• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

GMG just sent me a 25% discount code for RE Revelations 2
went to their site
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/sa/en/pc/games/action/resident-evil-revelations-2-complete-edition/

and
RfBQkmo.jpg

image.png

$40 ?

i thought its $25 for the complete edition
$24 if you bought each episode alone

Jawmuncher

i am %100 sure the $25 is for the game + raid mode and some Costume in raid mode too

+

all episode is $24 , why i pay +1$ for the whole episode package ?

you buy the Complete Season for $24.99, you get all four episodes as they release + two add-on episodes + Hunk in Raid Mode

-If you want the complete lack for $39.99, you get everything listed here + 4 character costumes + Raid Mode 'Throwback' map pack + Wesker in Raid Mode.

madjoki

i am %100 sure the $25 is for the game + raid mode and some Costume in raid mode too

+

all episode is $24 , why i pay +1$ for the whole episode package ?

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/fi/en/pc/games/action/resident-evil-revelations-2-complete-season/ 25€

Content Included:
Episodes 1, 2, 3 & 4
Extra Episode 1 & 2
Raid Mode Character - HUNK

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/fi/en/pc/games/action/resident-evil-revelations-2-complete-edition/ 40€

Content Included:
Episodes 1, 2, 3 & 4
Extra Episode 1 & 2
Raid Mode Character - HUNK & Wesker
Raid Mode Throwback Map Pack
Character Costume Pack

4 separate episodes at 24€ would be missing Extra Episode 1 & 2, Raid Mode Character - HUNK. So "Complete Season" seems to be best value.

zkylon

zkylewd
i actually really like the idea of selling the single player and the multiplayer "separately" or "modularly" or whatever

i wish more games did that, i'd be a lot more interested in buying games like that if i could just not buy the multiplayer and save me some money

Coreda

Did everyone just have a 'Steam Hardware Enthusiast' badge applied to their profiles? Haven't touched anything. Wish they didn't force these things.

gjCvz7C.png

Welp, just broke my rule to not look up wiki for Dark Souls since I thought I am fairly at the end of the game.

Or so I thought.

Holy smokes, I missed out on so much! I just found out that I killed a possible Vendor for the rest of my playthrough, Patches :(

And also that I am in no way at the end of the game. And all the stuff Snuggly the Crow trades. And about so many covenants, their benefits, the prerequisites to enter them, what I get by ranking up. About loads of different weapons and spells. About the tree and where Nito actually is.
About when I should be in human form to trigger NPC invaders and when to go to Undead Parish Curch after saving Rhea. I just realized I messed that one up too. Dang it.

Crazy. So much still there. Don't believe I can get most stuff in my current playthrough.

Dr Dogg

i actually really like the idea of selling the single player and the multiplayer "separately" or "modularly" or whatever

i wish more games did that, i'd be a lot more interested in buying games like that if i could just not buy the multiplayer and save me some money

I'm surprised in the era of digital distribution more multiplayer focused games like a Battlefield or COD didn't go that route, especially when EA were doing their Project $10 thing. I mean you have to be online to play, you could sell it at a discount by not including the SP, you could sell it at the same price as retail with map packs/season pass included and they couldn't complain about used games as you can't trade in a digital copy.

zkylon

zkylewd
Welp, just broke my rule to not look up wiki for Dark Souls since I thought I am fairly at the end of the game.

Or so I thought.

Holy smokes, I missed out on so much! I just found out that I killed a possible Vendor for the rest of my playthrough, Patches :(

And also that I am in no way at the end of the game. And all the stuff Snuggly the Crow trades. And about so many covenants, their benefits, the prerequisites to enter them, what I get by ranking up. About loads of different weapons and spells. About the tree and where Nito actually is.
About when I should be in human form to trigger NPC invaders and when to go to Undead Parish Curch after saving Rhea. I just realized I messed that one up too. Dang it.

Crazy. So much still there. Don't believe I can get most stuff in my current playthrough.

yea lol you're like 55% in

Nabs

Did everyone just have a 'Steam Hardware Enthusiast' badge applied to their profiles? Haven't touched anything. Wish they didn't force these things.

gjCvz7C.png

Did you launch a game with a controller in BPM? Add 10 friends? Make your profile public?

Coreda

Did you launch a game with a controller in BPM? Add 10 friends? Make your profile public?

1) No, 2) Yes, but most would have 10 friends, 3) It has been public for a while. Not sure why the badge suddenly appears.

Considering I've already filled the Pillar of Community badge just to un-pin it from the profile they make another one with little difference. I'm usually picky with the badges I craft, but I suppose most wouldn't mind.

Or so I thought.

Hey, at least you didnt waste hours of your time going to New Londo Ruins thinking "this is the way to undue a curse? this shit is fucked." until you found out about a vendor who makes undoing a curse a breeze.

at that point, i held my ipad with the walkthrough open a little closer to me than i had the 15 or so hours before that.

Dr Dogg

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/steamuniverse/discussions/0/611696927908155895/

lol and of course with this that whole group has been shat up more than it already was. Look at the threads.

Hahahah love this gem.

When is Plants vs Zombies 2 coming out on Steam?

I mean sure I'm curious if it will do too being PopCap and all but that's not exactly the right place for that :p

Edit: Saying that I did have to wade through 15+ pages of threads with "Add me for rep".

well or they can do like ea and just remove singleplayer and coop and sell titanfall for $60 :p

Touché!

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm surprised in the era of digital distribution more multiplayer focused games like a Battlefield or COD didn't go that route, especially when EA were doing their Project $10 thing. I mean you have to be online to play, you could sell it at a discount by not including the SP, you could sell it at the same price as retail with map packs/season pass included and they couldn't complain about used games as you can't trade in a digital copy.
well or they can do like ea and just remove singleplayer and coop and sell titanfall for $60 :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Has there been any clarification regarding the pre-order bonuses? It'd be pretty scummy of TK to promise three costume packs but backpeddle at what was almost the eleventh hour because of a delay.

They actually say the preorder outfits will make it to the game on their facebook page. Nothing is lost for the people who preorder so more win. Delay it another month and include the rest of the DLC I say.

D3RANG3D

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (D3RANG3D, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Deep Dungeons of Doom -- MB-A8FCDA70471C9AB4 - Taken by The Reloader

Backlogger

I haven't received emails from GMG with codes for a few weeks now. Need to see whats going on...

Edit: Some how I was opted out of receiving emails. That's strange...

gjCvz7C.png

There's space for a badge but I didn't get it. The level 2 badge blurb in interesting:

Complete this task before October 25th, 2013 to become eligible for Steam Hardware Beta selection

Anybody have a modded hot tub?

Chariot

there's a lot of cool ones

i'm also a fan of diana's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ajX6oFoegU

out of the cd i really like nami's song (tidecaller something)

lyrics in these songs are always pretty dumb but i still really like them cos i like the characters

you'er alright chariot, you know :3
If we were on the same server I would've ask you to play some day. Always see your steam screenshots :D

good stuff.

can anyone spare 2.50 in card money?

*oh god, the Trailer uses the Raindrop Prelude. so good
Yes.

Dr Dogg

Massively late to the party but just noticed the activity feed has got the blue makeover treatment... along with the hideously compressed jpg background images the store has too. These are the offending articles in question.
I'm half tempted to custom CSS them out of existence, or if I can be bothered make something a tad more prettier.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
A game called "Deja Vu: MacVenture Series" just showed up in my library. It doesn't show up in the "Licenses and subscriptions" list in my account settings though. Time to reset my password or did they give that game away or something like that?

Edit: Just saw that "Shadowgate: MacVenture Series" also appeared. I bought the Shadowgate remake during the winter sale, maybe that's connected? Anybody else here with the same...."problem"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom