• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up the IndieGala Monday Bundle. Here's an extra.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Why So Evil -- MB-309FF2F57CB0B1D2 - Taken by Darth Kupi

The early access games in the bundle look pretty interesting.

Eternal Winter
ss_903550885c2e9a9f47cc0db30599762e251b9eff.600x338.jpg

ss_52443e0f0861740dddbaa94395382d955c1294a7.600x338.jpg

CubeZ

Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle

Gvaz

Banned
DK2 is coming in today, can't wait to have a heart attack before work because of Alien Isolation <3

Steam settings in the "in-game" section. If you use a custom theme you'll have to update it before the option shows.

Yeah Compact Steam hasn't been updated for months, this sucks.

Wireless mouse? ewwww.

Also I'm sure not many people in SteamGAF care about I just finished watching Rurouni Kenshin Kyoto Inferno. The live adaptation of the manga, it was awesome. Highly recommend it just for the action scenes alone.
You can use it as a wired mouse if you want and going by reviews there is no noticeable difference, and only in response time tests is there any difference(by a few ms). Times have changed!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
You can use it as a wired mouse if you want and going by reviews there is no noticeable difference, and only in response time tests is there any difference(by a few ms). Times have changed!

the feel of a wired mouse

love your keyboard though! I use a Ducky, I think it has the same blue keys

Arthea

13 games were greenlit yesterday
Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode II was greenlit, episode I was released on steam recently. There is something odd about it, it was submitted today and greenlit today, that wouldn't be so unusual, if not the fact that episode I took 2 years to finally be greenlit...

Miguel81

That's what really captivated me about it. I've been sitting on the D&D anthology since around summer when I grabbed it for 2.50 or $5 (can't remember) I've been craving something story heavy. So here I am~

*High Five* That's the same package that I purchased. Such a good deal for the Infinity Engine Collection. Too bad Planescape Torment is the only title that really grabbed me so far. The original Baldur's Gate has been difficult to get into, but I must persevere so that I can get to the much lauded sequel.

Enjoy the experience, and I'd recommend that you concentrate on wisdom and intelligence for more dialog options.

Finished Dear Esther. The last chapter was jaw droppingly beautiful. Such a good testament that Art > Tech.

Used GeDoSato for the first time, not the most intuitive program to get correctly setup but provides better results than Nvidia's DSR, can downsample from even higher resolutions than 4K, and toggling between the different scaling method in-game is very helpful. Praise Durante!

Just finished Transformers War for Cybertron, quite nice game, such a shame that the sequel doesn't have coop.

13 games were greenlit yesterday
Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode II was greenlit, episode I was released on steam recently. There is something odd about it, it was submitted today and greenlit today, that wouldn't be so unusual, if not the fact that episode I took 2 years to finally be greenlit...
Maybe greenlit works differently for sequels?

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
New mouse coming tomorrow, I'll contribute to mouseGAF later in the day.
Infamous started out as a really slow parkour game but after doing the first few missions Cole now has a few different moves and he feels far more mobile. Exception being trying to spin or change direction: the guy still has the turn radius of a tractor trailer. I feel very glass-cannony since my attacks do damage but theirs seem almost as effective. Hopefully the damage reduction perks make Cole a little less squishy. Overall I'm really enjoying it and can't wait to play more.

Cerity

nEuMPVC.png

Spotted this little, whatever it is, in Endless Legend. I guess it's passable given the amount of pop culture references littered throughout the game. It's meant to be Destructive Analysis.

Arthea

What was iun the last remute bundle?

games:
Beekyr: Shmup for Experts
Level 22: Gary's Misadventures
Mind: Path to Thalamus
Mutant Colossus from Outer Space
Phantasmaburbia
Red Goblin: Cursed Forest
r0x (Extended Play)

oh wait, remute bundles are cheap ones, that's why no preoder most likely

Miguel81

One of many stumbles that led to their CEO stepping down and seeming-reform.

Is Most Wanted any good if you already have Hot Pursuit? It's $5 at GMG.

I think very lowly of EA after the fact that both Sherlock Holmes(The Serrated Scalpel/The Case of the Rose Tattoo) and Blade Runner(Westwood Studios) are nowhere to be found digitally. Maybe in limbo forever. Those are some of my favorite games of all time.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I think very lowly of EA after the fact that both Sherlock Holmes(The Serrated Scalpel/The Case of the Rose Tattoo) and Blade Runner(Westwood Studios) are nowhere to be found digitally. Maybe in limbo forever. Those are some of my favorite games of all time.

Such is the sad fate of licensed games.

Edit: Oh, wait, Sherlock is still in public domain. I remembered some ruckus about that last year but apparently common sense prevailed.

Miguel81

Such is the sad fate of licensed games.

Edit: Oh, wait, Sherlock is still in public domain. I remembered some ruckus about that last year but apparently common sense prevailed.

If I look up the titles, it's either abandonia or emuparadise that come up on google. Some of us want to own them officially, which is a drag. I'll also kick myself eternally for never getting Outrun 2006 on Steam, as that was part of a time that I didn't embrace DD.

EA forums have had questions pertaining to these games, but the response is the typical "we have new titles coming out" blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom