• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wings1

Neo Member
Got some extra ones from that Microids thing

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Wings1, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

PIRATES VS CORSAIRES -- MB-B1C65DF5414FBD09 - Taken by Zeknurn
POST MORTEM #2 -- MB-B367EE50E6EF9AF1 - Taken by Costa1774
HAEGEMONIA -- MB-5A6615E5877B4A79 - Taken by dave is ok. 2 entrants total. - Taken by texhnolyze
EXPERIENCE 112 -- MB-DB3D2ED048F1D34B - Taken by Megauap
NOSTRADAMUS -- MB-DCECC854658800D7 - Taken by Maxwood
EXPERIENCE 112 #3 -- MB-A574FD388DD97678 - Taken by Dusk Golem
HAEGEMONIA #2 -- MB-84FE6FAF3DAF275A - Taken by Ronan
HAEGEMONIA #3 -- MB-EFDB6F5EBA6495D0 - Taken by Ludens
EGYPT THE PROPHECY -- MB-853ADD97C2ADF4D8 - Taken by Shadownet
POST MORTEM -- MB-E015A568CBAE9F8D - Taken by gabbo
EXPERIENCE 112 #2 -- MB-F8D9D0EE0E136D7D - Taken by KainXVIII
IRON STORM -- MB-F21644039408AEDF - Taken by Newblade
EXPERIENCE 112 #4 -- MB-38DF2307C375D135 - Taken by Intel
GODS VS HUMANS -- MB-9B77F9398298A381 - Taken by Ibuki
ROBIN HOOD -- MB-FCAC69386356DD60 - Taken by fertygo
IRON STORM #2 -- MB-1D7E5280C22DBB20 - Taken by titch
ROBIN HOOD #2 -- MB-1CFFCD8E19AA4DF9 - Taken by Kuroyume
CRAZY CARS -- MB-AB35A05A79127D44 - Taken by fuzzy123
NORTH VS SOUTH -- MB-DC7ED2201E171E79 - Taken by Nabs

tmarg

I imagine I'd have a lot of entries in that microids thing if I actually went through my bundle trash and activated their keys, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort.

In any event, Robin Hood is actually a pretty cool Commandos-like, worth trying out if you don't have it already.

Nabs

+1? Pfft +600:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nabs, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Gods vs Humans -- MB-E9135B05E63CCF3F - Taken by Zeknurn

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The only Microids title I don't own is the recently-released Agatha Christie game and I'm assuming it's not part of the giveaway.

The only Microids title I don't own is the recently-released Agatha Christie game and I'm assuming it's not part of the giveaway.

Well, they're certainly not "giving" it to you. Doesn't hurt to try though.

yijaZ98.png

Intel

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Intel, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

ROBIN HOOD -- MB-8FBCADD385500030 - Taken by Zeknurn
IRON STORM -- MB-257C85CDEA22D1CC - Taken by Megauap
EGYPT THE PROPHECY -- MB-18AF9E9BB5B084F2 - Taken by Ibuki

Stolen from madjoki's post on SG. :V

List of Rewards:

The Rewards distributed by the ANUMAN INTERACTIVE team, subject to available stock (all games can be won in Steam code format):

• 1 x A piece of signed artwork by B. Sokal to win when you collect the “family” of cards comprising Ayawashka – Steiner Ostrich
• 2 x ABC games (PC/Mac) to win when you collect the “family” of cards comprising Poirot – Hastings - Cust
• 3 x Syberia 2 games (PC/Mac) to win when you collect the “family” of cards comprising Kate – Mammoth - Youki
• 10 x Syberia 1 games (PC/Mac) to win when you collect the “family” of cards comprising Kate Walker – Oscar
• 25 x Subject 13 games (PC/Mac) to win when you collect the “family” of cards comprising Space Capsule – Elevation – Artefact - Hush
• 50 x Dracula 4 and 5 games (PC/Mac, Steam Edition) to win when you collect the “family” of cards comprising Resurrection – Sanctuary – Dragon – Blood Legacy
• 100 x Return to Mysterious Island 1 & 2 games (PC) to win when you collect the “family” of cards comprising Mysterious Island – Monkey - Mina
• 150 x Still Life 1 & 2 games (PC) to win when you collect the “family” of cards comprising Still life – Victoria – Target Locked
• 250 x Moto Racer Collection games (PC) to win when you collect the “family” of cards comprising Moto Racer – Moto Racer 2 – Moto Racer 3
• 500 x North Vs South games (PC/Mac) + Pirates (PC/Mac) to win when you collect the “family” of cards comprising North VS South – Union Army – Confederate Army
• 500 x Darkstone games (PC) to win when you collect the “family” of cards comprising Warrior – Thief – Wizard

The Rewards distributed by the ANUMAN INTERACTIVE team, subject to available stock (all games can be won in Steam code format):

• 1 x A piece of signed artwork by B. Sokal for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• 2 x ABC games (PC/Mac) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• 3 x Syberia 2 games (PC/Mac) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• 10 x Syberia 1 games (PC/Mac for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• 25 x Subject 13 games (PC/Mac) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• 50 x Dracula 4 and 5 games (PC/Mac, Steam Edition) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• 100 x Return to Mysterious Island 1 and 2 games (PC) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• 150 x Still Life 1 and 2 games (PC) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• 250 x Moto Racer games (PC) Collection for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• 500 x North Vs South games (PC/Mac) and Pirates (PC/Mac) to win immediately
• 500 x Darkstone games (PC) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card

The Rewards distributed by the ANUMAN INTERACTIVE team in unlimited quantities:

• “Gods VS Human” Steam Code (PC) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• “Haegemonia” Steam Code (PC) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• “Experience 112” Steam Code (PC) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• “Post Mosterm” Steam Code (PC) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• “Iron Storm” Steam Code (PC) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• “Nostradamus” Steam Code (PC/Mac) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• “Amerzone” Steam Code (PC) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• “The Egyptian Prophecy” Steam Code (PC) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• “Crazy Cars” Steam Code (PC/Mac) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card
• “Robin Hood” Steam Code (PC) for the user to win in the Reward draw of a randomly chosen card

Copons

FFS Italian videogaming scene is such a buzzkill.
I just received my third defamation complaint for some articles published on my explicitly satirical site.

Let's just hope the EA or Ubi never find it, because I dunno if I have the mean to litigate against them. :D

Arthea

What if Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, DanganRonpa 1+2 and Steins;Gate all release on the same day?

I dunno, wouldn't that break universe?

nice bullying, steamgaf, btw

I am like 15 pages late, but anyway, FWIW...

I played the original - there was a whole series with the same heroes, Save the Galaxy was middle of the pack in my opinion - it's not a bad game. There are plenty of screens, the images aren't bad. The puzzles are nothing to write home about, in places you'd be tempted to just Google. The main shtick of the game and the series is the setting / heroes and the jokes around it, the game was made for the former CIS, some of the jokes might seem weird / dumb (some are). Translation might be an issue as well.

I was afraid of that
thanks

I would jump on that Oxenfree hype train, but too many games as it is

dex3108

So The Division Beta for PC comes on January 29th. So i guess it is time to start looking for a Beta code.

P.S. Even though it is closed beta that will last 2 days i think that they will extend it and open it like they did for R6 Siege.

Ozium

I was actually just wondering what Half-life / Portal mods were around worth playing. I recently finished Black Mesa and saw some buzz around Portal Stories:Mel.

Has any one played it?

I played a little bit of MEL it was good from what I can remember.. nice portal puzzles..
Thinking with Time Machine is another good one that is free.

Aperture Tag is priced and it's worth picking up during a sale or with a coupon IMO

for Half Life MINERVA is pretty cool and I just saw this: http://store.steampowered.com/app/354900/ which looks fun lol

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

RAGNAROK ONLINE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION -- MB-420DD04AEE30E83E

Tizoc

How do you get keys of that microids card game? I get no e-mails, aside from registration one.

After linking your steam account just go to their website
If you are logged in at the top will be a link that reads Play (or a button)
Click it to go to a new page and keep drawing cards til u get a game.

I now have 2 steam keys for Haegemonia: Legions of Iron.
How is that game now?

Deques

I wasted my time doing the card drawing thing. Just got one free game, which I don't want

ModBot said:
Instructions for Deques:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

AMERZONE -- MB-88FE9E29988DA43C

Arthea

After linking your steam account just go to their website
If you are logged in at the top will be a link that reads Play (or a button)
Click it to go to a new page and keep drawing cards til u get a game.

I now have 2 steam keys for Haegemonia: Legions of Iron.
How is that game now?

yeah, that's what I mean, I got cards, but got no e-mails with steam keys
oh well

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
yeah, that's what I mean, I got cards, but got no e-mails with steam keys
oh well

Are you sure you've actually won a key? You can also instantly win wallpapers. All of my e-mails have come through just fine.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Yay! I won a steamkey for Egypt The Prophecy. Almost got the Dracula games and ABC Murders, so close...
Fun promotion. :)
Got some extra ones from that Microids thing
So I took the Nostradamus key, and yes I actually want to play it, after which 600 points got added to my Microids account.
There was one steamkey in that line of cards...
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Maxwood, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy -- MB-5DB156C2E25218B5 - Taken by Kuroyume
Just my luck.
:p

Arthea

Are you sure you've actually won a key? You can also instantly win wallpapers. All of my e-mails have come through just fine.

I thought these were games, lemme double check

edited: checking does nothing, I just see cards.

holy smoke, how you got so many points, Jasec?

Popstar

I played a little bit of MEL it was good from what I can remember.. nice portal puzzles..
Thinking with Time Machine is another good one that is free.

Aperture Tag is priced and it's worth picking up during a sale or with a coupon IMO

for Half Life MINERVA is pretty cool and I just saw this: http://store.steampowered.com/app/354900/ which looks fun lol
Thanks. I've been in the mood to replay Portal 2 but I think I'll try one of the mods instead. I'll take a look at Thinking with Time Machine in addition to Mel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom