• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
I'm buying Logitech G600 mouse instead Razer stuff, and its great

good
logitech mouses are great

for reference guys, i was using a wireless logitech keyboard i had for my ps4 for ff14.

its a nice keyboard...but uhm...$60 for a mechanical has to be a better choice, razer or not.

Pachimari

Really thinking of getting Oxenfree and The Witness day one. Looks so good. And I still haven't decided on the PC or PS4 version of Street Fighter V. I guess a fightpad for PS4 can also be used for PC.

iosefe

i just had a mission where more than half of my shots missed. several 60% ones missed. it's fucking bullshit

almost had a casualty though, a red shirt too

Celebrity XCOM Long War Classic update. About to get second council report. Thanks to my skill (and the occassional reload for bullshit events) we are at 0 fatalities.

High/low point was the supply ship mission with 34 aliens killed.

Top 5 kill positions ATM:

T1) Andres Iniesta (Spain/17)
T1) Sidney Crosby (Canada/17)
2) Anna Chapman (Russia/15)
3) Homare Sawa (Japan/13)
4) Diego Maradona (Argentina/10)
T5) Giovani dos Santos (Mexico/9)
T5) Mao Inoue (Japan/9)
T5) Park Ji-sung (Korea/9)

With Miyamoto returning to active duty soon Japan should be putting in some work. Don't count out Spain though as Penelope Cruz's sniping ass seems to have hit her stride. USA is slumming it right now but Ben Affleck just got reinforced with John Boyega so maybe things will pick up.

EDIT - John Boyega is British. I still don't have a single UK rep on my team. John Boyega has become Anthony Anderson.

Flandy

I think the Read Only Memories dev wants me to shill on gaf
24305080961_572e5e6cb6_o.png

pls buy read only memories

or dont

or wait for a sale

and then never play it

I've had a razer naga mouse for about 2 years now, it hasn't fucked up on me or anything, I like it. Hell, I even got it used off amazon for like $40 or something around that
Is that account real? That's their only tweet.

i don't know shit about twitter since i don't have one but i couldn't help but lol at their followers, nearly all of them have something related to anime, most having an anime profile pic, and if they don't they got an anime background thing (most have both though)

Damerman

hello fellow steamers *buscemiface*, can i get an invite to the gaf group on steam please? or am i supposed to go beg in another thread? My steam userid is dehfanboy

Adnor

Banned
I don't think I'll get Dangaronpa, I really dislike the art style. But maybe I would buy something like 999, which I think is made by the same company.

Soulflarz

Banned
I don't think I'll get Dangaronpa, I really dislike the art style. But maybe I would buy something like 999, which I think is made by the same company.

Two different groups though.

That is to say, 999 is better written.
The overworld isn't made up as they go along. 999 is localized by Aksys, and Ben Bateman did the script very well for 999, while people complain that NIS' localization of DR is "memey"

999 is just better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom