• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hooooly crap... so I had a lot more sitting around than I thought. Aside from these, there were 23 more I'll be redeeming for myself.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Pinball FX2 Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force Pack -- MB-2DC4F48DAD4D3DB4 - Taken by Madn. 5 entrants total.
Blood Knights -- MB-CE4D40B81519BD99 - Taken by darkchewie. 8 entrants total.
To The Moon -- MB-082D3D032219E4B2 - Taken by FoneBone. 5 entrants total.
Star Ruler -- MB-E67E2CD3D02E0C4D - Taken by autoduelist. 6 entrants total.
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-FB8287D6D6EC90B4 - Taken by rrvv. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Blades of Time Limited Edition -- MB-4C579AB5D140BD2F - Taken by XShagrath. 16 entrants total.
Nuclear Dawn -- MB-58F973582232C49E - Taken by rainking187. 4 entrants total.
Puzzle Kingdoms -- MB-215E883F04B653F1 - Taken by neotokyo360. 1 entrants total.
Skilltree Saga -- MB-C77A2D0575CD5303 - Taken by D3RANG3D. 10 entrants total.
Pinball FX2 Excalibur Table -- MB-C5A8B9A3C96DC880 - Taken by Naked Snake. 3 entrants total.
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-468EE170D7BC8EBB - Taken by Sch1sm. 3 entrants total.
Galactic Arms Race -- MB-74A64C2AFDBC7233 - Taken by bluechox2. 2 entrants total.
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack -- MB-59A1BF8F7419E5EB - Taken by ExoSoul. 2 entrants total.
Thunder Wolves -- MB-515508499C115F07 - Taken by Sarcasm. 5 entrants total.
Making History II: The War of the World -- MB-D57E3CDC758B3B88 - Taken by Sendou. 3 entrants total.
Pinball FX2 Mars Table -- MB-0E8A03E91810AC14 - Taken by KainXVIII. 4 entrants total.
Quest Run -- MB-BCC565C84CD04416 - Taken by drizzle. 5 entrants total.
Pinball FX2 Marvel Pinball Vengeance and Virtue Pack -- MB-6B07A1DD3A0FF1FF - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 10 entrants total.
Ionball 2: Ionstorm -- MB-383CB2298F17A214 - Taken by titch. 2 entrants total.

t1420896869z1.png

Kiru

What were the last Beta client update notes?
Beta time:

General

• Reduced CPU usage when interacting with the main Steam client window
  • Fixed starting Steam if instance is already running in other local Windows user session
  • Fixed FPS counter text cut-off and improved readability
Broadcast

• Added microphone state icon to broadcast LIVE banner
  • Microphone recording follows Push-To-Talk settings from Steam voice chat
Broadcast & In-Home Streaming

• Fixed video recording severely impacting OpenGL games perf in some cases
  • Fixed recording only a green screen in some cases

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (manueldelalas, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

To The Moon -- MB-3E13078FDF9605D3 - Taken by rrvv. 2 entrants total.

t1420813527z1.png
Enjoy

fantomena

I wanted to play a game in my library, scrolled down through the library, after coming halfway I got lazy and now Im sitting here bored.

Deus Ex Invisible War is really, really awful, and not just as a Deus Ex sequel.

Terrible game.

Conceptually, I could never get over the universal ammo issue. As far as the game goes, it does some interesting things with the callbacks to DX1, but the only thing i really remember was the coffee chain wars.

_hekk05

Banned
Just learned that tits evolution (the tits remaster) is coming to psvita, with better graphics (meh), improved facial animation (nice), redone graphics (also nice), new illustrations (hoo boy) and rearranged music (hnng)

Chances that this will make it to steam? How many decimals is that?

Tizoc

Just learned that tits evolution (the tits remaster) is coming to psvita, with better graphics (meh), improved facial animation (nice), redone graphics (also nice), new illustrations (hoo boy) and rearranged music (hnng)

Chances that this will make it to steam? How many decimals is that?

Very low and would require Falcom I think to have it OKed for a PC port.
I mean heck XSEED are still struggling with TitS SC, I say be grateful with what we got and enjoy it as is.

My mom has been playing the same mahjong game (Hong Kong Mahjong) for at least 12 years on my parent's computer. It's funny to see her yell at the computer sometimes when one of the cpu opponents pulls a 7 fan winning hand out of no where, or when she sees all of them are holding on to tiles she needs in order to win. She even has her own arch-nemesis in the game, "Auntie Loo", whom she always mercilessly tries to bankrupt.

It'd be interesting to see if she'd play this (probably, if the rulesets are ones she is familiar with), but I have a feeling she might yell at me instead, for other reasons, lol.

topyy

FREE Vanguard Princess Steam key
1. Create a new Playfire account.
2. Link this Playfire account with Steam (Playfire settings).
3. The Steam key for "Vanguard Princess" will appear on your Playfire profile or mail.
4. Sometimes this takes a little bit longer. Please be patient.

fantomena

Maybe late to the party but is it true that GTAV keys sold outside of Steam are for Rockstar SocialClub? Just read this in post by a team member of Gamesplanet: https://de.gamesplanet.com/game/grand-theft-auto-v--2625-1? (German)

According to the ChrisV dude in the comments people who buy the game outside of Steam will receive a code which will be reedemable on Rockstar Social Club and thr game can only be downloaded there.

Fuck that shit.

According to the ChrisV dude in the comments people who buy the game outside of Steam will receive a code which will be reedemable on Rockstar Social Club and thr game can only be downloaded there.

Fuck that shit.

well, that's one way of reducing the layers of DRM on their GTA games.

GMG VIP Deals

Batman: Arkham Knight - $44.99
Life Is Strange (Complete) - $13.85
Resident Evil HD Remaster - $14.99
Total War: Attila - $34.64
Blackguards 2 - $22.49
Pillars of Eternity - $33.74
Pillars of Eternity: Champion Edition - $44.99
Mortal Kombat X - $44.99
Metrocide - $9.74

Vuze

Fuck that shit.
Well yeah, I understand German, I was rather looking for confirmation on this topic from other sources haha. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough about this.

d1a42f1589.gif

I spent 3 whole minutes making that gif for you.

That's the most SFW gif you've posted in a while. I'm disappointed.

GMG VIP Deals

Blackguards 2 - $22.49
Mortal Kombat X - $44.99
Metrocide - $9.74

any lingering coupons that apply?

GMG VIP Deals

Blackguards 2 - $22.49
Mortal Kombat X - $44.99
Metrocide - $9.74

That makes Resident Evil HD Remaster about $12 with the 20% off code. Not bad.

edit: seems their 20% off coupon isn't working with this. bah

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Started Hex Plus after 100% Hexcells. That shit is brutal!

Phinor

any lingering coupons that apply?

Coupons never work with VIP prices. Or shouldn't anyway. The point is you can use credit with VIP purchases and the prices are pretty close to what regular price would be with a discount code.

So finally something to use my credit on. Went for Life is Strange @ 13.85€.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom