• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
best 2015 release tho

pG2k41g.gif
Could be from any number of low-rent free-to-play games.

This however? 100% pure III indie game.
giphy.gif

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Tisinart Tiles -- MB-B2BF481D3A4FEDDD - Taken by longlivegaming

Dsyndrome

While waiting for a late class today, I talked with a coworker/student who got a PS4 and Fallout 4 for Christmas. He's beaten the game and took the Jawmuncher approach, skipping all the non-main content. He loved the game, but thought it was a little bland with customization.

Turns out he never got any of the perk and just funneled all his level points into SPECIAL. Was wondering why the fuck he couldn't ever use workbenches, cooking stations, etc. I told him what was up and he had a legit epiphany/whole new world moment.

Everyone who finished SC is voting SC right? RIGHT?!?!?!

All two people in SteamGAF?

If it makes you feel any better, it was my #1, no contest. I wasn't super thrilled with it at first, since it has a much gentler learning curve than SpaceChem, but the puzzles get nice and tricky later on.

Oh man, I could lose a LOT of time to this.

i thought that too until I encountered a bug that stops my mouse from moving over the bottom part of the screen. I can't even start a new game, like, at all :(

and no controller support is a travesty in a game about building and driving vehicles

zkylon

zkylewd
Could be from any number of low-rent free-to-play games.

This however? 100% pure III indie game.
giphy.gif
LOW RENT?!

WHAT ABOUT THAT BUTT WIGGLE LUX LOW RENT TO YOU!?!?

it's the billions and billions of chinese dollars that fuel that butt wiggle

max caufield's got nothing on rito damn it

also i wanted to include life is strange in my top 5 real bad but ended up as 6

cool game tho, few games deal with the themes life is strange deals.

unfortunately lis isn't really up to the task on a bunch of em

Annubis

estelle is such a shitty protagonist name

i hate it so much

she's cool but shit that name

so bad

joshua almost as bad

Serge from Chrono Cross is probably #1 on my terrible protagonist names.
Doesn't help that I used to know a Serge and he was a complete doofus.

You know what a good name is? Maxine.

I can believe this.
LOW RENT?!

WHAT ABOUT THAT BUTT WIGGLE LUX LOW RENT TO YOU!?!?

it's the billions and billions of chinese dollars that fuel that butt wiggle

max caufield's got nothing on rito damn it

also i wanted to include life is strange in my top 5 real bad but ended up as 6

cool game tho, few games deal with the themes life is strange deals.

unfortunately lis isn't really up to the task on a bunch of em

It's as if robots studied a physics model of how humans moved, derived from the motions of dance-bots, and then made that emote.

In Uncanny Canyon.

Lomax

Weird, that Adventure Time Zelda clone that released at a $40 price point not all that long ago got yet another price drop and is now $5.

zkylon

zkylewd
you know who's name is estelle's

joey's crazy old lady agent in friends

so u know

say no to estelles

You know what a good name is? Maxine.

I can believe this.

It's as if robots studied a physics model of how humans moved, derived from the motions of dance-bots, and then made that emote.

In Uncanny Canyon.

i think you're mistaking it for life is strange's writing

tho instead of robots it's some french dudes

and instead of humans it's american teenage girls (teenage girls' humanity is questionable)

and instead of dance-bots, they just watched dubbed versions of garden state and butterfly effect back to back

:>

zky pls

70 year old ladies were once teens and kids with those names too y'know?

Also, I don't think an old lady with a name like Estelle would be common too if they exist :/

there is absolutely no proof that old people were young at one point

all i know is estelle is old lady name so it's gross

zkylon

zkylewd
best jrpg name ever was delita's sister in final fantasy tactics, teta

cos u know if ur name is straight up boob in spanish you're kind of awesome

Weird, that Adventure Time Zelda clone that released at a $40 price point not all that long ago got yet another price drop and is now $5.

The one that came out in December got another price drop as well, started out at $40 and now it's $19.99. I'm glad I bought the explore the dungeon game last year when it was on sale, because it is not dropping in price at all or going on sale anymore.

Tizoc

There is more than one actually and yeah it went doen to $5 now
The newer adv time game that is an adventure game is now $20 too

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
The one that came out in December got another price drop as well, started out at $40 and now it's $19.99. I'm glad I bought the explore the dungeon game last year when it was on sale, because it is not dropping in price at all or going on sale anymore.

it's so weird
2013: 39.99
2014 game 1: 9.99
2014 game 2: 4.99
2015: 19.99

good pricing structure yes good

abracadaver

Why is Resident Evil 0 Remake not showing up in the activity feed anymore?

Me and a friend both bought it on tuesday but the activity feed does not show it anymore. It has been like this for at least 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom