• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

If you have someone from Brazil buy games from Nuuvem for you. Can you redeem it that way?

I would hope so =/

I thought Nuuvem just restricted your ability to purchase and the keys themselves weren't locked?

Couldn't you just use a VPN to activate the key anyway?

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Pinball FX2 - Star Wars™ Pinball: The Force Awakens™ Pack

hdXpgzi.jpg

UltraJay

why not activate it?
here's the graph for it https://steamdb.info/app/202970/graphs/

also, it's good to know they give decent games and not just bundled games

One of the games I was interested in and the other looked alright. One was in a bundle of rougelikes but not too recently. Black Ops was the most expensive "big" game. I don't know if all the bundles are the same or if it is from a selection of games that you randomly get. Others who bought the bundle can chime in. It's weird that you can buy a mystery bundle and get all the games immediately so I don't think the bundle is set in stone like Humble Monthly or Square Enix's Christmas bundles.

JustLynx

One of the games I was interested in and the other looked alright. One was in a bundle of rougelikes but not too recently. Black Ops was the most expensive "big" game. I don't know if all the bundles are the same or if it is from a selection of games that you randomly get. Others who bought the bundle can chime in. It's weird that you can buy a mystery bundle and get all the games immediately so I don't think the bundle is set in stone like Humble Monthly or Square Enix's Christmas bundles.

i just talked to 2 different people, they got Blops 1,2 and 3 and there was Transformers Devastation too, so they're giving nice games
but they also got lots of bundled games like Rush Brothers and more
I won't buy it though

UltraJay

i just talked to 2 different people, they got Blops 1,2 and 3 and there was Transformers Devastation too, so they're giving nice games
but they also got lots of bundled games like Rush Brothers and more
I won't buy it though

GODDAMNIT

+ All the Black Ops games together?

brb buying three more mystery bundles

Uncredited Male is MVP with 3 kills for the second mission.

Best shot goes to Crabbits, who actually killed something with a pistol

Mission successful, but not without cost. Crabbits is out for 23 days...but he earned his rest

You did good, child. You did good.

I'm proud of you.

Turfster

why did the guy write his passwords down on pieces of paper and hide them around the mansion
Wait, you mean that's not how you keep your passwords safe?

hmm.. DA: inquisition is 10 euros on origin..what was the general consensus about the game?
i mean once the hype disappeared

So, so grindy, it's almost as bad as Amalur in its "MMORPG without the M, M or O"-ness.
Also, fuck the Hinterlands.

Bought the mystery bundle, shouldn't have. Two bundle trash games plus one game that is apparently quite good but I already have. Good luck!

Modbot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-F47FBEF96EC48220 - Taken by Haunted. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-0C9E97C0C9189E6C - Taken by sakyot. 4 entrants total.
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-E2339B9D0887CDED - Taken by Cyldman. 2 entrants total.

t1452608833z1.png

I would hope so =/

I thought Nuuvem just restricted your ability to purchase and the keys themselves weren't locked?

Couldn't you just use a VPN to activate the key anyway?

the Nuuvem page for XCOM 2 doesn't mention it being restricted to SA or Brazil only so I would assume it's safe to activate but I'm sure someone like JaseC or others who know more about that stuff would have a better answer

Tizoc

Here's the secret: I really don't think one of the anime games will win, I have faith in SteamGAF. Witcher 3 is probably going to take it, (I'd add Rocket League to that top 5).

I voted for Ori in my #1 spot, just like I did for the overall GAF GOTY. :D

Good man.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
So, so grindy, it's almost as bad as Amalur in its "MMORPG without the M, M or O"-ness.
Also, fuck the Hinterlands.
Just like Kingdoms of Amalur, it was supposed to be a MMO early in development. And indeed, it's very clear to see.

I'd say it's worth it for ten bucks, especially if your not someone who feels obligated to "finish" what they buy. You'll need a lot time and patience if you do, though.
It's a large game filled with fetchquests and horrible combat. And yet, it's one of those rare "big" games i've actually finished. The enviromental art can be downright stunning and the cast of companions is fun. That certainly helped.

Can't get myself to play the DLC, though. Even if the after credits scene (ugh) made the story pretty intruiging.

tuxfool

Banned
that gif is extra creepy given that she's a real person

i hope she was okay/well compensated as part of being made into a lustful sex object for gamers to gawk at

I wonder what was going through her mind as she was mocapping those scenes.

Meh, she is a model, so she can't really be that much of a stranger to the concept of being an object.

Jawmuncher

She seems to have no complaints over portraying quiet. She has played and beaten the game as well, so she saw everything she performed for.

Arthea

reading this thread and TFA spoiler thread causes some serious cognitive dissonance.
Also could we please stop quoting that gif? Thanks!

Parsnip

Dragon's Dogma hype is rising. I think I can probably be done with FF13-2 by the time it releases and jump straight in.

Also my steam goty votes that I sent in yesterday.

(5 Points) - Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt
(4 Points) - Assassins' Creed Syndicate
(3 Points) - Axiom Verge
(2 Points) - Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
(1 Point) - Life is Strange

It was a good year for me, had a really tough time picking just 5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom