• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

sent this to jshackles

1- Witcher 3
2- Rocket League
3- Flywrench
4- Pillars of Eternity / Dying Light
5- Not A Hero / Galak-Z

mentions: grow home, nuclear throne, MGSV, Lethal League, Ori, Crypt of the Necrodancer and a huge etc, this is hard.

on a totally "first games that come to mind" way cause I take my GOTY voting seriously

im surely forgetting so much stuff

Majora's Mask is stressful. Just used the song of time and now I'm back to day one, but I also lost all my rupees and items I got... is this always going to happen? is that why the bank exist, if i store money there I keep it? I was waiting to get 200 rupees that way I could get the wallet but that doesn't look like itll happen, up to mid day of day 2, need to find the swamp temple which I have no idea where its at.

no for some steam game related news: I'm really liking Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, I'm almost done with it, 2 more islands left, a snow one and whatever the last one is unless a new one will pop up out of the blue after the next one. If anyone wants an easy little platformer I recommend getting this game :)

Jazz573

Has science gone too far? :p

Majora's Mask is stressful. Just used the song of time and now I'm back to day one, but I also lost all my rupees and items I got... is this always going to happen? is that why the bank exist, if i store money there I keep it? I was waiting to get 200 rupees that way I could get the wallet but that doesn't look like itll happen, up to mid day of day 2, need to find the swamp temple which I have no idea where its at.

Yep, that's exactly what the bank is for. I used a guide (never actually finished it), so I don't really have a good idea of where things are. You might want to look up some maps. Also starting a dungeon mid cycle is not a good idea. It's not uncommon to use almost an entire cycle in a dungeon. Are you playing the 3DS version?

no for some steam game related news: I'm really liking Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, I'm almost done with it, 2 more islands left, a snow one and whatever the last one is unless a new one will pop up out of the blue after the next one. If anyone wants an easy little platformer I recommend getting this game :)

Make sure you play the original GBC game too.

wait, I'm supposed to send my list to jshackles?

I'm dumb...

oBr3I1D.jpg

Inevitable I am Bred My name is Mayo crossover soon.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
JaseC please confirm or deny this.

All of the region-specific subs are runtime-restricted as of a couple of days ago. This is why you don't pre-order games from publishers with a history of region-locking until keys are being sent out/the day before release.

JaseC, Did you manage to get hold of Wheelman?

PC Gamer UK magazine have a review of Wheelman in the budget section where they acknowledge that it's not being re-released or downloadable on Steam and the only way to get it is second hand. It's like they're trolling you, mate :)

I wish.

Yep, you need to use the bank to save your money. Speak to the scarecrow near the observatory to learn how to slow down time.
You play the Song of Time backwards and time passes half as quickly.

nuuvem sucks now. All i wanted to do was buy wasteland 2 from them but they refused to let me buy it and then flyvpn locked the brazil IP behind their paywall. I removed nuuvem from my bookmark since.

My name is…

Shake zula, the mic rula, the old schoola, you want a trip, I’ll bring it to ya

Frylock and I'm on top, rock you like a cop, Meatwad, you up next with your knock-knock

Meatwad make the money see, Meatwad get the honeys G,

Drivin' in my car, livin’ like a star, Ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a taurus.

Uh! Check-check it, yeah.

CAUSE WE ARE THE AQUA TEENS, make the homies say ho and the girlies wanna scream!

CAUSE WE ARE THE AQUA TEENS, make the homies say ho and the girlies wanna scream!

Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Number one in the hood, G

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
That's what the bank is for. You can also withdraw money and buy the wallet (the wallet upgrade will stick when you turn back time). Weapons/dungeon items will stay with you, but you won't keep a full bomb/arrow count when you turn back time. If you're playing the 3DS version, saving is separate from turning back time. The swamp is in the south (so don't go by the sand/ice/mountain paths).

Eila

They didn't put Sonic Adventure 2 DLC on sale. It costs more than base game.
181.gif

I guess I could buy the base game as well as Sonic All-Star Racing (not Transformed). But do I want to? Probably not. They're more like humble bundle get to me.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It's being sold outside of brazil, so it probably won't be run locked to brazil.

It's happened before (Saints Row 4, although that was just an activation restriction), but Nuuvem was able to secure ROW keys for non-Brazilian purchasers. Deep Silver isn't 2K, though, so if Nuuvem is slated to receive region-locked keys and 2K doesn't want to provide ROW keys for international purchasers, then all Nuuvem can do is refund those affected.

That's what the bank is for. You can also withdraw money and buy the wallet (the wallet upgrade will stick when you turn back time). Weapons/dungeon items will stay with you, but you won't keep a full bomb/arrow count when you turn back time. If you're playing the 3DS version, saving is separate from turning back time. The swamp is in the south (so don't go by the sand/ice/mountain paths).
I'm at the swamp already, I got to go find the princess whos in the temple at the swamp, they didn't tell me where it was at though, just that dekus go there. wth am I supposed to do with that hint? >_>
Yep, you need to use the bank to save your money. Speak to the scarecrow near the observatory to learn how to slow down time.
You play the Song of Time backwards and time passes half as quickly.
first time i talked to the scarecrow he told me to dance to pass by time, didn't want to do it and then during the last day when I attempted to speed up time to go inside the clock tower he just went into hiding, is there a specific day I got to talk to him?

gross

Uzzy

Mayo, Chips, Grated Cheese and American Chip Spice. Driving down life expectancy, but making what's left of your life in Hull worth living.

rtcn63

This reminds me of when the kids in high school would put all the remaining condiments in the french fry tub and then fuck the living shit out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom