• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

FNaF World

0rRJezX.jpg

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
We put mayo on everything in Belgium, like Holland. This is meat with sauce + mayo on top, it's one of more popular orders in friteries

I do get the resentment though, because I've tried mayo in the US and it tastes awful.

Salsa

We put mayo on everything in Belgium, like Holland. This is meat with sauce + mayo on top, it's the most popular order in friteries

I do get the resentment though, because I've tried mayo in the US and it tastes awful.

this is fuckin sauce with fries on the side rather than the other way around

AHA-Lambda

You should see me with one of these babies. I usually mix the mayo in with the sauce+meat 'n fries until I get a nice mush going, then go in for the kill.

It's absolutely delicious.

I can't complain, i love a donner meat pizza and that looks something monstrous :p

kebab-pizza.jpg

giphy.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
STEAM | February 2016 - Cooking with jshackles

My wife would find that hilarious since the only things I know how to cook are what she calls "bachelor foods". I can whip up a pretty mean frozen pizza.

JaseC, Did you manage to get hold of Wheelman?

PC Gamer UK magazine have a review of Wheelman in the budget section where they acknowledge that it's not being re-released or downloadable on Steam and the only way to get it is second hand. It's like they're trolling you, mate :)

Meanwhile, the copy I bought new (well, new from a dollar store) still sits proudly on my bookshelf.

LOL

Dsyndrome

Mayo on it's own is terrible and makes me want to vomit. Russian dressing, aioli, etc are different enough that I can convince myself they aren't mayo.

Fancy mustards are where it's at, I'd play a game called Dijon.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
you know what doner meat is right?

That looks like a giant cork. I've heard of Doner Kababs a bit because my wife watches a lot of British shows like "Secret Eaters", but I've never seen one. That stuff is virtually unknown here in the states.

AHA-Lambda

This reminds me of when the kids in high school would put all the remaining condiments in the french fry tub and then fuck the living shit out of it.

giphy.gif

That looks like a giant cork. I've heard of Doner Kababs a bit because my wife watches a lot of British shows like "Secret Eaters", but I've never seen one. That stuff is virtually unknown here in the states.

Huh, had no idea it was an unknown in the states!

FloatOn

I just realized I don't even really have a vote for GOTY 2015. I played let's see

dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin
ori and the blind forest
rocket league

and like 10 minutes of downwell

I guess I hate video games now

jshackles

I just realized I don't even really have a vote for GOTY 2015. I played let's see

dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin
ori and the blind forest
rocket league

and like 10 minutes of downwell

I guess I hate video games now

You don't have to have 5 games in your ballot to vote, although Scholar of the First Sin isn't eligible.

jshackles

KrtdLef.png

Only three hours left to vote for the 3rd Annual SteamGAF GOTY Awards.
t1453420800z4.png

I now have votes from 170 of you:
Dsyndrome, The Dear Leader, Henry Swanson, Dio Brando, Stallion Free, Corpekata, Monooboe, ricochetguro, Lain, Kurt Russell, Raxanas, Jawmuncher, AHA-Lambda, dirtywhirlwind, Baron von Loathsome, pahamrick, Tektonic, Turfster, Anteater, spindoctor, texhnolyze, Uraizen, tuxfool, Smash88, TetraxShards, MMBosstones86, Sch1sm, Shantom, Khronico, Stumpokapow, jshackles, Locust, SilentMatthew, Vlad, septicore, Nete, Stronghammer22, yuraya, KingKong, Shadownet, Knurek, Se7enSword, Leafhopper, Iron Badger, Jadax, def ault, Wok, Copons, Maxwood, Messiah, Phinor, cyba89, Large Professor, The_Super_Inframan, ussjtrunks, ctw0e, Haunted, Tizoc, shortsFortallPeople, Dragon1893, Hektor, Atraveller, Chairmanchuck, the_firewithin, fantomena, Rockin' Ranger, Man Puncher, Ludens, Backlogger, Ruruja, PandaPedinte, Black Soma, KenOD, neoemonk, Teggy, thesaucetastic, laserlaser, arbok26, Parsnip, BinaryPort2737, Shalashaska, Adry9, YianGaruga, Baron_Calamity, Gintoki, Amzin, QFNS, Chariot, Kyougar, AsfaeksBR, dot, garath, WinterDemons, zkylon, Kriken, The Red Wizard, Htown, Roboleon, Ozium, Oreoleo, Arthea, spinalscratch, NightmareTrigger, NingenJanai, Yakkue, milena87, Zeknurn, ScreamingTrees, Uzzy, CecilRousso, DillonMabry, electroflame, Widdly Scuds, bigzgod, Japle, TheLetdown, Nillansan, William Bonney, Durante, BernardoOne, fernandes, vermadas, Lomax, gurm3n, Nabs, brau, FiveElementNinja, EmergentFocus, Terra_Ex, Eila, maty, Jazz573, FLD, Flandy, madjoki, pantsattack, bobnowhere, Adnor, LurkerPrime, blackcrane, PetriP-TNT, mrgone, oipic, Jiggaloboy, Mivey, MakeshiftChef, fenners, Maniac, r3n4ud, gelf, Grief.exe, Buraindo, JustSomeone, Spirited, Nzyme32, Servizio, Creamium, Gipsy Danger, Annubis, Last Baron, corrosivefrost, derExperte, Nudull, Dr Dogg, SalsaShark, TheAutomator, hemtae, ArjanN, MarcoZombieCannon, Rayge
Again, voting will close in three hour's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom