• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flandy

ZrunsH3.png

EDIT: Top of the page...Buy Danganronpa when it releases!

Also buy Trails in the Sky SC!!!

>not using 100ppp

Damerman

This confused me so I looked it up and that only happens on Thracia 776, which I have never played, but I heard it's brutal.

It's a joke. There's usually group admins lurking and you get invited pretty fast but maybe they're all doing something together right now and we're not invited.

lool... wow. I was about to quit gaf altogether, that would be some shady shit. i just got an invite from some one. thanks!

fertygo

Two different groups though.

That is to say, 999 is better written.
The overworld isn't made up as they go along. 999 is localized by Aksys, and Ben Bateman did the script very well for 999, while people complain that NIS' localization of DR is "memey"

999 is just better.

DR is better, ZE take itself too seriously much like usual Uchikoshi's work, chuuni's writer syndrome

Jawmuncher

Why did people expect RE0 to be 60fps on consoles when REmaster wasn't.

As long as they took with it (It's obvious that RE0 has been done for awhile and they just kept adding onto it). You would think maybe they would just up the FPS, I don't think it would be an issue for the current gen consoles to handle. BUT with how the games are, Locked 30FPS is bad for Survival Horror.

pahamrick

And I just found my Dragon's Dogma strategy guide while looking for something else, now I'm officially ready for tomorrow. Guess I can use it as a reminder for missables and pawn behavior training.

louiedog

I just played the first couple of levels of Zombie Vikings and I'm excited to play more when I can get some co-op in.

Basically it's Castle Crashers if the Stick It To the Man devs made it. It's got the map, gameplay, weapons, and items from the former and the art and writing from the latter. I haven't seen much, but so far it's very, very much like Castle Crashers and probably the first brawler I've played since that came out on XBLA that's excited me. If that sounds interesting check it out.

Vibranium

Banned
Why did people expect RE0 to be 60fps on consoles when REmaster wasn't.

I guess they hoped Capcom learned from the fan reaction to REmake 30FPS, no dice though. It sucks for console fans.

Now RE2make being 30FPS on consoles makes sense because it's going to be brand new and in a large city environment.

So I did it. Bit on XCOM 2 Digital Deluxe from GMG. $56 - little on the expensive side for me, but still a decent deal.

Also - playing a new Ironman run in Enemy Within. Stupid floater crit overwatch one my assaults for 6 insta-kill. And I accidentally canceled a mission leading to like 4-5 panic almost everywhere. Yeah, this run is kinda having a down day.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Ah Danganronpa. A nice game about the innocent times of Japanese high school students.

Very relaxing.

Vamphuntr

Ah Danganronpa. A nice game about the innocent times of Japanese high school students.

Very relaxing.

Damn I read that as if your avatar was saying it and I laughed so much :)

I like the first one so much. Second one was a bit weaker though. Hopefully the port and the prices are good.

That Danganronpa thread went into PS4 port pls or 99cent sale fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom