, whatever.

I hope the devs are actually getting some value out of this.

Tizoc

For the new page

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deep Dungeons of Doom -- MB-4FA26D71EF1DF836 - Taken by Tak3n. 16 entrants total.
Super Comboman -- MB-DFA672E3EA7EE02F - Taken by Kryptonite. 5 entrants total.
Grim Fandango Remastered -- MB-465A4288D7F54AAA - Taken by Fare Godmace. 104 entrants total.
Cinders -- MB-1E7A83C42609E16E - Taken by S1n1st3r. 12 entrants total.
Millenium 5 -- MB-FDDC6B8555135F7E - Taken by sensoft04. 3 entrants total.
TEX MURPHY: MARTIAN MEMORANDUM -- MB-CFB36182FBFEEA75 - Taken by louiedog. 3 entrants total.
Fist of Awesome -- MB-239F699674D1F8FF - Taken by derExperte. 6 entrants total.

t1422042107z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Groupees Be Mine 17

Minimum $1
- Last Inua
- Sinking Island
- Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum

Minimum $4
- Cinders
- Cat Goes Fishing
- Majestic Nights - Chapter 1
- Deep Dungeons of Doom
- Millennium 5 - The Battle of the Millennium

Nice, Cat Goes Fishing is in. :D

This bundle turned out to be way better than I expected, especially because of Cat Goes Fishing.

Loot Hunter

I remember buying this a long time ago in a groupees greenlight bundle.

I could use another match 3 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom