• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phawx

Wall of Let's Plays:

My Let's Play of Star Nomad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhtZhiVgwLU

I was critical on the balance of gaining credits in my video and the dev responded and said that he will be making updates to increase the amount of credits you get. If the grindy part of the game is removed, the game is actually pretty fun. You gain credits via mining/trade/combat. Plus the space combat is satisfying and punchy. I have two steam keys to giveaway because I'm an awesome LPer.​

My Let's Play of Chester United:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EzzUdorOzs

You've seen the NES style boxart for Chester previously. This game just passed Steam Greenlight and is shaping up to be a pretty decent platformer. Seems that there are 8+ different Chesters to cycle through at will and you also have a world-bending power that transforms the world into different styles. Pretty neato.​

My Let's Play of Driftstage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5szfFKeJI

Even though it's an early alpha, the game is already pretty dope. Drifting felt effortless after 30 seconds, the only part I could comment on is getting "out" of a drift didn't feel like anything really. This is V0.01 though so, no real reason to comment on mechanics just yet. What is there does work splendidly though. There is also a Picture Mode where you can drop the HUD and take the camera wherever you want. I like it.

My Let's Play of Instant Dungeon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIwlp65s8kI

An interesting Roguelike. Essentially boils down to Pacman + Rogue. Hitbox is pretty huge and there are varying power-ups like shields, helmets, daggers, axes, fire spells, ice spells that can help you in tough situations. They are all one use-items except the helmet which can be worn and allows 1-hit defense. It's a zen kind of game. I think the asking price is in line with the experience.​

shandy706

I'm not sure which thread to post this in but this is a Steam thread..soo...

I hate every single person that talked about, hyped up, or mentioned Prison Architect in Steam threads.

I was planning to spend time with my children Saturday, and my wife (who was sick though), but I decided to install and try this game out. I put in about 6 hours of gameplay over 10-12 hours of my Saturday.

I've not played a game that much, in one day, in like 10 years.

I don't hate you, I'm so glad I grabbed this little game...it's a fun time. Also did the "Name in the Game" level purchase.

Phawx

STAR NOMAD GO

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not thank me. PLEASE DON'T THANK ME
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

star nomad #2 -- MB-7C6A6DBD2D76644E - Taken by Knurek. 10 entrants total.
star nomad -- MB-3091B4215B2B719B - Taken by Dusk Golem. 6 entrants total.

t1420504862z1.png

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I think it's nothing, but Half Life 2 just got a 3 MB update.

The secret encrypted and divided URL easter egg hunt for the URL and password to the hidden Half-Life 3 reveal site with exclusive screens and trailer has been inputted into the game, finally.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
The secret encrypted and divided URL easter egg hunt for the URL and password to the hidden Half-Life 3 reveal site with exclusive screens and trailer has been inputted into the game, finally.

That's what Valve would want you to think, but in the end, it would turn out to be a website featuring new exclusive screensavers based on Half Life concept art instead.

inm8num2

Inspired by that F.E.A.R. thread I've been playing through the first title in that series. Pretty solid FPS so far. The slo-mo is a fine mechanic.

Sometimes I get depressed by all the games I missed during the mid to late 2000s...

Inspired by that F.E.A.R. thread I've been playing through the first title in that series. Pretty solid FPS so far. The slo-mo is a fine mechanic.

Sometimes I get depressed by all the games I missed during the mid to late 2000s...

Games like First Encounter Assault Recon are classics for a reason.

Overhyping games simply wasn't possible back then - it was either good or bad, with no cloudy middleground.
Don't destroy my nostalgiaaaa...

C4rter

Do want. Looks great, thanks for the point in its direction.

Thanks! That may scratch the itch. It looks ver Neo Nectaris/Advanced Wars etc.

Battle Worlds: Kronos is great. Too bad it was a little overlooked, being developed by a small German team and financed via Kickstarter, but it has a lengthy campaign (played it for 47 hours) and even a free DLC with another campaign, new units and more. If you are a fan of these games you have to get it.

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys. Is it possible to play music in the Steam client via playlists (m3u) ? Don't want a per-album basis. My lists are my life.

Did you manage to apply a restoration patch ? >_>

Looks cute but some scenes are waaaaay into pedoland :/
I should play it though.

Oh what an interesting read. Thanks man. That sounds cool but I wonder if it is worth the hassle for someone who plays games off an SSD?

Not really. From what I've seen games running off ssd are barely slower than on DD. On the other hand, it's a godsend to someone with a 5400 rpm drive reserved for steam.

inm8num2

Games like First Encounter Assault Recon are classics for a reason.

Overhyping games simply wasn't possible back then - it was either good or bad, with no cloudy middleground.
Don't destroy my nostalgiaaaa...

Your nostalgia is safe. :)

I haven't gotten to the meat of the story yet (in the middle of Interval 3), but it's a very fun game so far.

Now if only No One Lives Forever would hurry up and come out of its legal licensing hell...

Just finished the collectible achievement slog in Alan Wake for that 100% that's 2 years in the making. 42nd perfect game, huzzah.

At least it's a fun game so playing through isn't so bad.

Yeah, I talked to Shadownet the other day, and his ban should be over now as well.
Oh Deitus, you are back as well! Not from ban but posting :)
Not really. From what I've seen games running off ssd are barely slower than on DD. On the other hand, it's a godsend to someone with a 5400 rpm drive reserved for steam.
Thanks. Well then I guess DD won't be of any importance. SSDs are way cheaper than RAM after all ;)

I'm trying to redeem a gift key from Indie Gala and it keeps giving me an "Incorrect login" error. I have Steam assigned to Indie Gala account but it shouldn't matter because gift keys don't get assigned to your account. After I click on "to redeem, connect to Steam" it will show on Steam that I'm signed as me but when I select the "Yes, sign in" button it gives me an error message with no error code, just Incorrect login. Anybody had the same problem?

Kiru

IT HAS CARDS
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kiru, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deadbreed -- MB-247AF94983624219 - Taken by Casimir. 4 entrants total.

t1420499402z1.png

Just finished The Blackwell Epiphany (thanks jshackles!) so here are some impressions:

The graphics: The game is made using the AGS system, so don't expect any super hand-drawn environments like a Daedalic game or any stylized 3D rendering like Telltale. But you can really see the improvements they've made from game to game and it looks good for what it is. It's on par with mid-to-late Sierra titles like Police Quest III or King's Quest...dare I say VI? Okay maybe not THAT good, but close. They took the limitations and honed what was left to a shine.

The story: It is not recommended that you play this unless you've played the other games in the series. Save for the second game - Unbound - this is as close to episodic as it gets without actually being episodic. It's still playable, but the callbacks, references, everything assumes you've kept up with the story. So in that sense, for those who haven't played the previous games, you might not even like it if you play it first. If you HAVE, then seriously, get it soon (like the next time it's on sale soon.) It really is as good as people say. It's exposition heavy, but it ties up almost all the loose ends, and even gives some closure for both Rosa and Joey.

The puzzles: This one continues the same "teamwork" style puzzles as you effect the corporeal world with Rosangela, and phase through walls to see new things and/or blow on things with Joey. The automatic note system is back, where you get pertinent information and click two notes to suss out any connections. For the most part if you get stuck you can talk to each other and "plan your next move." This one's pretty simple though. I only found myself truly getting stuck in two places: once by forgetting to blow on something (I blame the game: I was trying to do the puzzle without an item, thinking it would work, and by golly it should have) and once by forgetting to do a search on a pertinent name (my fault, that was dumb.)

The dialogue and voices: Smartly written - some of the best in the adventure game world - and the voices of the main characters just kept on improving from game to game. The rest of the characters were no slouches, either. Extra kudos for finding a little girl to do a little girl's voice, and giving her little girl concerns (seeing her family, playing video game themes on a piano, etc.) It's rare to see a game do a kid correctly: they're either a miniature version of an adult, or they look like 9 and talk/act like 3. And here's the biggest improvement: I couldn't find a single line of dialogue that sounds like it was recorded in a different place with different equalization settings to pull you straight out of immersion (something the previous games were guilty of.)

The verdict: For an AGS adventure game, this one was polished as fuck. It's probably the best overall Blackwell game, and a great end to a great series. Kinda sad to think there won't be any more of these games, but so many protagonists don't get endings at all, so it's probably best this way. I can't wait to see what Wadjet Eye - as developers, not just publishers - do next. And neither should you. If you've never played this series, you're missing out.

titch

Hope i've got this right - popping my giveaway cherry!!!!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (titch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux -- MB-63A06D318C367B00 - Taken by nja. 7 entrants total.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition -- MB-257B478F72A40DD5 - Taken by neotokyo360. 3 entrants total.

t1420509670z1.png

Hey Veggie! Yeah, I got back last night, although I haven't had a chance to post much since then. I hope your Christmas/New Years/Steam Sale went well.
Thank you! It was pretty good, yeah.
First time in a Winter Sale & Gaf. Maybe I got jaded from my first sale this summer and had too high of expectations when people then wrote about Winter Sale being sooo much better.
But all in all I really had a fun time. Not the least thanks to you :)

Looking forward to read more of you!

And of course I wish your holidays to have been great and not too exhaustive. Besides all the travels naturally.

inm8num2

Just finished The Blackwell Epiphany (thanks jshackles!) so here are some impressions:

Thanks for the write-up and thoughts on The Blackwell Epiphany. I love that series dearly and haven't yet played the final installment. I'm sure I'll get around to it sometime this year.

Picked up a macbook air for work and have installed steam on it. Am I better sticking with older games (KOTOR?) or will it stretch to newer less-intensive games? Anyone else game on mac?

Wall of Let's Plays:

My Let's Play of Star Nomad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhtZhiVgwLU

I was critical on the balance of gaining credits in my video and the dev responded and said that he will be making updates to increase the amount of credits you get. If the grindy part of the game is removed, the game is actually pretty fun. You gain credits via mining/trade/combat. Plus the space combat is satisfying and punchy. I have two steam keys to giveaway because I'm an awesome LPer.​

My Let's Play of Chester United:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EzzUdorOzs

You've seen the NES style boxart for Chester previously. This game just passed Steam Greenlight and is shaping up to be a pretty decent platformer. Seems that there are 8+ different Chesters to cycle through at will and you also have a world-bending power that transforms the world into different styles. Pretty neato.​

My Let's Play of Driftstage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5szfFKeJI

Even though it's an early alpha, the game is already pretty dope. Drifting felt effortless after 30 seconds, the only part I could comment on is getting "out" of a drift didn't feel like anything really. This is V0.01 though so, no real reason to comment on mechanics just yet. What is there does work splendidly though. There is also a Picture Mode where you can drop the HUD and take the camera wherever you want. I like it.

My Let's Play of Instant Dungeon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIwlp65s8kI

An interesting Roguelike. Essentially boils down to Pacman + Rogue. Hitbox is pretty huge and there are varying power-ups like shields, helmets, daggers, axes, fire spells, ice spells that can help you in tough situations. They are all one use-items except the helmet which can be worn and allows 1-hit defense. It's a zen kind of game. I think the asking price is in line with the experience.​
Good stuff here.

Particularly Driftstage looks like a nostalgia-trip done right.
Didn't know it had a photomode. That is nice.

Game:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Krater + Dr. Cerebro Pack + Soundtrack -- MB-9A842A8ED9DDA207 - Taken by texhnolyze

MRORANGE

4 days left... reaching 100 votes now.

jHvBOTN.png

Welcome to the 2nd SteamGAF GOTY Award, every year gaffers choose choose games they thought were GOTY contenders on Steam,
game with the highest point score is crowned SteamGAF's GOTY. Check out last year's nail-biting results.

Rules and deadline:
- Up to 5 games can be chosen
- 1st choice gets 5 points, 2nd choice gets 4 points and so on ... 5th game will get 1 point.
- You can write a short paragraph on why you the the 1st choice is a GOTY contender.
- Game must be on Steam and released from 2014
- Episodic games that overlap 2013/2014 can be counted as long as they have not been used in the 2013 Steam GOTY
- Re-release in 2014 are allowed in the Steam GOTY, for example FFXIII
- APS used if it's a tie, like last time >_>
- Vote thrown if the bin if you fail to follow rules
t1420848000z0.png

How to vote:
Copy this and send me a PM:

Code:
[B]Game 5 (1 point) :[/B] INSERT GAME NAME HERE
[B]Game 4 (2 points) [/B]: INSERT GAME NAME HERE
[B]Game 3 (3 points) :[/B] INSERT GAME NAME HERE
[B]Game 2 (4 points) :[/B] INSERT GAME NAME HERE
[B]Game 1  (5 points) :[/B] INSERT GAME NAME HERE

[B]Why I want this game as GOTY  (Optional) :[/B] WRITE COMMENTS HERE

Jawmuncher

4 days left... reaching 100 votes now.

jHvBOTN.png

Welcome to the 2nd SteamGAF GOTY Award, every year gaffers choose choose games they thought were GOTY contenders on Steam,
game with the highest point score is crowned SteamGAF's GOTY. Check out last year's nail-biting results.

Rules and deadline:
- Up to 5 games can be chosen
- 1st choice gets 5 points, 2nd choice gets 4 points and so on ... 5th game will get 1 point.
- You can write a short paragraph on why you the the 1st choice is a GOTY contender.
- Game must be on Steam and released from 2014
- Episodic games that overlap 2013/2014 can be counted as long as they have not been used in the 2013 Steam GOTY
- Re-release in 2014 are allowed in the Steam GOTY, for example FFXIII
- APS used if it's a tie, like last time >_>
- Vote thrown if the bin if you fail to follow rules
t1420848000z0.png

How to vote:
Copy this and send me a PM:

Code:
[B]Game 5 (1 point) :[/B] INSERT GAME NAME HERE
[B]Game 4 (2 points) [/B]: INSERT GAME NAME HERE
[B]Game 3 (3 points) :[/B] INSERT GAME NAME HERE
[B]Game 2 (4 points) :[/B] INSERT GAME NAME HERE
[B]Game 1  (5 points) :[/B] INSERT GAME NAME HERE

[B]Why I want this game as GOTY  (Optional) :[/B] WRITE COMMENTS HERE

Are you going to update the Who has voted page?
Or at least tell me if mine went through. Phone was sporadic when I sent it.

autoduelist

It's absolutely amazing on vita. Portable bliss. Highly recommended
that you buy a vita

Really enjoying my time with Door Kickers. It has all the tactical features Breach & Clear was missing that allow accurate breaches. In Breach & Clear's defense, something about it still has a lot of charm despite it's shortcomings. It felt more 'real' in some undefinable way; perhaps it was because of the way it cuts to first person for some kills, etc. Door Kicker's is much more straight up swat frozen synapse.

Cheddahz

Banned
Just sent in my GOTY message, but I'll post them here as well (since I doubt I'll be on to see who wins or whatever)

Game 5 (1 point) : Divinity: Original Sin
Game 4 (2 points) : Crimzon Clover
Game 3 (3 points) : Shovel Knight
Game 2 (4 points) : South Park: Stick of Truth
Game 1 (5 points) : Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Final Fantasy XIV is the first Final Fantasy game in almost a decade that feels like a Final Fantasy game. You actually feel as if you're part of the world and the fan service in the game is wonderful (the soundtrack is also dope and that helps out as well). Even though it's an MMORPG, I highly suggest that people check out FFXIV (if they're Final Fantasy fans), because this is probably the closest we're going to get to having an actual Final Fantasy like game for a while

MUnited83

For you.
my beautiful choices.

Game 5 (1 point) : Hatoful Boyfriend
Game 4 (2 points) : The Escapists
Game 3 (3 points) : South Park: Stick of Truth
Game 2 (4 points) : Silence of the Sleep
Game 1 (5 points) : Binding of Isaac Rebirth

-MD-

Game 5 (1 point) : Dark Souls 2
Game 4 (2 points) : Shovel Knight
Game 3 (3 points) : South Park: The Stick of Truth
Game 2 (4 points) : Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
Game 1 (5 points) : The Evil Within

MRORANGE

PC Gaming Threads | A list of PC threads on NeoGAF should be up to date now.

iOqL2H6ck2rvC.jpg

What is this thread about?
A reference list of all relevant PC threads and communities that are active on GAF.

How do I contribute?
You can submit or update a PC thread by posting it here (avoid gaming OT's, mod threads for a particular game are okay).

--------------- LIST OF THREADS ---------------

PC Hardware & Overclocking
I Need a New PC! 2014 Part 3
2014-2015 Gaming Laptop Thread
Race Your PC Thread 2 of Voiding Warranties
Mechanical keyboards
120/144Hz Thread of Lightboosting
How to use your XBO controller as a PC controller
How to use your PS4 controller as a PC controller
How to use your PS3 controller as a PC controller
How to use your Wii U Pro Padc ontroller as a PC controller
Official Headphone Thread
TechSupportGAF Thread of No Case Too Big, No Case Too Small
Alienware X51 Thread
21:9 Gaming Thread | That cinematic feel
Mayflash Wii U Pro Controller Adapter review
Alienware Alpha first impressions and benchmarks
Portable PC Gaming Thread | Play Crysis on a $99 tablet

Mods and Enhancements
PC Performance Threads - A big thanks to blackMamba1187
GeDoSaTo - Downsampling from Infinity and Beyond!
Dark Souls internal rendering resolution fix (DSfix)
Downsampling, a simple method for making your pc-games look better.
Downsampling for AMD Cards
iCEnhancer 3.0 for GTA4
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Mod Discussion and News
Crysis mods/tweaks to make the game look maximum eyecandy
Fallout 3 and New Vegas Mod Discussion
TESIV: Oblivion Mod Guide
FXAA to all DX9 games
The Silent Hill 2, 3 & 4 PC thread - A guide to a better HD Collection
Source Mod Megathread
DOOM Franchise Community Thread
Deadly Premonition PC Fix
Vampire: The Masquerade Mods
Running PC games at 30Hz
Watch Dogs original graphical effects
Triple buffering: "Why we love it"
The Witcher 2: Extreme Quality Flora Mod
Crysis 2 - PC modding and tweaking
Deus Ex New Vision Graphical Overhaul
A3D (Aureal) wrapper
OpenRA C&C remaster project
The Thief Collection: Tweaks
Final Fantasy XIII resolution unlocking (GeDoSaTo plugin) released - pre-alpha
MGS Ground Zeroes editing tools released
Deus Ex Revision

Software & Tools
Let's Talk About Recording / Streaming Software
Pro Tips for PC Gaming (like a Pro)
Most useful PC applications
Mumble - Making Ventrilo and TeamSpeak Obsolete
Open Broadcaster Software: Stream Games Live on PC
LIMELIGHT | Stream PC games

Emulation
Dolphin - Emulating Wii and Gamecube Games
PS2 Emulation with PCSX2 - share your game configs!
PPSSPP Emulation and Discussion Thread
RETROARCH - The all-in-one emulator
Nintendo DS Games in HD
RPCS3 Is A New PS3 Emulator, Still In Early Stage, Boots Commercial Game
Supermodel (Sega Model 3 Arcade Emulator)
3DS Emulator Citra Boots First Commercial Game
EmulationStation | A pretty UI for launching your games
Xenia | Xbox 360 Emulator, News & Updates

Gaming Communities & Recommendations
Indie Games 2015
Introduction to MOBAs
PC Racing Sim Thread
Point n Click Adventure GAF 2014
Life of MMo gamers
Recommended GOG Games
"I'm new to PC games, what should I get..."

Screenshots and User Content
2015 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread
The NeoGAF Screenshotter's Compendium Thread
2013 PC Bullshot thread
2014 Game GIF Thread
Show off that gaming PC
2014 Screenshot Art Thread of Artificial Concept Art
PC Low Settings Screenshot Thread
Emulator Screenshot Thread

Steam
Steam Thread
Steam Trading | Games/Cards/Keys/Money/Items
GAF Steam ID List
Steam Greenlight
Custom Steam icons for Grid View
Idle Master Thread - Get your Steam Trading Cards the Easy Way
Neogaf Games Night |OT| We actually play games
Enhanced Steam Discussion Thread - Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback
SteamOS
Steam Family Sharing Thread
GAF Steamgifts Group Invite Thread
Steam In-home Streaming Beta
Steam Universe (beta) videos, impressions

Other Digital Download Services
GOG Thread
Green Man Gaming Thread
Origin Thread
Ubisoft Uplay Thread
GFWL Thread

Development Scene
Oculus Rift - Dev Kit Discussion
Oculus Rift Development Kit 2
Indie Game Development Discussion Thread
GAF Learns - Unity [Game Engine]
Unreal Engine 4 Thread
Unreal Tournament 4 Pre-Alpha builds -> You can play and test it for free.
Resident Evil 4 HD Project - Progress Thread
Fan made Shenmue HD project
Let's build a Sega Dreamcast game from scratch - Breakout

Misc*
Giving Away Steam Keys with ModBot
Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution
Kickstarter Thread - 2014
Indie Bundle Thread
The Comprehensive PC Games Sales Figures Thread.
Playfire Rewards Discussion
Frame Latency - Why you should stop talking about FPS
Nvidia Shield Thread
NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet
Old computer games you're pretty sure no one but you ever played
RPG Maker Game Competition
10 years later - Resident Evil Outbreak 1 & 2 are back online!
PC gamers: What is the most comfortable desk chair ever?

New year, new giveaway:
ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Santerestil, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle -- MB-524EBD048555A672 - Taken by rainking187
Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary -- MB-A762EAF8B4AC0C22 - Taken by anastef
Penguins Arena: Sedna's World -- MB-45AFE15C3499B289 - Taken by roadrunn3r
Snuggle Truck -- MB-D9A9B671230DBF00 - Taken by fenners
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon -- MB-F9E2F0CDD43F99A0 - Taken by 7Sins
Dracula: The Resurrection -- MB-483C23B12DF742B2 - Taken by Blu(e)
Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition -- MB-DB6471FDA6F9D379 - Taken by lindarasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom