• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (nightstorm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD -- MB-8CBB7FC91A0AA942 - Taken by Polishin8r

Stitch

Gold Member
Aww crap, Dying Light RU is now geolocked. Doing this 3 days before release is dumb 😒

I guess activating a ROW version would only work if Valve would remove the RU version from my account first, right?

Not sure if I want to tell them that I have a RU version in my account... 😕

Dr Dogg

So just trying to get to grips with Endless Space to get the event achievement and unlock. Though I'm kind of feeling like that FTL after 5 mins dog (har har I know it matches my name on GAF right) but this is after a flipping hours and I really don't know what I'm doing. Really shouldn't have dismissed the tutorial. Good job the AI I selected is rubbish.

Ban Puncher

QtD8tN8.jpg

inq4lz0gjoscz09a7srk.jpg

Jawmuncher

Aww crap, Dying Light RU is now geolocked. Doing this 3 days before release is dumb 😒

I guess activating a ROW version would only work if Valve would remove the RU version from my account first, right?

Not sure if I want to tell them that I have a RU version in my account... 😕

I thought this only applies to games that were sitting in your inventory and not already added to your account? I got the game through trading awhile back.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Oh, ok. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. If it's locked I can still do that steam_appid.txt thing that people did with Skyrim 😄

edit: normal, non-ultimate version is locked too
https://steamdb.info/sub/51296/

yeah - that's the new one they created after people already bought the old one from Russia ;)

Goddamn, Australia...

It's amazing Jase managed to grow up to be a sane person.

u wot m8? O_O

are you sure we're talking about the same Jase here? :p

I got heavily into Dark Souls again the last days.

Finished Sen's Fortress & Anor Londo in two days.
I think it's because I am now fairly leveled up with heavy gear, capable magic and destructive weapons but the game becomes more and more a joy to play :)

Yesterday I finished Ornstein & Smough. Wow. What a thrill. What a rush. What an excitement after finally achieving victory at the 4. try.
Thanks to a summoned player and cannon-fodder Solaire.

What a brilliant punctuation to the beauty the Anor Londo was. And the instant gratification when entering the princess' room. Serene background tunes, heartwarming colors and the beauty that is Gwynevere :O

I overdid it though - as usual - and thus dreamt of fighting silver knights -_-'
Why no nice dreams with Gwynevere?
-
Since I was born today, it's only fair I shower you guys in crap:
Happy birthday buddy!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of fenners, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fenners, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Talisman Digital Edition -- MB-9EDCC24118F5C15B - Taken by darkchewie. 8 entrants total.
Talisman Prologue -- MB-DE206DA2BDADA0C9 - Taken by gaiadyne. 2 entrants total.

t1422156289z1.png

Asked in the OT but can't hurt asking here as well.

I am using a DS3 to play but the Xbox button prompts are still confusing me after 50hrs :/

Does anyone know a good way to replace button images with Playstation ones?

devo1989

Is there a wiki or comprehensive list of games that natively support DualShock 4 now on PC? I assumed we'd have to use the DS4Tool for good, pleasantly surprised.

Cth

Is Showtime any good? Always had fun with those Kairosoft/Dev type games.. how it is in comparison?

Anything else in the bundle worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom