• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
$5 for Her Story and Roundabout? Thank goodness I didn't buy this during the Winter Fail. I have everything else in the $1 tier but sold, HB.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That's actually a really good bundle! I already own everything besides Roundabout, but it's definitely worth getting Her Story and the rest for $5.

I did it for her:

homer2_thumb%25255B4%25255D.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for Chairmanchuck:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chairmanchuck, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Tesla Effect -- MB-06CFEA0C86124DCD - Taken by Belgarion

Why didn't you people get Contradiction the last time it was bundled? Don't blame Humble for your mistakes.

It wasnt hyped by SteamGAF at that time :(

Ludens

Banned
I bought the 1 dollar tier and I received only Missing as DRM free copy, why?
EDIT: Ok, other keys appeared after some refreshes.

Ibuki

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ibuki, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure -- MB-B6CDE608D3825C90 - Taken by NicoNizza

Already had this one, but I wanted to get the full collection.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I bought the 1 dollar tier and I received only Missing as DRM free copy, why?

If your question is "why didn't I get DRM free copies of the other games", because you weren't promised them:
MwUVylh.png

If your question is "why didn't I get any Steam keys", not sure. I suspect you actually bought the bundle for less than $1. Check what you actually paid to see if it was $1.

dex3108

HITMAN Now a Fully Episodic AAA Game

Starting with a Prologue Mission and a Paris location on March 11th, followed by the next location, set in Italy releasing in April and then Morocco releasing in May. From there HITMAN will deliver regular monthly content updates, including three additional locations; Thailand, the US and Japan until the season concludes in Japan later in 2016. With weekly live events and additional planned content in between the monthly updates.

No wayyy!!!

Knurek

If your question is "why didn't I get any Steam keys", not sure. I suspect you actually bought the bundle for less than $1. Check what you actually paid to see if it was $1.

I had the same glitch - no Steam keys tab even despite having paid $5.
Just reloaded the bundle profile, and they showed.

we still need to talk to them, I don't see any other way, I mean how's not getting any of those games is a solution? Talking some sense into them is a solution, not only port quality and support but also their pricing policies. Only... I'm not sure what's the best way to go about it.

We need some journalist/gaming journalist to contact them, because companies usually answer to them.

I really want their ports to be good, since I like their games.

Wasnt this known when they announced the game?

Ludens

Banned
If your question is "why didn't I get DRM free copies of the other games", because you weren't promised them:
MwUVylh.png

I solved it, after 3 or 4 refreshes all keys were here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom