• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Again for the new page.

Daily AGM Playism Titles up to 75% off
Weekend
  • Sonic Franchise up to 75% off
  • Rocket League 30% off
  • FFXIV A Realm Reborn 50% off

Humble winter sale BOYB Atari

looks like GMG has those games that were in the 25% off promotion discounted by that much for a limited time (no idea how long it lasts)...those games don't work with any other vouchers though so you can't get 20% off on top of the discount

there is still one hour left

they announced on Twitter no weekly bundle

AHA-Lambda

looks like GMG has those games that were in the 25% off promotion discounted by that much for a limited time (no idea how long it lasts)...those games don't work with any other vouchers though so you can't get 20% off on top of the discount

ETMNe.gif

Happy birthday!

ed34cbb24c9ca2feceb98c0d8c663661de66a5c5_hq.gif

Ucchedavāda;192837140 said:
Happy birthday to both of you!

Wish you both happy birthdays!
That comic strip though, haha. Best version of it I've seen yet!

Happy Birthday! :D

Happy birthday dear leader~!

Happy birthday! Punch Death in the face!

Happy bday

Thanks everyone! :)

I don't understand this. We don't have any information regarding Rockstar's development strategy, so I doubt that making such assumptions is wise.

The game wasn't even out on PS4 and X1 a year earlier. I think it's safe to assume that it wouldn't be as polished as it is if it had released on pc then.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Weekend deals updated with FFXIV 50% off

Oh, Heavensward DLC is also 50% off. I really wish this game would drop the monthly subscription charge though.

Soulflarz

Banned
bought sonic lost world
$10 too good

Oh, Heavensward DLC is also 50% off. I really wish this game would drop the monthly subscription charge though.

They make too much off it. The issue is moreso that they won't keep me subbed for more than 3 months a year with how little is added for longevity vs grind time.

garath

Ugh you
Effin' Power Drift and Puyo Puyo 2 in 2016
Best news ever and we're still in January.

You toddlers got no appreciation for quality video games I swear.

Great news regardless X3

Pretty sure I'm older than you :) I bought a master system at launch. I played some of these games on their native system. Nostalgia only gets you so far.

I'm mostly disappointed because some jerk dropped a resonance of fate pic. That's up there on games I wish had a PC version.

Tizoc

Pretty sure I'm older than you :) I bought a master system at launch. I played some of these games on their native system. Nostalgia only gets you so far.

I'm mostly disappointed because some jerk dropped a resonance of fate pic. That's up there on games I wish had a PC version.

Take it up on that GAFfer then
Seriously just watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbf-Z2IgnVY

This is Puyo Puyo 2
This is the game that should've been the game to settle the Daigo vs. Justin SF3 3S match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom