• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lashman seems to be fine, he changed his twitter bio from that whole "worthless human trash... bye" crap to:
LY5gPEy.png

He's fine, he's just being silly. :mad:

So lashman seems to be fine, he changed his twitter bio from that whole "worthless human trash... bye" crap to:
LY5gPEy.png

Really glad he's apparently getting better. Many feel bad from time to time, it's still worrying and feels bad seeing a friend like this.
here's my fucking 20bucks capcom

XRiIh41.jpg

sometimes i ask myself
but-whybpjl5.gif
Come 15th January the Digital Artbook will vanish. All those drawings will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die.
q7VZFqy.png

Arthea

I played for 19 hours, died maybe once or twice during that duration (all in the last dungeon when there's that unbeatable Behemoth monster). Then
Caius
fight happened.

wait a second. 19 hours? so you did no single sidequest or hunt or killed any optional boss?
Yeah, I can see why you had problems with final bosses now and why you think the game is piss easy. Story bosses usually are.
It kinda blows my mind that didn't even had any special encounters that aren't that rare in that game.

unbeateble monster? I don't remember any unbeatable monster there tbh, maybe I forgot.

Knurek

wait a second. 19 hours? so you did no single sidequest or hunt or killed any optional boss?
Yeah, I can see why you had problems with final bosses now and why you think the game is piss easy. Story bosses usually are.
It kinda blows my mind that didn't even had any special encounters that aren't that rare in that game.

unbeateble monster? I don't remember any unbeatable monster there tbh, maybe I forgot.

Yeah, I stopped caring about side content when it was apparent the game will run like shit, shiiiit and there's nothing I can do about it, just wanted to do the critical path and remove that turd (porting-wise) from my HDD. That Graviton hunt almost broke my resolve to finish the game, let me tell you.

I'm talking about Proto-behemoth.

Dsyndrome

LY5gPEy.png

Glad to see, everyone goes through a funk sometimes. Mine were always about girls before I got married. Everything else I just yelled or vented to my wife or brothers.
65 hours later i still didn't go to Skellige XD
I'm 73 and trying to find the count's treasure and stop Whoreson Junior. Time seems to go by much slower in this game than Inquisition, but I'm having a much better time overall.

Hektor

Didn't expected Steins;Gate to be so long. I fear i won't have it finished before Dragons Dawgma. My Schedule is screwed.

Arthea

Yeah, I stopped caring about side content when it was apparent the game will run like shit, shiiiit and there's nothing I can do about it, just wanted to do the critical path and remove that turd (porting-wise) from my HDD. That Graviton hunt almost broke my resolve to finish the game, let me tell you.

I'm talking about Proto-behemoth.

But you missed the best part of the game like 3/4ths of the game, but I can understand if it ran like shit. Because you need to be fast in that game.

yeah he's not unbeatable

Didn't expected Steins;Gate to be so long. I fear i won't have it finished before Dragons Dawgma. My Schedule is screwed.

oh, it is long

on steam when?

Knurek

But you missed the best part of the game like 3/4ths of the game, but I can understand if it ran like shit. Because you need to be fast in that game.

I loved the music FWIW.
And that gutpunch of an ending
where everybody dies and everything is destroyed and Caius wins

Really glad he's apparently getting better. Many feel bad from time to time, it's still worrying and feels bad seeing a friend like this.
Glad to see, everyone goes through a funk sometimes. Mine were always about girls before I got married. Everything else I just yelled or vented to my wife or brothers.
Yeah, I hope he can work through the way he's feeling right now. And ditto on the girls thing xD.
came really close to getting a steam controller today.
Why didn't you? It's awesome!

dex3108

I'm 73 and trying to find the count's treasure and stop Whoreson Junior. Time seems to go by much slower in this game than Inquisition, but I'm having a much better time overall.

I just did mission with Triss in Novigrad and one with dreamer after that :D But i did tons of sidequests and contracts. I would keep doing contracts but fighting with enemies that are 10 levels above you is not good experience because you end up doing same thing over and over again until enemy is dead. And that is boring.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
180 hours and i've just found Whoreson.

POI's and minimap are off. I only do quests I come across and look interesting.
Thing is, everything is intruiging in this darn game.

I love The Witcher 3.

Pachimari

I just bought a few tf2 keys but it says they are only tradable after January 16, why is that? Have I been locked out of trading for a week? Why? I didn't cancel any trade offers or anything.

dex3108

180 hours and i've just found Whoreson.

POI's and minimap are off. I only do quests I come across and look interesting.
Thing is, everything is intruiging in this darn game.

I love The Witcher 3.

Except treasure hunts. They are find this letter, go to waypoint, open chest. Major letdown for me :(

Buraindo

Except treasure hunts. They are find this letter, go to waypoint, open chest. Major letdown for me :(

Yeah. What's worse is that it's often just stuff you'll end up selling or dismantling. I'm glad they get their own tab in the journal so I know to ignore them when they pop up.

Sch1sm

I can't program for SHIT

mov up, MY ANUS

Roboleon
My path to success was sucking French cock for a decade. And now? Anal.
(Today, 03:28 PM)

-----

Started play Ichi earlier.

One button puzzler that they claim is difficult but really, you'll be half way through in a half hour. I'm just glad I got it for < $1 this past sale, because eh. I mean, they try to introduce some things to make it more difficult to collect all the gold rings. By introducing more bumpers, and then additional ones that can turn transparent with the single click which also rotates your main red bumpers. Then teleporters. And spikes.

Still, underwhelming. I mean, maybe if you're obsessed with getting an A on every "puzzle," but otherwise... not my favourite puzzle title.

Lomax

I would pay $30 in a heartbeat for a physical copy of that Dragon's Dogma artbook with a steam copy of the game. But a digital artbook does absolutely nothing for me.

Lomax

Spend that $30 and get your digital artbook printed out.

Beyond the fact that doing that isn't legal, you couldn't single print an artbook nearly as high of quality for $30 as one that would get published. Plus, I'd want to pay $30 for both the artbook and the game together, total.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
When was the last time SteamGaf cleaned their PCs?
Cleaned mine today.
Impressed at all the dust it had
49dd5f0485.gif

Crossposting from Steam Controller thread:

Found the first game that is sort of unplayable with Steam Controller: D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die. Everything else works just fine but the QTE's use actions where you are required to move your analog sticks into directions by holding them down and they are so hard to hit correctly around 95% of the times

Anyone have an idea how it could be improved? Like I said, it needs both sticks, sometimes even at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom