• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadRamen

Is there anywhere you can check out Slipstream's soundtrack? I got a fellow of mine interested at the $25 tier but is curious about the music.

Edit: Oh nvm, I see the SoundCloud link

I finally got around to playing Metal Gear Rising and Jet Stream Sam is such an under utilized character. Even in a six hour game, he only had like what three scenes?

We add another loss to our tally, yet thankfully not a living one

LashBot was destroyed as we assaulted a landed spacecraft.

We can rebuild him, we can make him better.
lashman v2
better, stronger
My account functionality has been restored. Apparently I somehow triggered Steam's fraud protection system:
Glad to see it got sorted so quick. Must have felt like a rock rolling from your chest :)
Hm. Once I'm in the game, I wouldn't want to wait months for the next story parts tbh. Game looks solid so far but I'll wait until it's out fully.

jpM0iyh.gif

I saw this img and heard this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45xpqOPbFdQ

Really? Because it was totally this for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEz1BVeGO2o

RS4-

El Shaddai had some really nice music! I can't say much of the game, got tired of it. Probably played halfway through.

zkylon

zkylewd
lords of the fallen is kinda interesting

i don't particularly enjoy it's combat too much and it mostly serves as a "i wish i was playing dark souls instead" experience but i guess it's something to do

reading about shadow complex makes me regret being too lazy to install it when it was free

Well it's my fav game so I feel I can be irrational in this case :p

yea be as irrational as u want

Do it. Spring for the Digital Deluxe
25PERC-2016GM-WTHGMG

I'm like 10 minutes away from jumping on this. Question: Anyone know if the game really takes a full 45GB of space? Cause that's kind of a lot.

----

By the way, how is that Ghost in the Shell game, anyone played it? $3.49 is tempting.

tuxfool

Banned
You know for a Spanish guy, I'm a fucking gringo

Vegetales is obviously what I meant, but I goofed and used the wrong word

Vegetables is totally a word though. In English

Don't feel bad. The other day some Italian tourists asked me for directions and while I'm sufficiently competent at Italian, I spoke at them in Spanish.

I'm in Portugal.

I was planning to add Alan Rickman to my celebirty XCOM game. :-(

Think I will run a max magic pawn in Dragon's Dogma. Hopefully there are some decent tanks out there.

Pachimari

Transformers was an amazing game despite its lack of budget, that's why im really looking forward to TMNT. Hope they get the chance to do something with Power Rangers later.

Oh please yes! Why have I never thought about that. I loved the Power Rangers games back on Game Boy and PlayStation 1. Would so love for Platinum to get a go with it, especially with the new movie coming up.

And woah Ubi released the TMNT movie video game on Steam?
https://steamdb.info/app/21990/

Yes, it was based on the 2007 movie and it's surprisingly great. Unlike that "Out of the Shadows" garbage.
This were removed from Steam? :(

Wonder if the action game is Earth Defense Force 4.1. It was found as part of the steam leak last year. However I'm not sure what rights XSeed have, if say a PC version would be separate from what they have released on the PS4 rights wise. No PC version to buy exists though so it would need to be ported over
I'm there day one if and when EDF turns up on Steam!

Woah. Are these the adventure games from the maker of 80 Days?

People keep mentioning El Shaddai, I was under the impression that it's kind of crappy?
I can't even seem to find the game on Steam anymore?

Kifimbo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Koya Rift -- MB-9239623C238A2CCA - Taken by Eila
Muffin Knight -- MB-59E458CAC1F35DF9 - Taken by Costa1774
Super Trench Attack! -- MB-8B15BCBBC3C25F2F - Taken by gurm3n
The Journey Down: Chapter One -- MB-199B9A6E1B637C11 - Taken by Jawmuncher

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Razer's slogan should be "So close, yet so far."

It describes everything from the quality of their products right on down to your ability to buy anything from their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom