• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluechox2

Pack it up, guys.
6uNyfI8.png

its an apple anyway, overrated

Tizoc

When do nuuvem usually add new games to their website?
I'm this close to dropping $30 to get Life is Strange and RE 1 HD off the vip section...but what if Nuuvem offers bother for $20 or $25....

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Dice, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Pinball FX2 Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force Pack -- MB-2DC4F48DAD4D3DB4 - Taken by Madn. 5 entrants total.
Blood Knights -- MB-CE4D40B81519BD99 - Taken by darkchewie. 8 entrants total.
To The Moon -- MB-082D3D032219E4B2 - Taken by FoneBone. 5 entrants total.
Star Ruler -- MB-E67E2CD3D02E0C4D - Taken by autoduelist. 6 entrants total.
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-FB8287D6D6EC90B4 - Taken by rrvv. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Blades of Time Limited Edition -- MB-4C579AB5D140BD2F - Taken by XShagrath. 16 entrants total.
Nuclear Dawn -- MB-58F973582232C49E - Taken by rainking187. 4 entrants total.
Puzzle Kingdoms -- MB-215E883F04B653F1 - Taken by neotokyo360. 1 entrants total.
Skilltree Saga -- MB-C77A2D0575CD5303 - Taken by D3RANG3D. 10 entrants total.
Pinball FX2 Excalibur Table -- MB-C5A8B9A3C96DC880 - Taken by Naked Snake. 3 entrants total.
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-468EE170D7BC8EBB - Taken by Sch1sm. 3 entrants total.
Galactic Arms Race -- MB-74A64C2AFDBC7233 - Taken by bluechox2. 2 entrants total.
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack -- MB-59A1BF8F7419E5EB - Taken by ExoSoul. 2 entrants total.
Thunder Wolves -- MB-515508499C115F07 - Taken by Sarcasm. 5 entrants total.
Making History II: The War of the World -- MB-D57E3CDC758B3B88 - Taken by Sendou. 3 entrants total.
Pinball FX2 Mars Table -- MB-0E8A03E91810AC14 - Taken by KainXVIII. 4 entrants total.
Quest Run -- MB-BCC565C84CD04416 - Taken by drizzle. 5 entrants total.
Pinball FX2 Marvel Pinball Vengeance and Virtue Pack -- MB-6B07A1DD3A0FF1FF - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 10 entrants total.
Ionball 2: Ionstorm -- MB-383CB2298F17A214 - Taken by titch. 2 entrants total.

t1420896869z1.png

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
From the thread

Guy on the far left fits the rightmost black silhouette.

Credits to CrimsonFist and Hero of Legend for the images.

Fuck yesssssssssss.

But damn I still have to beat Oath and Origins. I wish Steam would get Celceta too, but I doubt it since a PC port of that doesn't exist. :( Same story with 5 and 7, although at least 7 was translated at some point.

Tizoc

Fuck yesssssssssss.

But damn I still have to beat Oath and Origins. I wish Steam would get Celceta too, but I doubt it since a PC port of that doesn't exist. :( Same story with 5 and 7, although at least 7 was translated at some point.

China is getting a PC port of Celceta :V

wilflare

Have you tried using a Windows restore point? That always saves me when I screw something up.

According to Is There Any Deal: https://de.gamesplanet.com/game/divinity-original-sin--2651-1

thanks! I'll give a try when I'm home.

Limelight is really awesome. The Amazon FireTV works great on it (other than the crushing/compression hurting the Image Quality) - finally got to play my steam games on the big screen...

maybe I'll try Aliens... but getting keyboard and mouse to work is gonna be problematic...

Tizoc

?!

The dream isn't dead?!?!?

The PC port should release this year if it hadn't already since it was announced as early as Jan last year I think.
There's also a PC port of Ys Seven released in China only, but XSEED had trouble I think to get that one localized etc.
REgardless, should they manage to get all Ys games on PC...well excluding Ys 8 at least....

AsfaeksBR

I remember reading last year that The Legend of Korra would only be available for a short time on Steam. And now it's on sale (a little sale, but still).
Does this mean te game will leave Steam when this discount ends? Does anyone knows the actual date it will leave Steam?

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
The PC port should release this year if it hadn't already since it was announced as early as Jan last year I think.
There's also a PC port of Ys Seven released in China only, but XSEED had trouble I think to get that one localized etc.
REgardless, should they manage to get all Ys games on PC...well excluding Ys 8 at least....
Even Ys 5? Dang, I didn't have any hope of having all the games on one platform, but this changes everything. Bless you XSEED ;_;7

Beta update:

General
  • Removed transparent background behind FPS counter in low contrast mode
  • Fixed regression causing black screenshots and green broadcast/in-home streaming video in OpenGL games

In-Home Streaming
  • Fixed enable hardware encoding not applying to some games
Broadcast
  • Broadcast chat window is now opened in the broadcaster's overlay as soon as the broadcast starts

Finally! Looks like my green screen issue is fixed!

DotEmu just announced the Double Dragon Trilogy. It has local and online multi:

It's hitting Steam, GOG and Amazon on the 15th.

Sweet.

I love this GIF, but I don't think I'll go into what it reminds me of. :3

Happy Birthday Ningen!

you should start playing a part and freaking out because of all misspellings, just telling (><)

also what was that about Ys 6, is it real? I hope it is.

Yes. There's a new Ys game coming to PS4. Not sure if it's supposed to be exclusive or console exclusive.

Today's my birthday so here's a little something that I think looks cool

giphy.gif

Yeah, lovely gif
I love cats so I have saved it straightaway
, and since I'm at it today it's my birthday too :D

I haven't posted on SteamGAF for a while since I didn't feel at ease during the frenzy of December sale, just lurked once or twice, but I intend to be more active in the new year.
Now it feels a bit weird, it has passed less than a month but somehow it feels way longer.

Happy Birthday to you too then! :D

Happy Birthday to you as well ;)

Thank you! ^_^

Kiru

Yeah, lovely gif

I haven't posted on SteamGAF for a while since I didn't feel at ease during the frenzy of December sale but I intend to be more active in the new year.
Happy Birthday to you too then! :D

milena87

Yeah, lovely gif

I haven't posted on SteamGAF for a while since I didn't feel at ease during the frenzy of December sale but I intend to be more active in the new year.

Happy Birthday to you as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom