• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
GMG needs to get Life is Strange keys already so my food moneycopy can start preloading!
(Will there be a preload? who knows)

13.5<your currency here>
eh, not that cheap, i guess i can wait

i'm interesed but unconvinced just yet

i been burned before

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I have no words...
fVx8xzz.gif

how do i change my steam page back to US? its doing russian prices, and idk why D: i don't even visit the russian one on chrome, I do it on firefox

zkylon

zkylewd
I picked it as my one game to get over REm/v2 and GF.
I believe in Dontnod!

yeah, if i wasn't like 140 down on my psu issues and generally less broke i'd risk it but it feels like the kind of game i'll really hate if it doesn't provide what i wanted from it, so i'd rather just get it on the cheap sometime down the line

it's 13.50 that goes to the hotline miami 2 fund, so i'm not to fussed over it

Dr Dogg

Saw the avatar and thought it was fanto. Saying that a trader I use has an Alan Wake one too.

how do i change my steam page back to US? its doing russian prices, and idk why D: i don't even visit the russian one on chrome, I do it on firefox

http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=us or if you have Enhanced Steam installed (and really everyone should) there will be a red banner at the bottom of the header saying you're not in the right store and would you like to return.

WeaselJCD

Neo Member
Who would be interested in sharing a Dying light 4 pack if my RU trader hasn't purchased one yet? Shoot me a pm if you are interested! (Can't promise, because of the trade restrictions I haven't talked to him in a while, but at least he hasn't got the game in his gaming list at the moment...) There would be 2 copies available if everything works out, but I don't know if I can coordinate it before Friday because I have a exam then and have to study today and tomorrow. Just want to check if there are still two people who are interested and haven't got it yet, also I hope they don't fix it till then.

Dr Dogg

That reminds me, I must have a look at the options in My Riding Stables: Life with Horses. While I'm sure milamber thought it was a very funny joke to gift me it, I'm not that rude not to give it a look in. I mean I've played 3 hours of Bad Rats and 2 of Unearthed how bad can it really be?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What are the prerequisites for a girly game? I can't imagine just playing as a female would be enough.

Well I could try getting into the mind of a troll for a bit.

Female Lead
No sexy clothes for the lead
Hipster Tumblr Music
Main character is into photography
No shooting gameplay
Walking Simulator
More Hipster Shit
Girl Power Agenda

NDFME9-0HQLWY-Y5DY63 - 25% for revelations 2 at GMG.

I won't be using it, but I also doubt many others would either since the general consensus seems to be wait and see how it actually turns out.

-Deimos

Who would be interested in sharing a Dying light 4 pack if my RU trader hasn't purchased one yet? Shoot me a pm if you are interested! (Can't promise, because of the trade restrictions I haven't talked to him in a while, but at least he hasn't got the game in his gaming list at the moment...) There would be 2 copies available if everything works out, but I don't know if I can coordinate it before Friday because I have a exam then and have to study today and tomorrow. Just want to check if there are still two people who are interested and haven't got it yet, also I hope they don't fix it till then.

I'd be interested if you could get it today. I'm too weak to wait until friday.

Mr. Doop

That reminds me, I must have a look at the options in My Riding Stables: Life with Horses. While I'm sure milamber thought it was a very funny joke to gift me it, I'm not that rude not to give it a look in. I mean I've played 3 hours of Bad Rats and 2 of Unearthed how bad can it really be?

Did you actually play Bad Rats and Unearthed, or did you idle them for cards? There's a big difference.

Dr Dogg

Well I'll be... My Life With Horses can render as high as the moon. Granted still looks rough at 3840x2160 (will post pics in a sec).

My Life With Horses > non DSFix Dark Souls confirmed.

Did you actually play Bad Rats and Unearthed, or did you idle them for cards? There's a big difference.

I've got 3 chieveos in Bad Rats and I think 1 in Unearthed before I quit it and uninstalled the horror never to be touched again. Funnily I quite liked what I played of Bad Rats, I'm day one for the sequel!

Chariot

im from south america, but trying to play with neogaf na friends, then getting too stressed cos they're diamond and shit and i'm no good in like performance situations so constantly messing up lol
Ah, there goes my faint hope of playing with you.
Maybe, some day when there is a working worldwide server, somehow.

Ooh, thanks :D

edit: damn, doesn't seem to work, must be account specific then :(
That's odd. I think past codes worked for other people :(

Yeah, it's pretty easy to see why devs have trouble doing female protagonists. YouTube comments under thre trailer are as usual bad too.

Dr Dogg

Is that gender a slider? Or just a cleverly disguised toggle?

It's a model toggle really. There's 3 models for each that really look exactly the same for each sex. Hair has 3 different styles and colours and outfits are just pallet swaps. Not the most robust character creator in the world but the one for your horse is a bit more in depth (didn't take pics sadly but I'll be back).

It's a bit light on tutorials and I don't have a clue what I'm meant to be doing but my (I assume dead) granddad has left me some stables and expects me to take on the family business.

zkylon

zkylewd
Is that gender a slider? Or just a cleverly disguised toggle?

nothing beats dark souls 1's hormone slider

Ah, there goes my faint hope of playing with you.
Maybe, some day when there is a working worldwide server, somehow.

yea like if you didnt have to level a second account it would be so much easier

stupid riot

what's your favorite champion? hard to choose for me, but i really love lux, ori, syndra, ahri, lizzy, nami and thresh

Chariot

yea like if you didnt have to level a second account it would be so much easier

stupid riot

what's your favorite champion? hard to choose for me, but i really love lux, ori, syndra, ahri, lizzy, nami and thresh
I literally only play tank Shen on top lane.

I used to play different champs on there too, like Garen, Vlad and Lux, but for the last year I settled on him. Shen is a lot of fun, because it's easier to help team mates no matter where you are and it's quite easy to react to your enemies and tweak your build during the match.

rtcn63

Whenever I read about the GTX970 3.5GB Vram issue, I imagine the part when the announcer would pause the (long aired) infomercial footage and say, "Hold it Ron! The GTX970 is now only three point five gigabytes!". It works in my head...

EDIT: I'm a 670 owner.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Potato Flakes, a little bit of Corn Starch and water...

all them chemicals...
Omg the chemicals
The chemical composition of white potatoes said:
Next to starch in order of quality is nitrogenous material as proteins, intermediate hydrolysis products of proteins, and amino acids. The nonstarch carbohydrates, as cellulose, pentozans, pectins, etc., then usually follow although they may exceed the nitrogenous compounds. Then come the mineral compounds, especially potassium phosphate. Last is the large number of compounds as the organic acids, enzymes, ether extractives as fat and oil, and enzymes, which are present in very small quantities, and vitamins, present in traces.

Just released. I was watching Lirik play this and it looks really good.
Sweet. Phawx's video was really fun and made me interested in it.
Yup, the game only explains the bare necessities and it's enough to complete it but you'll likely miss out on a lot of info and content. It's better the second time around after having read some of the wiki, not to mention much less punishing.
Things I had missed: Ash Lake, The Painted World, and the Artorias of the Abyss DLC
Yeah, I actually didn't plan on going NG+ ever but maybe I will. Hm. It would feel pretty great to steamroll everyone with my crazy leveled character and weapons, haha. All my gear does carry over I assume.
Anima Gate of Memories Its a trailer from last month but still can't wait to wishlist the game.
KuGsj.gif
Maybe I am playing too much Dark Souls but somehow this reminds me of it -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom