• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of website doesn't work in firefox? Can confirm the order checkout page does not work. Retrying in chrome now but the website is getting hammered so it's timing out half of the time I try.

MUnited83

For you.
Lol, 20k points later, not a single thing won on Microid that required the cards to be collected. LOLOLOL. I mean, I get ABC murders and the autographed artwork to be super duper rare, but games that have been bundled to hell and back like Syberia or Mysterious Island?

Dr Dogg

Well you had a good run TIS-100 but sadly I've got to see a Dragon to speak to for the foreseeable future. Who am I kidding I'll be back to that distilled crack in a matter of days.

Dsyndrome

Forgot I already had it, gonna be a lot of these. Meant to put a timer, forgot. Have at ya.
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dsyndrome, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Omikron: The Nomad Soul -- MB-2B1D157DA7CAE0EA - Taken by Nzyme32

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
MGO now is nothing but "HOST HAS QUIT THE MATCH, WE MUST RESTART THE ENTIRE MATCH AFTER HOST MIGRATION" now.

When's Cheat Engine for leveling? :|

Parsnip

What kind of website doesn't work in firefox? Can confirm the order checkout page does not work. Retrying in chrome now but the website is getting hammered so it's timing out half of the time I try.

If you are talking about the Square Enix Omikron deal, EU site works fine on my Firefox.

Bigby

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Bigby, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Omikron - The Nomad Soul -- MB-B8EFA0DF96A821D5 - Taken by FloatingDivider

If you are talking about the Square Enix Omikron deal, EU site works fine on my Firefox.

Maybe adblock or noscript interfering for me then. Regardless, the website is getting hammered to poop now I've been trying to checkout in chrome for the last 20 minutes and it just keep timing out throwing up random errors. I've given up for now will try again later.

ViviOggi

2MWtR6p.png

Pachimari

Slain looks super slick, and is also one of those most anticipated games this month.

I should start up Oxenfree tonight though. For some reason, I'm not excited about Dragon's Dogma.

iosefe

iAQgPaO.png

^holy Flatline, Batman.

it got better after that, but it just started flatlining again. i assume this is normal. currently looking at 3 months

i need an SSD

Pachimari

I don't think I have even installed any games on my SSD. I always install them on my HDD. Oh yeah, I got FFXIV on the SSD but that's it. I need a bigger SSD.

Pachimari

So I pre-ordered The Division on Amazon but when am I supposed to receive the beta code? Right away? Because I got nothing. May contact their support.

Eila

Just woke up, microids is not working and neither is Omikron from the Squeenix store.
Moral of the story is don't sleep ever.

Pachimari

Lol, I'm chatting with the Amazon support team. First I get in contact with one, and after explaining everything, she transfer me to someone on the games division, then he quits and let another take over. And after explaining it to him, he sends me to the software team. I'm now on my fifth guy, and that's just for a Division beta code heh.

Zzz...

[edit]
Okay, they keep quitting. Now I'm back at the first guy I chatted with.

this guy was telling me how they wanted to get amazon prime but it costs $100, is that true!? thats fucking insane if it is. I have my college email attached to my prime so I've been paying like 40 bucks or something like that. I thought the regular price was $80, which is still a lot but god damn, $100!? I'd tell them to fuck off once I can't use my student email anymore

Monooboe

Awesome, Dragons Dogma has support for 3440x1440! BUT HUD and menys don't support 21:9 aspect so they go outside the screen. Either way, HYPE!:D

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
this guy was telling me how they wanted to get amazon prime but it costs $100, is that true!? thats fucking insane if it is. I have my college email attached to my prime so I've been paying like 40 bucks or something like that. I thought the regular price was $80, which is still a lot but god damn, $100!? I'd tell them to fuck off once I can't use my student email anymore

Yep it's $100 a year, they raised it a while back, it used to be $79. It's still a great value for someone like me that lives in what can best be described as "the middle of nowhere with fast internet" which means I typically buy most of my non-perishable groceries from Amazon because they're cheaper than the local stores. Getting streaming videos, music, cloud drive, etc are just the icing on the cake I guess. I rarely ever use those things, but I probably average 50 Amazon orders a month between my wife and I's account, so $100 for the year seems reasonable to get free 2 day shipping on most of the stuff we buy.

Now it comes with 20% off video game pre-orders too, so that's kinda nice.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
So I just took a quick look at Dragon's Dogma and great scott, the difference with the PS3 version is like night and day. That was a good example of a game that wanted a lot more then the consoles it released on could handle.

Anyway, really looking forward to playing it. Combat feels so much better, the letterboxing's gone and i'm noticing enviromental art I never knew was there.
Excitement! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom