• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

73V3N

Banned
Cosmochoria is awesome
3AQmK.gif

ExoSoul

Banned
I'm currently double dipping in Thomas was Alone and I'm happy that my brain erased some stuff from memory or maybe I didn't fully get it the first time but man, I am not regretting double dipping.

If anything it just makes me want to recommend it to everyone even more.
Also just played levels
7.X
, there were tears to be had =<

I know people keep repeating this but the game manages to humanise 2D blocks and you end up developing an intimate relationship with those blocks through the narrator who tells you what's going on with the blocks otherwise it would just be a "get here" platformer.
i wish other characters were as well written.

Phawx

Alright stream is coming back up, played a bit further into campaign hoping to unlock matchmaking early, but it seems like we still got a ways to go

Damn, uninstalled and reinstalled Steam today, but I can't trade or use the Community Market for 7 days...

I did not have this problem last month, when was this added?

zkylon

zkylewd
grim fandango spanish dubs were the best cos they gave the rubacava beatniks argie accents

they say things like "che" and "boludo"

so funny

Progress in dark souls is going swell. thanks to very useful tips from frost.
i got my +5 lightning iaito, +15 pyro and some very light armor. i feel so powerful... felt. until four kings -_-
dayum. took three tries but th3y decimated me. gonna try a more heavy armor tactic tomorrow.
very nice :D
will watch tomorrow
idk dying light looks super fun to me
really like the combination of parkour, brutal melee, zombies and open world
watching now but i can't stay long. gotta sleep :/
it looks really fun

Tizoc

idk dying light looks super fun to me
really like the combination of parkour, brutal melee, zombies and open world

watching now but i can't stay long. gotta sleep :/
it looks really fun

I'm starting to worry that Jim is becoming biased and trash talk any AAA game just for the heck of it. I hope I'm wrong though.

RedFyn

Alright stream is coming back up, played a bit further into campaign hoping to unlock matchmaking early, but it seems like we still got a ways to go
You reminded me why I hate the twitch app. I have to follow someone just to watch them because they don't show up under the game section and when you search their name you can't watch their stream. Why are there so many poorly built apps from big companies :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom