• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

Everyone wants a piece of that David Cage action, except for Knurek. Also, I just noticed it has me there in the list... why do I need to see what I put on my own wishlist, Steam? That's so silly~

I have the game on GOG, don't like to double-dip.
(Also it will be bundled sooner or later, I guess)

Chariot

For some reasons I'm no longer surprised at PC ver delay. Thankfully it just 2 days.
Way of Samurai 4 on February. Let's see...
I just hope that the games are at least good and without problems.

wow you're crazy

also don't play lux in the top lane you nut
It were different times. I played Siv HD's Counter Bruiser Bruiser Lux. Sadly I probably couldn't even play her if I wanted to, thanks to the changes to mana items.
Why. How does stuff likes this happen?

_hekk05

Banned
I just hope that the games are at least good and without problems.

It were different times. I played Siv HD's Counter Bruiser Bruiser Lux. Sadly I probably couldn't even play her if I wanted to, thanks to the changes to mana items.Why. How does stuff likes this happen?

Wait chariot you play lol?

Dammit you suave bastard you even have a nepu avatar why do you make it so hard to hate you

Chariot

Wait chariot you play lol?

Dammit you suave bastard you even have a nepu avatar why do you make it so hard to hate you
That happens if people delay my nep-nep games :(
From tomorrow on, I won't play lol for a while. Life is Strange, Darkest Dungeon and Neptunia releasing at once is harsh on my time ;__;

_hekk05

Banned
That happens if people delay my nep-nep games :(
From tomorrow on, I won't play lol for a while. Life is Strange, Darkest Dungeon and Neptunia releasing at once is harsh on my time ;__;

Vita-chan just got rebirth 2

I'm not motivated to get them now that I know the steam vers will be heavily discounted. Will save up for atelier arland now

I've been playing divinity OS and I'm pretty lost. Must you get partners to proceed? I die really easily with only my 2 starting chars

Ozium

Should I play Omikron the Nomad Soul before I play Fahrenheit again? I played the chopped up USA version on the original Xbox....

Arthea

Neptunia delayed too! What's going on? First WotS, then DoA now Nep Nep? I won't even mention Trails SC, I won't!

Meanwhile in Alphadia genesis... last two dungeons took me 2 days each, I have at least two left judging by the story and I need to finish arena still... a week at the least!
OTOH Nep Nep is no shorter. I question should I even play it now, because 52 games challenge and all that stuff. Why can't I stick to short games at least for one year?

edited: have you guys noticed that blinkbundle blinked out entirely?

Chariot

Vita-chan just got rebirth 2

I'm not motivated to get them now that I know the steam vers will be heavily discounted. Will save up for atelier arland now
I am short on money, save for the steam bucks I make with gems.

I mean, I could tackle my backlog, but that would just be silly.

edit:
I would like to buy Besiege, but I can't because I am at 499 games and I want Nep-Nep to be my 500th.

Arthea

I am short on money, save for the steam bucks I make with gems.

I mean, I could tackle my backlog, but that would just be silly.

iKkbf09KT6vA5.gif

play Trails! now! no excuses!

_hekk05

Banned
Neptunia delayed too! What's going on? First WotS, then DoA now Nep Nep? I won't even mention Trails SC, I won't!

Meanwhile in Alphadia genesis... last two dungeons took me 2 days each, I have at least two left judging by the story and I need to finish arena still... a week at the least!
OTOH Nep Nep is no shorter. I question should I even play it now, because 52 games challenge and all that stuff. Why can't I stick to short games at least for one year?

edited: have you guys noticed that blinkbundle blinked out entirely?

Thanks mate

I gave up on 52 week challenge cus I'm most interested in jrpgs and roguelikes now.

Between dota2, spelunky, atelier, disgaea, nep nep, divinity and wasteland, I can probably finish less than 10 games this year.

On the other hand I finally beat yama during a daily challenge the other day, so I guess I only have speedlunky and coop achievements to go

Chariot

I think I will seriously buy Besiege as 500th. The OT looks so fun, even if it kills my chrome.

--
play Trails! now! no excuses!
No, please, it's too big, it won't fit
into my schedule, when three games are coming out tomorrow.

i still play her and ori

mana is really annoying now but what can you do
Bring back URF mode. That was fun with Ez and Lux.
I also wanna note, that I liked that Winter Ori avatar you had at some time.

No shame in that, DotE does not fuck around!

Floor 12 was a nightmare. 4 exits from the crystal room and only enough dust to power about 5 rooms. Of course the exit was in the 4th branch I ventured down though luckily it was only 6 rooms away and I hadn't opened too many rooms on the other branches!

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Floor 12 was a nightmare. 4 exits from the crystal room and only enough dust to power about 5 rooms. Of course the exit was in the 4th branch I ventured down though luckily it was only 6 rooms away and I hadn't opened too many rooms on the other branches!

Check out some of the other ships, they offer some really fun meta-shifts that completely change how you'll approach situations. I think I've completed the game using the escape pod, library pod and the armory pod. Armory was crazy since you're hinging almost entirely on character attack strength instead of munitions turrets. Library was the total opposite - no one could use weapons but they gained bonuses to operating machinery to boost production. The infirmary pod changes the entire loot table to being a bunch of drugs, steroids and other equipment which gives your characters huge stat boosts but also gives them side effects. I need to check that one out.

I never thought I'd get so heavily into a tower defense game, but DotE is so intense. I love it!

Knurek

Thanks mate

I gave up on 52 week challenge cus I'm most interested in jrpgs and roguelikes now.

Between dota2, spelunky, atelier, disgaea, nep nep, divinity and wasteland, I can probably finish less than 10 games this year.

Why should this be a problem? Seriously, I've played 19 games last year that each took more than 20 hours to complete (including things like Final Fantasy XIII (43 hours), The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (59 hours), Might & Magic X: Legacy (41 hours) and I/O (41 hours).
As long as you throw in a quick game every now and then (and there are loads of them out there, many with a 10+ minutes of runtime), it's still easy to have 52 done before June.
Don't give up on the challenge, just play what you want and sooner or later you'll notice you're well on track to beat the challenge.

Ozium

are Turfster and I the only ones who give a shit about Bot Colony's demise?

Such a high concept game deserves better.

#SaveBotColony

Arthea

Why should this be a problem? Seriously, I've played 19 games last year that each took more than 20 hours to complete (including things like Final Fantasy XIII (43 hours), The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (59 hours), Might & Magic X: Legacy (41 hours) and I/O (41 hours).
As long as you throw in a quick game every now and then (and there are loads of them out there, many with a 10+ minutes of runtime), it's still easy to have 52 done before June.
Don't give up on the challenge, just play what you want and sooner or later you'll notice you're well on track to beat the challenge.

but you see, it's all about numbers, for this year for example, I have: FF13 (to finish, need that space on my hd), FF13-2, Alphadia Genesis (again to finish and I'm near the end so don't feel like dropping now), Nep nep, Atelier Shallie, Atelier Rorona +, Ar nosurge, DoS (to finish again) and I haven't even touched my strategy games yet. My year is packed to the brim with longass games. Not to mention that I get tired by playing so much RPGs, so here comes shorter games, which again turn to be not short all the time!
wait, I am babbling, I should stop (><)

I'm not giving up just yet, tho

are Turfster and I the only ones who give a shit about Bot Colony's demise?

Such a high concept game deserves better.

#SaveBotColony

what happened to it? overrun by bugs?
you see what I did here? (><)

--No, please, it's too big, it won't fit
into my schedule, when three games are coming out tomorrow.

you do understand that this is the best game in your library?
just checking

Knurek

but you see, it's all about numbers, for this year for example, I have: FF13 (to finish, need that space on my hd), FF13-2, Alphadia Genesis (again to finish and I'm near the end so don't feel like dropping now), Nep nep, Atelier Shallie, Atelier Rorona +, Ar nosurge, DoS (to finish again) and I haven't even touched my strategy games yet. My year is packed to the brim with longass games. Not to mention that I get tired by playing so much RPGs, so here comes shorter games, which again turn to be not short all the time!

I have already finished Cognition (19 hours) and Umineko 5 (16 hours).
Still have Umineko 6-8 (each ~16 hours), Lufia 2 (25 hours unless I want to play the Ancient Cave mode) and... uhh, Divinity, TitS SC, ToME, Lords of Xulima and Dragon Age: Origins to play this year.
Wait a minute, why didn't you mention TitS SC in your post? Why? WHY!?

Arthea

I have already finished Cognition (19 hours) and Umineko 5 (16 hours).
Still have Umineko 6-8 (each ~16 hours), Lufia 2 (25 hours unless I want to play the Ancient Cave mode) and... uhh, Divinity, TitS SC, ToME, Lords of Xulima and Dragon Age: Origins to play this year.
Wait a minute, why didn't you mention TitS SC in your post? Why? WHY!?

... it's not released yet?
And with bad luck this game is having, or I with it, I might end up waiting one more year
oh Odin, no, please no (><)

_hekk05

Banned

Yeah I don't have much time to game anymore, plus I'm really anal about stealing everything in my rpgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom