• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NOOOOOOOOOO!

1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES OF GRIM FANDANGO DOWN THE DRAIN WITH NO SAVE AT ALL. ALL BECAUSE MANNY DECIDES TO ETERNALLY AUTORUN TO THE DAMNED BONE WAGON FROM THE FRONT AND NEVER REACHING THE BACK. i CAN'T EVEN ACCESS THE MENU AND SAVE MY GAME!!!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES OF GRIM FANDANGO DOWN THE DRAIN WITH NO SAVE AT ALL. ALL BECAUSE MANNY DECIDES TO ETERNALLY AUTORUN TO THE DAMNED BONE WAGON FROM THE FRONT AND NEVER REACHING THE BACK. i CAN'T EVEN ACCESS THE MENU AND SAVE MY GAME!!!

LOL It seems well optimized.

Xanathus

What an excellent value for buying Lego Batman 3's Premium Edition

79NreFq.png

Jawmuncher

I want a GIF

Tizoc

Come on GMG, gimme my Life is Strange key already!
H2pzuMo.gif

Instead of Half Life 3, maybe Valve should throw some money at getting this ported? I'm not joking either.

Many Steam users need to discover the Yakuza series, just to know there's more to Japanese games than moes and lolis, and discover the manliness lost from the HnK days.

THREE POINT THREE
MILLION
DOLLARYDOOS

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Typical European prudes. Apparently it is fine to show as much nudity as you want but god forbid you you have a serial killer simulator with extreme graphic violence seemingly tailor made for the mentally unstable.

Chariot

We can talk about hatred just not a lot.
Mainly just no threads. It's a odd thing with Google or something.
I think the words of the mods were pretty clear that no talking about that at all is wished. And I mean, I would prefer everyone playing safe in SteamGAF, I like that thread.

Typical European prudes. Apparently it is fine to show as much nudity as you want but god forbid you you have a serial killer simulator with extreme graphic violence seemingly tailor made for the mentally unstable.
Nice :D

Jawmuncher

I think the words of the mods were pretty clear that no talking about that at all is wished. And I mean, I would prefer everyone playing safe in SteamGAF, I like that thread.

Nice :D

Official response from stump relating to another game in the same boat

I think in fairness that we would probably allow ancillary discussions about the game in some contexts; like we'd probably allow limited amounts of discussion in the PSN thread or the Steam thread if it got a PC port or in contexts like it being included on a GOTY list or something like that. We're just attempting to avoid having a central discussion space about the game for the reasons listed above.

As said main thing is general discussion

How is Lego Batman 3? (never played first two games, but really loved Lego HP and LOTR)

If you haven't played the first two, you are in for a treat. After Lego Batman 2 DC Heroes, it feels a bit more of the same. Plus it doesn't have the open world of 2 or Lego Marvel. Not that its important to the core but its a nice have. However if you haven't, you'll be amazed how much the games have evolved since HP.

Is the Lego Batman 3 season pass stuff any good?

Probably not at full price but yeah, they are good.

BTW I'm going by the Xbox One version.

Phawx

X-posting because indie games and Steam go hand-in-hand.

My Let's Play of Monstrum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibZRcZCPMr0

L6chznp.gif

Quick Impressions: As far as Early Access titles go, Monstrum is already promising. In a nutshell, Monstrum is a Roguelike Survival Horror game. Levels are procedurally generated and there is permadeath.

Currently there are two monsters, each with their own hunting pattern and three possible ways to escape. You need to explore the random levels looking for different parts to aid in one of the three escape routes. On my second attempt, I found a submarine and I had the submarine battery, but I didn't have a fuse to control the initialization.

You can only carry a limited amount of items. Some of them can aid you, like smashable objects to draw the attention of monsters to a certain area or radios that can continuously emit noise.

Inventory management is essential in escaping. The final game has plans for three bosses.

My only complaint is that steam can kill you with one hit. Steam.​

That's really sad. I had high hopes for it, especially because there was no legal way to acquire it for years outside of ebay. Here's hoping they patch it lest people decide to try pirating the old one instead. I'm glad my patience won out and I didn't dive in. I'll buy it if they can fix the bugs but if not...ugh, might mean watching a let's play.

If you haven't played the first two, you are in for a treat. After Lego Batman 2 DC Heroes, it feels a bit more of the same. Plus it doesn't have the open world of 2 or Lego Marvel. Not that its important to the core but its a nice have. However if you haven't, you'll be amazed how much the games have evolved since HP.

Oof, really? I liked those open worlds. I guess I'll wait a bit further on it and pick it up when it's cheaper or if I'm in a mood for another Lego game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom