• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Puncher

wX4HHgz.jpg

I still need to beat XCOM and the expansion.

you might as well play it with the expansion since it's basically Xcom +. It's the same campaign but with a ton of shit bolted on to make it the ultimate xcom playthrough.

I still need to do an enemy within run since i played the original game when it came out and loved the shit out of it

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I have no idea what Waifu means.
Please enlighten me.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
oh pls, let's not go there

can we get back to steam and games
*insert lame Shower Sim joke*

Looking forward to The Witness! I was pretty shocked learning that game is coming out this month.
There was a lot of buzz surrounding that title and now that it's finally coming there's a disturbing silence.

Pachimari

I read some stuff that Typing of the Dead doesn't play nicely with Windows 10 and hasn't been updated, so I took it off. :(

Seriously? I just bought it during the Winter sale after having postponed my buy for a year. This is sad, as I am on Windows 10.

MGO3 open beta tomorrow!

Y'all better play with me.

welll
at my dads so no pc for the later half
add me on steam, sure :V

I will play with ya. We have each other on Steam?

I actually thought this was gonna be €2.49 and not €4.99. Gonna get it anyway. Will be my first table for Pinball FX2.

I forgot about this. Crap. Oh well, it's sometimes hard keeping up.

I still need to beat XCOM and the expansion.
I still need to even install it. Hopefully I'll get time during the year, but XCOM 2 will have to wait till next year.

Maxwood

Clever and challenging puzzles, ancient mysteries, 20's setting... Seems too good to be true. I'll keep an eye on it.
I've played Adam's Venture: The Search for the Lost Garden and that game was spectacularly mediocre, so don't expect much.

Microsoft will end up closing Rare and then hiring Playtonic to do new versions of Rare IP.

i dont think they release something like rare replay if they weren't trying to shift that studio back into making normal, not-kinect-shitty games. Sea of Thieves looks terrific so there's hope they'll get more chances to make great games like Banjo Nuts and Bolts and the Viva Pinata games just before they got turned into an avatar and kinect factory

I haven't seen much of rares pirate game to inspire confidence. Being a F2P or MMO isn't helping matters.

it's going to be black flag-ish but done by rare so at the very least im interested in seeing how it plays out.

It could be great or a steaming pile of garbage but the premise of being a pirate in an mmo game that isn't heavily fantasy or scifi based might make it the first mmo-ish game i get into since Phantasy Star Online or, uh, i guess Destiny kinda counts

i dont think they release something like rare replay if they weren't trying to shift that studio back into making normal, not-kinect-shitty games. Sea of Thieves looks terrific so there's hope they'll get more chances to make great games like Banjo Nuts and Bolts and the Viva Pinata games just before they got turned into an avatar and kinect factory

Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom