• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

So those keys ubisoft retracted?
Bought on Origin with stolen credit cards... which apparently prompted EA to remove Ubi games all together?

Turfster

so... it's EA's fault as usual?
I assume those cards were ones stolen from their site?

Well, not so much EA's fault as EA saw they weren't getting money and told Ubi, I think.
I don't see how removing Ubi's games from their store "protects against further fraudulent purchases" when we all know the biggest fraud magnets are FIFA points, tho.

derExperte

So those keys ubisoft retracted?
Bought on Origin with stolen credit cards... which apparently prompted EA to remove Ubi games all together?

Lost sales: less than 10

Years ago they tried to promote 3rd party games on Origin but now there's barely anything anymore.

Chariot

Well, time to pre-

qjQweAx.png

- huh.
You knew, Mokoi, you knew.

Arthea

10 hours till Nep Nep unlocks? Why so late? I should be sleeping at that time...
I hope you guys managed to sell your cards, foils and TF2 items in time

Well, not so much EA's fault as EA saw they weren't getting money and told Ubi, I think.
I don't see how removing Ubi's games from their store "protects against further fraudulent purchases" when we all know the biggest fraud magnets are FIFA points, tho.

but Origin was compromised and card data stolen, which was used to buy Ubi games? It's still EA's fault.
Actually do we know how that happened? I wasn't really following too closely.

Chariot

10 hours till Nep Nep unlocks? Why so late? I should be sleeping at that time...
Yeah, really bothersome. I going to buy it, sleep and play it first thing in the morning.

Also: you bet I did.

Nyw6uAn.png

Gems are awesome.

_hekk05

Banned

Its almost definitely going on sale in a few months though

also how much is it going to be?

Dr Dogg

Well in the latest 'Origin hacked' thread here, reddit, EA Answers and a few other places the common games everyone was having charged to their accounts were AC:U, Far Cry 4 and Fifa 15. Don't know how Origin handles Uplay games and if they can be used just with the key and not need Origin for content delivery but there's still something up with Origin's security even after a fair few incidents.

Anyone played Starbound lately? Haven't kept up with the updates, but it was pretty bare last year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the deal with the cheap Dying Light? Russian 4-pack not region locked?

http://asset3.neogaf.com/forum/image.php?u=97497&dateline=1420163805[IMG]

[SPOILER]sorry, I had to ... it's just too perfect :P[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Never thought I'd be avatar quoted with myself. This is strange.

[quote="Atraveller, post: 149502686"]Yep, just got debunked.
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/17322vP.png

hm. Guess I interpreted it wrong as well. Still a long ass time

Knurek

Yep, just got debunked.
17322vP.png

So, 100+ hours of sex confirmed?
I mean, there's only so much variation on a theme you can have with Geralt and a lady (or two ladies).
And he's 100% straight in canon, so it's not like they will have him and Dandelion doing the nasty...

Zafir

Well in the latest 'Origin hacked' thread here, reddit, EA Answers and a few other places the common games everyone was having charged to their accounts were AC:U, Far Cry 4 and Fifa 15. Don't know how Origin handles Uplay games and if they can be used just with the key and not need Origin for content delivery but there's still something up with Origin's security even after a fair few incidents.

They send you a key which can be activated independently, so it's certainly possible.

I mean you can download through Origin, but you don't have to.

Knurek

I thought it was pretty obvious. Most material (in any medium, I'm assuming) gets left on the cutting room floor. Maybe they'll release a special Brazzers edition that comes with the more interesting behind-the-scenes bits.

Yennefer does Novigrad edition?

//EDIT

So, we're paying for free (elsewhere) tiles for a free game?

hm. Guess I interpreted it wrong as well. Still a long ass time
Not if you include the time setting up and calibrating motion capture rig, and recording the same scene over and over again because the director didn't like it...
So, 100+ hours of sex confirmed?
I mean, there's only so much variation on a theme you can have with Geralt and a lady (or two ladies).
And he's 100% straight in canon, so it's not like they will have him and Dandelion doing the nasty...
He could still participate :p

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of KainXVIII, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KainXVIII, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deponia -- MB-769058F327ED62E6 - Taken by mrks. 9 entrants total.
Thief Gold -- MB-0369ED116AFB9B1A - Taken by rrvv. 4 entrants total.
PAYDAY 2 Lycanwulf and The One Below Masks -- MB-DD38F21E9B76C68B - Taken by Chreznor. 1 entrants total.
REALMS OF THE HAUNTING -- MB-4AE602F95A20AB6D - Taken by Polishin8r - Taken by billmcdougal. 3 entrants total.
Teleglitch Die More Edition -- MB-32C49EFE85293E5E - Taken by okiemok. 2 entrants total.
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-DD72189AC6C93DFD - Taken by Sch1sm. 2 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Thief Gold was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for PAYDAY 2 Lycanwulf and The One Below Masks was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for REALMS OF THE HAUNTING was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Teleglitch Die More Edition was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1422460420z1.png

Dr Dogg

They send you a key which can be activated independently, so it's certainly possible.

I mean you can download through Origin, but you don't have to.

Hmmm interesting. Granted that's a fucking drawn out process trying to make profit by theft. Use compromised credentials of Origin account, buy game and get key, sell key on or to nefarious site to make dough. Not that I'm giving anyone ideas as it will all end in tears anyway.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
If you care about achievements in Saints Row: Gat out of Hell:

-Work on the challenges prior to finishing all the sidequests, especially the kill-related challenges. Fail them if necessary.
-Leave at least one Fraternity/College sidequest unfinished so that you can fail and repeat it until you have all the needed bro-demon kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom