• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear GAF is collecting data on us. With the ages here and the 'what car do you drive?', 'what job do you have?' threads on OT...i wonder what's next.

Penis sizes of course, err, I mean library game counts >.<

It's still to be seen how much stats matter in this game, also Sunrider is beginning to have quite a presence on steam:
from this
http://store.steampowered.com/app/313730/

to this
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=355866565

seems a tad like devolution (><)

Thanks for that free to play game, didn't know it existed, it looks interesting :)

Arthea

Such a pity - Greenlight being killed means no GL bundles, which means no $.1 games anymore. :\

It's not exactly killed yet, but amount of needed votes was lowered, basically every half decent game is greenlit these days, and new additions are getting worse and worse and worse, it's almost scary. Only VNs seems to keep greenlight alive these days (><)

Nabs

So 22 days before GTA V release and no new info :D When you are expecting news SteamGAF? Two weeks before release? week before release?

I'm expecting a delay. We haven't gotten a touch of new information, just the promise of system requirements last month.

Tizoc

Ningen, who is the character in your avatar? Unlike the usual moe character avatars I see I don't want to dismember yours violently.

kulapik

Awesome Spares Gone Quick

ModBot said:
Instructions for kulapik:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kulapik, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux -- MB-662D1F21AC800D86 - Taken by Pranay_
Oddworld Abe's Oddysee -- MB-F12A9093036A008D - Taken by bluechox2

So 22 days before GTA V release and no new info :D When you are expecting news SteamGAF? Two weeks before release? week before release?

They are working on Socialer Club DRM

Ningen, who is the character in your avatar? Unlike the usual moe character avatars I see I don't want to dismember yours violently.

Same I always use, Buratei Marii from Joshiraku.
2t2Oo.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

At this point I think there are only two things R* needs to clarify:

1) System requirements, which is the big one, and
2) Whether or not retail copies will require (or otherwise register on) Steam

Knurek

At this point I think there are only two things R* needs to clarify:

1) System requirements, which is the big one, and
2) Whether or not retail copies will require or otherwise register on Steam

You forgot 3) Separate AppIDs for different regional versions.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I still can't decide if I want to get Recettear or not. I keep hearing it's good, but I don't want to be fiddling around with item management all the time. I guess I'll give the demo a try before the deal expires later on, if I can get home in time to do so (unlikely).

Arthea

I still can't decide if I want to get Recettear or not. I keep hearing it's good, but I don't want to be fiddling around with item management all the time. I guess I'll give the demo a try before the deal expires later on, if I can get home in time to do so (unlikely).

It's not only shop management, you have dungeon visiting and plenty of killing, and looting. It's an amazing game!

Ban Puncher

DEONH.jpg

Arthea

Husbandos don't come cheap.

I always thought waifu are expensive, and husbandos cheap!
I can understand how otome games can be priced higher, less games to choose from and all that, but this is ridiculous, not to mention that Nameless doesn't even have cards or cheevos! this is outrage! (><)

tebunker

Banned
It's still to be seen how much stats matter in this game, also Sunrider is beginning to have quite a presence on steam:
from this
http://store.steampowered.com/app/313730/

to this
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=355866565

seems a tad like devolution (><)

That sunrider game looks interesting minus the anime stuff. Just the core gameplay would be great.

Honeslty I would love a game like Vasteel on the PC. I need to see if I can find something like that now.

Annubis

But it seems you attend to classes and clubs, and have some stats raised :\

That's always been part of (most) dating sims.
You basically choose girls depending on stats you raise (or vice versa I guess)

Usually, if the goal is romance but there is no stat, it's just referred to a VN.
If there's tons of hentai and no stats, then it's nikuge.

Ozium

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you

Claustrophobia The Downward Struggle -- MB-33E63B0CDDB85BD3 - Taken by Bayonetta. 1 entrants total.

t1420472735z1.png
have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

seems like a fun little rogue like from what little I've played

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I posted in the portable PC thread, but for those not checking there, Intel started shipping Cherry Trail

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015...nm-cherry-trail-chips-for-tablets/?comments=1

Looks like Broadwell-E will hit mid-2015, potentially rather than Q3 as originally anticipated. Fingers and toes crossed that "mid-2015" proves to be "circa The Witcher 3".

Edit: Also, spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Why So Evil -- MB-84BA7301A4543279 - Taken by Knurek
CubeZ -- MB-00DE48ABA2FCB292 - Taken by Phawx
Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle -- MB-D8535A9847DBACCC - Taken by Smash88
Space Salvager -- MB-A35920FC2BEA5A79 - Taken by Phawx
Krater + Dr. Cerebro DLC + OST DLC -- MB-CD996F2D6F6467E9 - Taken by anastef

Could someone recommend a PC racing game? I've been playing Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and the Sega kart racer and am looking for something else along those lines. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom