• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Should be near instantaneous, really. Long as you've got an Internet connection, it updates soon as you open the app/navigate within it to your profile and then games. Anyway, seems it's not in your library at all unless steamcommunity is confused for whatever reason.

Well I see it in my library when I check the steam app on my pc at work (where I redeemed the code) but not when I check the phone.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Hearts of Iron III 75% off -- MB-8DF491C9B6EA566C - Taken by NightmareTrigger

Jawmuncher

Key apparently is to redeem a novice pack. The beta is effectively open and anybody can sign up. And the novice pack key can also be generated at will if you have a account right now anyways so I ended up using the key I won, lol.

Ahh ok. Was just curious as to what exactly it was.

Volcynika

This should work, I think. Had a spare from that Groupees bundle:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Volcynika:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Volcynika, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Deep Dungeons of Doom -- MB-9A36C1D7406535A0 - Taken by Loptous

freshVeggie is a cool duder, he hooked me up with Escape Goat as a belated birthday gift, I've had that game on my wishlist for ages. Really nice surprise to see first thing in the morning (well, afternoon for me).

C4rter

Does Dying Light have any Region Lock?
Can I activate keys from Amazon.com in Europe? The product page at Steam is locked in Germany.

Phawx

Bundle stars makes modbot easier

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Phawx, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

99 Spirits -- MB-1A548C37629EE38D - Taken by HBP
Desert Ashes -- MB-EDA52B263DCD30C0 - Taken by Shalashaska
Cloud Chamber -- MB-6D84AA8ACFDAF815 - Taken by derExperte
Robot Rescue Revolution - -- MB-7333900691B60B37 - Taken by trailmix16
Dungeon Lurk II -- MB-7E8A61906EC43F93 - Taken by anastef
Poof vs The Cursed Kitty - -- MB-8675A1B92A5992A9 - Taken by Benedict
LEVEL 22 -- MB-A02AB693A495AF61 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves -- MB-DE19C1E6D3C2CBB7 - Taken by factorone

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

Chariot

Nep Nep hype!
7imVu2P.gif

Can't wait.

dex3108

Damn SteamGAF today i was modeling something for client after few months and i remembered how awesome is 3D modeling. I really love doing that but there is no any course here in my town and i want to improve my skills :( I guess self education is next best thing.

And i really should buy Unreal Engine 4 so i can finish my project from last year :D

Jawmuncher

hmm whatever happened to HolyBaikal, i don't see anything ban worthy from his last posts

Either a combination of all the small things or a self-inflicted band I guess. One of the last posts hints at something like that.

Self inflicted

-----

Really hope Nep Nep rebirth takes the tase of producing perfection out of my mouth. Game was pretty bad all around and the only thing that kept me going for all routes was that the characters were likable

Sini

Damn SteamGAF today i was modeling something for client after few months and i remembered how awesome is 3D modeling. I really love doing that but there is no any course here in my town and i want to improve my skills :( I guess self education is next best thing.

And i really should buy Unreal Engine 4 so i can finish my project from last year :D
If you happen to be student you could try getting GitHub student developer pack: https://education.github.com/pack
It has UE4 included.

Arthea

Maybe the counter is wrong :,(

Yo, am I air to you? >:eek:
I just keep it down for the sake of everyone who does not like cute girls.

That's a wrong way to go about it, cute girls already are available in abundance on steam, almost, while there is only one game about gaming industry
(few jokes from which I actually use in daily forum life)

Also you, me and Volcynika? that's hardly a hype ...

http://i.imgur.com/9uufCPT.gif[/img
Happy now?[/QUOTE]

slightly better now, ya, ty

edited: we'd better hope steamgaf is just shy, and Nep Nep will be at the top of bestseller list tomorrow, or we can kiss other Nep Neps good buy right now. (><)

Jawmuncher

That's a wrong way to go about it, cute girls already are available in abundance on steam, almost, while there is only one game about gaming industry
(few jokes from which I actually use in daily forum life)

Also you, me and Volcynika? that's hardly a hype ...

slightly better now, ya, ty

You must be skipping posts because I have said multiple times I'm buying it day 1

Arthea

You must be skipping posts because I have said multiple times I'm buying it day 1

I've seen your post (I think) that you like how your wallet is safe till summer...
maybe it wasn't your post, sorry if it wasn't, my memory sometimes plays nasty tricks!

I don't really want to hype Neptunia because I can totally understand people that don't like it, but I still want it succeed on steam and get other games too, what a pickle...

Jawmuncher

I've seen your post (I think) that you like how your wallet is safe till summer...
maybe it wasn't your post, sorry if it wasn't, my memory sometimes plays nasty tricks!

I don't really want to hype Neptunia because I can totally understand people that don't like it, but I still want it succeed on stealm and get other games too, what a pickle...

That was before this was announced and I decided to buy Rev2 on PC as well.
But I bet it will do fine. Especially with a 50% off launch discount. A lot of people are going to see that and jump on it just because of that.

Plus it seems now most developers know that one of the biggest perks of steam and pc is the continuous sales presence you can have.

Arthea

That was before this was announced and I decided to buy Rev2 on PC as well.
But I bet it will do fine. Especially with a 50% off launch discount. A lot of people are going to see that and jump on it just because of that.

Plus it seems now most developers know that one of the biggest perks of steam and pc is the continuous sales presence you can have.

Ya I hope they won't dismiss steam out of hand if a game don't sell how they expect.

Ya'll buy them Neptunia game. It knows you.

And you can beat up humanized consoles!

we should emphasize it a lot! (><)
for PC! for Nep Nep! en garde!

derExperte

Still waiting for them to fix non-EVO 840 models too (that is, not Pro, not EVO, but the regular model). They have the same issue as EVO drives but it didn't make the headlines so Samsung has not bothered to do anything about it.

Yeah, I mentioned that here. Very scummy.

derExperte

*sigh* I did notice slowdowns myself recently but assumed that was because I'd filled mine almost to capacity. Between this and the 970 debacle, it's a trying time for my PC's components... Thanks for informing us.

Could very well be the reason in your case. I haven't noticed any slowdowns at all and this time the issue seems to be more limited.

This actually reminded me that I never applied the fix from before. I was waiting to hear back on whether it had any effect, and forgot.

I guess I'll hold off further.

Honestly it wouldn't suprise me if Samsung ignored the problem from now on like they ignored the regular 840. Just apply the patch, it won't do any harm.

zkylon

zkylewd
whats the tldr on dragon dogma online?

That's honestly my favourite one as well. I didn't play MI until the remakes, so I was shocked at how strongly the game core design and writing were, not many games age that well. If I hadn't known I would never had guessed they were such old titles.

Shame about the art direction in the first game remake and the janky animations due to frame limit in the second game remake.

my favorite thing about monkey 2 is how the puzzles all make sense if you make your brain think like it wants you to think. it's an adventure game in which you never have to use a guide because of how strictly it follows its own crazy logic, and if you entune yourself to it it's really satisfying to play (also it's hilarious)

even if i love grim, can't say the same about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom